Beloved Member
Dec 25, 2015
Manhattan
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Has anyone ever seen one fully filled?

This is my attempt.

I fill it

I have several times. I always drink the contents and demand a kiss by the owner. I have given the owner a house key to fuck me anytime there are only 2 cars in the driveway.It works

• Wow
Reactions: Subhubrandy
image.jpeg
What do you think of my cock?

I love your sense of humor... With the cold weather, I will have 3or 4 men friends over in front of the fire place and play on the floor and drink between fuckings and swallowing

image.jpeg

I read your profile and you obvious like black cock. Are black cocks bigger than white cocks, and if yes how much bigger then me? Thanks Phil

KristinS said:
I have several times. I always drink the contents and demand a kiss by the owner. I have given the owner a house key to fuck me anytime there are only 2 cars in the driveway.It works
Wow, can I kiss you after

KristinS said:
I have several times. I always drink the contents and demand a kiss by the owner. I have given the owner a house key to fuck me anytime there are only 2 cars in the driveway. It works.
Brilliant, Ms. Kristin.... I like it.

I gather your "2 cars in the driveway" requirement means both you and your cuckold are home, which guarantees you always fuck your lover in front of your cuckold — thus increasing the erotic appeal...?

Phil C said:
image.jpeg

I read your profile and you obvious like black cock. Are black cocks bigger than white cocks, and if yes how much bigger then me? Thanks Phil
I like your sense of humor!!!
Yes many cocks are larger than you, but , do not dispare You may have special talents others don't have.

Fully filled!

Img_12.jpg Img_11.jpg

Reactions: ukhubbywithhiswivespix, Mica, whitewife696969 and 4 others
Wow you are about 3x my size. Would like to have a picture of you next to me to post to Internet for all white women to see.

wow this is good thread. Lol i like these post

Custer Laststand said:
Brilliant, Ms. Kristin.... I like it.

I gather your "2 cars in the driveway" requirement means both you and your cuckold are home, which guarantees you always fuck your lover in front of your cuckold — thus increasing the erotic appeal...?
You are 100% correct on when my lovers see our 2 cars in the drive way, they may stop and have a fuck with me in front of my hubby.There have been numerous nights I am waken by a lover who has a house key. They will usually fuck me for most of the night.

Reactions: Stephusta, BigdaddyToronto and Custer Laststand
I don't really have the need for it, but maybe there's smaller condoms for the like of me.

He is cute.

You really think?

KristinS said:
You are 100% correct on when my lovers see our 2 cars in the drive way, they may stop and have a fuck with me in front of my hubby. There have been numerous nights [when I have been] awakened by a lover who has a house key. They will usually fuck me for most of the night.
Nice. If I may ask: on such occasions, does your lover... having arrived late at night... fuck you in your marital bed, with your husband in the same bed? Or, do you prefer that your husband move to a guest bedroom, so you and your lover will have adequate space for your perhaps-vigorous night-long fucking...?

Reactions: Stephusta
Custer Laststand said:
Nice. If I may ask: on such occasions, does your lover... having arrived late at night... fuck you in your marital bed, with your husband in the same bed? Or, do you prefer that your husband move to a guest bedroom, so you and your lover will have adequate space for your perhaps-vigorous night-long fucking...?
My lovers will sleep in my bed . Husband will/may sleep on the floor at the floor of the bed, or go to the guest bedroom. I like my husband to watch me with other men, Kissing, and me sucking,, swallowing and of course fucking and having climates. Sometimes both he and my lover will talk nasty to me about me and their plans to ***** me out or have a gang bang. I love dirty talking

Reactions: Subhubrandy, Stephusta and BigdaddyToronto
KristinS said:
My lovers will sleep in my bed. Husband will/may sleep on the floor at the foot of the bed...
Very good. This seems totally appropriate.
KristinS said:
....or go to the guest bedroom.
This seems slightly less optimal — but, hey — it's your call, of course.
KristinS said:
I like my husband watching me with other men, kissing, and me sucking, swallowing and, of course, fucking and having climaxes.
Sounds totally appropriate for a married woman, or a woman in an LTR.
KristinS said:
Sometimes both [my husband] and my lover will talk nasty to me... about me... and their plans to ***** me out, or have a gang bang. I love dirty talking.
Excellent. If that (with the above) is what turns you on and that's what you're getting, it sounds like you're a satisfied woman.

Thanks for the clarification, Ms. KristinS.

Reactions: Subhubrandy