marietta black men needed

• Thread starterdoubledd
  • Start date

doubledd

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 19, 2006
ISO clean black men to fullfill life long desire. She's watched interracial movies and played with black toys and now she has told me it's time for the real thing. I didnt think she would be so quick to jump into the fire. It's almost like she's missed it. Anyways, it will will videoed and kept privately. She's 40, dirty blond, 4'11, a little over weight but definitely will rock your world. She dosnt want an average cock. "The bigger the cock the better!!" Serious replies only ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BbcGaNineInch and Thrilllers
Marietta black man for you here

Hey there,

I really hope you mean Marietta Georgia? If so then we are both in luck :)

I am 31 y/o single black man in marietta. I am well hung and in shape and adore full figured women. I have pics I can trade and all that. Drop me a line at blkjlovesbbwsinga@yahoo.com

doubledd said:
ISO clean black men to fullfill life long desire. She's watched interracial movies and played with black toys and now she has told me it's time for the real thing. I didnt think she would be so quick to jump into the fire. It's almost like she's missed it. Anyways, it will will videoed and kept privately. She's 40, dirty blond, 4'11, a little over weight but definitely will rock your world. She dosnt want an average cock. "The bigger the cock the better!!" Serious replies only ;)
hi I'm james I'm 46 I do have a ten inch cock I am clean and I love fucking white pussy till they hurt

doubledd said:
Am Travis am in Augusta and interested in meet an talking to you if your interested text me back or kik Gazipdown

I live in Atlanta also

Thick Latin Stud here to add to the mix.

Let know...i will
doubledd said:
Let me know