• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date

muleman

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2005
Do you people think that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad the ruler of Iran ought to be let into this Country? I see he is going to do a speech at A Ivy Leauge College in NY but they are declining him access to the World Trade Center site. Just was wondering what the people here thought about this event.

let into which country?

we shopuld cut his head off and post it on a video on the internet al quada style

its a no win situation ..there is so much tension there...we let shah in years ago and that is one thing Bin Laden and his followers hated...with all we have invested in middle east, Id say we need to reach out and keep him as an ally.

He is a great man.

We should let him in.

You're an idiot

Habib Maamria said:
He is a great man.

We should let him in.

I knew there was something wrong with you, and this confirms it. He is a great man if you are a terrorist, muslim extremist, male chauvinist. etc. etc. etc. Tell me Mr. Muslim man, do you make your white women wear a burka when you screw them. Oh wait, never mind, I doubt you've ever found a white woman who would screw you.

expatdad said:
let into which country?

I guess you don't know where New York and the world trade center are (or were) located?

Thre is no reason at all why he should not be allowed in this country, or not allowed to lay a wreath at the site of the World Trade Center. He is president of Iran, and has done nothing wrong. A nation of Arab countrys should not be punished for the stupidity and crayziness of a few. Afterall, Bush is in there ountry, he is the idiot we have to deal with, and he does not represent the people of this country, if he did, his ass would be out of office.

There is no reason at all why he should not be allowed in this country, or not allowed to lay a wreath at the site of the World Trade Center. He is president of Iran, and has done nothing wrong. A nation of Arab countrys should not be punished for the stupidity and crayziness of a few. Afterall, Bush is in there ountry, he is the idiot we have to deal with, and he does not represent the people of this country, if he did, his ass would be out of office.

WhtWimpCuck said:
Thre is no reason at all why he should not be allowed in this country, or not allowed to lay a wreath at the site of the World Trade Center. He is president of Iran, and has done nothing wrong. A nation of Arab countrys should not be punished for the stupidity and crayziness of a few. Afterall, Bush is in there ountry, he is the idiot we have to deal with, and he does not represent the people of this country, if he did, his ass would be out of office.
I am not aware of the US in Iran. They have been dealing with the color guard in Iraq but we have no troops in their country. I think him laying a wreath at the Trade Center site is also wrong . As Thompson said he should of never got a visa to get in here. These are just my thoughts and thank you for yours. By the way the President does represent us all of us not that we all agree with their reasoning.

Last edited by a moderator:
allenandpam said:
I guess you don't know where New York and the world trade center are (or were) located?
This took me off guard I thought everyone new about the world trade center and NY.

WhtWimpCuck said:
There is no reason at all why he should not be allowed in this country, or not allowed to lay a wreath at the site of the World Trade Center. He is president of Iran, and has done nothing wrong. A nation of Arab countrys should not be punished for the stupidity and crayziness of a few. Afterall, Bush is in there ountry, he is the idiot we have to deal with, and he does not represent the people of this country, if he did, his ass would be out of office.

No wonder you're a cuck. Your handle says it all, wimp. You are right about one thing. He should be allowed in this country, as the UN is here. What we need to do is kick out the UN, and then we wouldn't have to allow people like him here. As far as visiting the WTC, I say not only hell no, but fucking hell no way Jose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Oh, and by the way, Bush is not in Iran, it is Iraq. Guess you don't know the difference. I can't wait though until us or Israel pays them a short little visit. I'm not overly fond of Bush as well, but how can you say the president of the US doesn't represent the people of the county. Oh wait, I know, you can say it because you are a kool aid drinking, bleeding heart, no account liberal. Why don't you just moveon.fod.

muleman said:
This took me off guard I thought everyone new about the world trade center and NY.[/QUOTE

You would think so wouldn't you. Guess expatdad was in Africa at the time. :flash:

He has no connection to Al Quaeda or 9/11 and everyone who wants to visit America and pay their respects to 9/11 victims should be welcome.

This is a stupid thread displaying the same level of intolerance and hatred from the poster who complains about it from others, just more ignorance and prejudice.

I suspect he's a Jewish fanatic.This thread and the person who started it should be banned.

niggarachi said:
He has no connection to Al Quaeda or 9/11 and everyone who wants to visit America and pay their respects to 9/11 victims should be welcome.

This is a stupid thread displaying the same level of intolerance and hatred from the poster who started this thread.

I suspect he's a Jewish fanatic.This thread and the person who started it should be banned.

Hey Mule. Didn't think there were many black jews, but looks like you are now lableled as one. Oh well, it could be worse. You could be someone like the bigot this topic is about, who has stated that the holocaust was a lie and all jews should be eliminated. I believe he has also made statements like "Death to America". Yeah, we really need him here.

Let me take that back and point the finger to the allenandpam loser. My apologies, muleman.

niggarachi said:
Let me take that back and point the finger to the allenandpam loser. My apologies, muleman.

Hey, I didn't start anything. I am just voicing my opinion like everyone else. My opinion is if you want to see a loser, just look in the mirror. Remove the turban first though, so you can get the total picture of a loser.

Sikh Indians wear turbans, you hateful ignoramus, and they are not Muslims.

You'd do much better by keeping your ignorance to yourself and btw, you are the worst representation of an American.

muleman said:
United States
Ok, so what is the problem in letting him in talk?

Are americans concerned that an alternative viewpoint will be heard in America?

Does the principle of free speech only apply to Americans, or is it only extended to non-americans with similar views to certain Americans?