Message My Wife

• Thread startermrsmithy
  • Start date

mrsmithy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 2, 2010
My wife and I are just exploring this whole idea of her being shared and are currently just taking baby steps in it. She fantasises about it a lot but at the moment doesn't want to do it for real. However, what she has said is that she'd be up for text/WhatsApp chatting with somebody who can make her feel really sexy. She's even suggested that she might be interested in camming with whoever she's chatting with if she feels comfortable with them. Please let us know if you'd be interested. I can't promise it will go anywhere or that she won't decide she doesn't want to do it after trying but I see it as good next step.

Reactions: hornytrucker, wannabee, Itsmebitches and 5 others
Im down.

Ill do my best to help yall out

mrsmithy said:
My wife and I are just exploring this whole idea of her being shared and are currently just taking baby steps in it. She fantasises about it a lot but at the moment doesn't want to do it for real. However, what she has said is that she'd be up for text/WhatsApp chatting with somebody who can make her feel really sexy. She's even suggested that she might be interested in camming with whoever she's chatting with if she feels comfortable with them. Please let us know if you'd be interested. I can't promise it will go anywhere or that she won't decide she doesn't want to do it after trying but I see it as good next step.
Ping me , I have done with other people before too.

I can help u with that my friend, send me a message here and we can go from there, good luck guys.

anyone feel free to PM me

ChrisSpyy said:
anyone feel free to PM me
Hi are u interested in chatting ?

mrsmithy said:
Is she on kik? My username is dip7

mrsmithy said:

still available? m,30, argentina

I am up for it! 30 m Dublin, ireland

Sounds like fun let me know!

mrsmithy said:
Where are you 2? I am in northern San Diego always looking for a good time. Let me know if you are up to chat sometime or meet up in public

I could whatsapp her. Inbox me if interested

mrsmithy said:
Let me know when and where I would like to set up to meet up in public

Let me know how to contact her I'd love to talkmto her