Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

• Thread startermuleman
  • Start date
DevilDog said:
As a Marine who has spent time in Iran in the early 80,s and in Iraq several times over the past few years I would like to say that letting him in this country to run around as he pleases is a mistake. I can tell you that he is a spineless extremest who hates Americans and all that we stand for. He has been secretly supplying weapons and aid to terrorist who sneak in to Iraq through his country to fight American Troops. I have no problem with our elected officials speaking with our enemys however they should at least be honest enough to admit that they are our enemy. His coming here is nothing more than a propaganda stunt to embarras the US in the worlds eyes. I am all for free speach, but he looks like he has been listening to our Democrat Legislators and getting his talking points from them. The Holicost did happen, He is supplying weapons and troops to kill our troops in Iraq. ( I have fought them on their border). Please be carful who you grant our hard earned rights to. The men and women of our military has made it posible for the people of the US to have free speach, why should we grant that right to someone who he himself does not allow. He can keep his hate and BS in his own country. Semper Fi
Thank You for your comment and thank you for your military service. I have read and heard everything you say here and also agree with he should have not been let into this Country.

u 2 guys above sure make sense, and i totally agree with both of u.

Make that a third. I respect devil dog's post and the points he made. He also has my respect and thanks for his selfless service to our country.

Devil dog, as an alleged member of the military you should know the only reason the US is/was ever in the middle east is for oil and to protect US corporate interests of companies like Exxon, Haliburton and the rest. We're not there to preserve or help democracy for anyone , what the hell are you babbling about? This war, like previous wars of recent memory as far back as Viet Nam are being fought by minorities and the unemployed for the sake of arm chair warriors like you and corporate interests. There isn't one member of the republican whitehouse with children of military age that are serving. Heck, Bush's daughters have been running around the world making asses of themselves while men and women of the same age are dying and getting maimed for Bush's corporate buddies.Don't you just love it when the Saudi King slaps a big wet one on president Bush's mug in the whitehouse rose garden and the president happily accepts.

Uh pimp, It was Columbia, not Harvard.

We should let him into our country so that we can hang the son-of-a-bitch. Does that answer the question? Columbia University is yet another completely worthless liberal college who obviously has no problem with inviting terrorist into our nation. The following is a lesson for all of you. I suggest you take notes and learn from it.
The Iranian president stated during his speech at Columbia U. that they do not have homosexuals in Iran. You know why? When they find them, they kill them that is why. After the Iranian president stated his remark about homos he received many boos and a negative response. The funny thing is that here we have a liberal college with liberal ideas inviting him here. The liberals have clearly bashed Bush about the war for years. The liberals are clearly on the side of the terrorist. The liberals have not stopped long enough to understand that the Muslim radicals wants us dead, want to force us to worship Mohammed, want to force us to take their religion, etc. Yet Bush continues to fight the terrorist while the dumbass liberals and/or democrats continue to fight Bush. Let me ask you this, we all know that they hate homos and kill them, so please think very hard with your little liberal brain about how those Muslim radicals would feel about Dark Cavern? They practice stoning of women who are unfaithful. They just stoned a woman this week for that. So what do you think they would do with Dark Cavern? Can you understand what I am asking here or is it above your head? Hillary Clinton, Obama and the rest of Nancy Pelosi's liberal congress can go to hell. Fuck them! They are nothing more than bullshit! Weak backboneless pieces of shit are all democrats! But yet probably most of you hate Bush because you are so porrly informed and probably stupid. Think about it. Do you want to worship a Mohammed who does not exist and accept their stupid ridiculous ways of life? Fuck the Middle East, their fake religion, their fake karan and everything else over there. Stoning women, oh yea that is real religious. The Middle East is full of fucking idiots who like to go outside and shoot off rifles all day while they do not even have a sewer system. Get out of the biblical times, shoot the worthless piece of shit Bin Laden and get with the program. Stop stoning women, treating them like shit and wake the fuck up! I am so tired of the towelheads! Go face east so I can kick you in the ass!

Watchwife,nothing you've posted could ever be over anyones head. You're obviously in above your own head with your hateful, intolerant psycho babble.

Obviously!

niggarachi said:
Watchwife,nothing you've posted could ever be over anyones head. You're obviously in above your own head with your hateful, intolerant psycho babble.

Obviously you still do not understand. What a fucking idiot you are!

the iranian president is not a freind of anyone here ,, liberal or conservative ..he is actively building a nuke arsenal which he has said intends to use to incinerate every toddler ,schoolgirl and house pet in israel ..it seems he is supplieing conventional weapons used to kill u.s .servicemen even now .sadam did have wmds ,he did use them on iranians and kurds and his former air force chief claims he shipped tons of them them to syria before the invasion . a muslim theocracy with nukes is not a good thing for us , for israel or for any other muslim state either ..mabey we will get lucky and the iranian people will toss this nutball zealot out ..leaving him in power long term , would be bad for the iranians and not so great for anyone else either.. cross your fingers and say 3 hail marys ....

niggarachi said:
As I live in Iowa where it is a small state but what watchwife says is what I hear all over this state. As I hear people talking about Iran I know here in this state I would say 80% of the people feel and think the same way as Watchwife. They are truley sick with all the political bullshi with the media and the bullshit that goes on in Washington. Some times things don't have to be over ones head common sense is worth alot.

This has not been authenticated

SILENCE IN SYRIA, PANIC IN IRAN

Written by Dr. Jack Wheeler
Wednesday, 19 September 2007

One of India's top ranking generals assigned to liaise with the Iranian military recently returned to New Delhi from several days in Tehran - in a state of complete amazement.

"Everyone in the government and military can only talk of one thing," he reports. "No matter who I talked to, all they could do was ask me, over and over again, 'Do you think the Americans will attack us?' 'When will the Americans attack us?' 'Will the Americans attack us in a joint operation with the Israelis?' How massive will the attack be?' on and on, endlessly. The Iranians are in a state of total panic."

And that was before September 6. Since then, it's panic-squared in Tehran. The mullahs are freaking out in fear. Why? Because of the silence in Syria.

On September 6, Israeli Air Force F-15 and F-16s conducted a devastating attack on targets deep inside Syria near the city of Dayr az-Zawr. Israel's military censors have muzzled the Israeli media, enforcing an extraordinary silence about the identity of the targets. Massive speculation in the world press has followed, such as Brett Stephens' Osirak II? in yesterday's (9/18) Wall St. Journal.

Stephens and most everyone else have missed the real story. It is not Israel's silence that "speaks volumes" as he claims, but Syria's. Why would the Syrian government be so tight-lipped about an act of war perpetrated on their soil?

The first half of the answer lies in this story that appeared in the Israeli media last month (8/13): Syria's Antiaircraft System Most Advanced In World. Syria has gone on a profligate buying spree, spending vast sums on Russian systems, "considered the cutting edge in aircraft interception technology."

Syria now "possesses the most crowded antiaircraft system in the world," with "more than 200 antiaircraft batteries of different types," some of which are so new that they have been installed in Syria "before being introduced into Russian operation service."

While you're digesting that, take a look at the map of Syria:

Notice how far away Dayr az-Zawr is from Israel. An F15/16 attack there is not a tiptoe across the border, but a deep, deep penetration of Syrian airspace. And guess what happened with the Russian super-hyper-sophisticated cutting edge antiaircraft missile batteries when that penetration took place on September 6th.

Nothing.

El blanko. Silence. The systems didn't even light up, gave no indication whatever of any detection of enemy aircraft invading Syrian airspace, zip, zero, nada. The Israelis (with a little techie assistance from us) blinded the Russkie antiaircraft systems so completely the Syrians didn't even know they were blinded.

Now you see why the Syrians have been scared speechless. They thought they were protected - at enormous expense - only to discover they are defenseless. As in naked.

Thus the Great Iranian Freak-Out - for this means Iran is just as nakedly defenseless as Syria. I can tell you that there are a lot of folks in the Kirya (IDF headquarters in Tel Aviv) and the Pentagon right now who are really enjoying the mullahs' predicament. Let's face it: scaring the terror masters in Tehran out of their wits is fun.

It's so much fun, in fact, that an attack destroying Iran's nuclear facilities and the Revolutionary Guard command/control centers has been delayed, so that France (under new management) can get in on the fun too.

On Sunday (9/16), Sarkozy's foreign minister Bernard Kouchner announced that "France should prepare for the possibility of war over Iran's nuclear program."

All of this has caused Tehran to respond with maniacal threats. On Monday (9/17), a government website proclaimed that "600 Shihab-3 missiles" will be fired at targets in Israel in response to an attack upon Iran by the US/Israel. This was followed by Iranian deputy air force chief Gen. Mohammad Alavi announcing today (9/19) that "we will attack their (Israeli) territory with our fighter bombers as a response to any attack."

A sure sign of panic is to make a threat that everyone knows is a bluff. So our, and Tel Aviv's response to Iranian bluster is a thank-you-for-sharing yawn and a laugh. Few things rattle the mullahs' cages more than a yawn and a laugh.

Yet no matter how much fun this sport with the mullahs is, it is also deadly serious. The pressure build-up on Iran is getting enormous. Something is going to blow and soon. The hope is that the blow-up will be internal, that the regime will implode from within.

But make no mistake: an all-out full regime take-out air assault upon Iran is coming if that hope doesn't materialize within the next 60 to 90 days. The Sept. 6 attack on Syria was the shot across Iran's bow.

So - what was attacked near Dayr az-Zawr? It's possible it was North Korean "nuclear material" recently shipped to Syria, i.e., stuff to make radioactively "dirty" warheads, but nothing to make a real nuke with as the Norks don't have real nukes (see Why North Korea's Nuke Test Is Such Good News, October 2006).

Another possibility is it was to take out a stockpile of long-range Zilzal surface-to-surface missiles recently shipped from Iran for an attack on Israel.

A third is it was a hit on the stockpile of Saddam's chemical/bio weapons snuck out of Iraq and into Syria for safekeeping before the US invasion of April 2003.

But the identity of the target is not the story - for the primary point of the attack was not to destroy that target. It was to shut down Syria's Russian air defense system during the attack. Doing so made the attack an incredible success.

Syria is shamed and silent. Iran is freaking out in panic. Defenseless enemies are fun.

Perhaps people would listen to your arguments 12inch guy if you could actually state your argument without resorting to childish and racist name calling

Pooch, I am interested in your comment that the Iraq leaders are begging you to stay. I am not disagreeing with you but I don't think I have seen any reports on the UK news that support what you say. I just wonder if its the media telling us what we want to hear.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm more of a native american history buff myself, kdawg. But the more I read about his visit and his statements the more I think he should have been left at home.

I think this guy is going to be the biggest trouble in the world as he is well of being on top.I seen they want to put more sanctions against Iran I hope the people of Iran can see the road that this bastard is leading them down. I still can't think of leaving him come to the US

First he is anti-semetic, anti-woman and anti-gay.
Second he is not an Arab and Iran is not an Arab country.

The idea that this war in Iraq is about big oil and large corporate interests is, well just wrong. It is more about have a foothold in the most unstable hostile area in the world. It is more about taking our enemys on in their back yard in stead of waiting till we can find them here in our country, which with some of our politically correct, limiting laws is a difficult task at best. Especially with the fact that we do not pay our law enforcment officers what they deserve to make and because we have lowered the standards just to get bodies in the vacant positions. We get excited or upset when they say they want to raise our taxes to pay our Police Officers more and then we get do the same when something goes wrong or Officers do not do as we expect. We as a people (not black, not white, not red orange or green) but as AMERICANS have allowed ourselves to be miss lead by our politicians and when we elect someone we do not hold them accountable for thier actions or thier votes. Do they really represent us hmmm Im not so sure. When we talk about an issue, or when we vote, or when we something happens that we do not like or that upsets us we should not say why did or why is this happening but what can we do to ensure things like this do not happen again. All of you on here please continue to enjoy your freedoms that living here in the US provides. Your Military is not made up of the poor or the unemployed but made up of people who believe in this country. People who believe that even though we are not perfect we are still by far the best country in the World. I have been to most and can assure you we in the US take for granted how good we have it.

DevilDog said:
The idea that this war in Iraq is about big oil and large corporate interests is, well just wrong. It is more about have a foothold in the most unstable hostile area in the world. It is more about taking our enemys on in their back yard in stead of waiting till we can find them here in our country, which with some of our politically correct, limiting laws is a difficult task at best. Especially with the fact that we do not pay our law enforcment officers what they deserve to make and because we have lowered the standards just to get bodies in the vacant positions. We get excited or upset when they say they want to raise our taxes to pay our Police Officers more and then we get do the same when something goes wrong or Officers do not do as we expect. We as a people (not black, not white, not red orange or green) but as AMERICANS have allowed ourselves to be miss lead by our politicians and when we elect someone we do not hold them accountable for thier actions or thier votes. Do they really represent us hmmm Im not so sure. When we talk about an issue, or when we vote, or when we something happens that we do not like or that upsets us we should not say why did or why is this happening but what can we do to ensure things like this do not happen again. All of you on here please continue to enjoy your freedoms that living here in the US provides. Your Military is not made up of the poor or the unemployed but made up of people who believe in this country. People who believe that even though we are not perfect we are still by far the best country in the World. I have been to most and can assure you we in the US take for granted how good we have it.
As a German told meone time "you americans are spoiled rotten" never had a world war fought on your ground. I guess maybe some people take alot for granted.

Anyone ever seen this documentary?..it's a long one but interesting:
{ http://zeitgeistmovie.com/}

925bbc4sub said:
Anyone ever seen this documentary?..it's a long one but interesting:
{ http://zeitgeistmovie.com/}
Haven't seen but will watch this weekend 925

Last edited by a moderator:
I find this all quite interesting.

Those who know me will know that I would never intentionally insult anyone and if I do so I would be the first to say it is out of my own ignorance, but it is stated on the UK news that only 15% of Americans have a pasport and that leads me to suggest that (if that is the case) you are at the mercy of propoganda from whatever the news agancy and government wants you to hear.

Unless and until you leave the US and visit other lands you will never really know. There are at least three sides to every story. For the record, I feel that Ahmadinejad is an odious pratt, but I don't really know him or his policies and have only been to Iran once and have no desire to return

mhall said:
I find this all quite interesting.

Those who know me will know that I would never intentionally insult anyone and if I do so I would be the first to say it is out of my own ignorance, but it is stated on the UK news that only 15% of Americans have a pasport and that leads me to suggest that (if that is the case) you are at the mercy of propoganda from whatever the news agancy and government wants you to hear.

Unless and until you leave the US and visit other lands you will never really know. There are at least three sides to every story. For the record, I feel that Ahmadinejad is an odious pratt, but I don't really know him or his policies and have only been to Iran once and have no desire to return
I think your 15% is a little low but I do not know what % of American people have travel to Europe or Asia or in any other parts of the world. Yes we wll be told only what they want us to hear goverment or media.