Met Sissy/trans Irl Today

• Thread startermidnightfapper
  • Start date

midnightfapper

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2013
www.imagefap.com
It was a totally mundane, non-sexual small talk during the day in a public place and the more I think about him/her the more turned on by it I'm getting.

He/she was 40-something, short and slim built, but still had a manly face and deep manly voice. Looked like a woman from a distance, even up close at first glance but as soon as he started talking I was caught way off guard. Didn't act like a woman at all, we talked about "man stuff", didn't even try to sound or act feminine in any way.

Wearing yoga pants, a black camisole tan top and a thin cardigan. What really caught my attention were the tits. In case you didn't know I am 100% a tit man and exhibitionist women who run around braless are my number one fetish above all else.

So I look down and I see these small but round and perky tits, no bra, fake obviously. Nipples are crazy hard, and even better, pierced with big barbells that I could see plain as day strained against the tight, thin fabric.

Now, if this had been a regular woman with tits on display like that I probably would have just started pumping gallons of cum and ********** from the sexy overload. It wasn't quite the same but it was still enchanting. Then I looked at his crotch and saw the bulge of what must have been a cock cage. It was way too smooth and round to be anything organic.

Again, there was nothing sexual happening, we chatted about fixing up old cars for just a couple minutes. Hell halfway through the conversation after the initial shock of the contrast between appearance and voice had worn off I had forgotten that I was talking to anything other than a regular middle aged man.

But I must admit that I was fucking dying to see and feel those tits. Mostly for curiosity sake, but as I lay here enjoying my nightly wank I can't help bit wonder how things might have gone if things turned sexual.

midnightfapper said:
It was a totally mundane, non-sexual small talk during the day in a public place and the more I think about him/her the more turned on by it I'm getting.

He/she was 40-something, short and slim built, but still had a manly face and deep manly voice. Looked like a woman from a distance, even up close at first glance but as soon as he started talking I was caught way off guard. Didn't act like a woman at all, we talked about "man stuff", didn't even try to sound or act feminine in any way.

Wearing yoga pants, a black camisole tan top and a thin cardigan. What really caught my attention were the tits. In case you didn't know I am 100% a tit man and exhibitionist women who run around braless are my number one fetish above all else.

So I look down and I see these small but round and perky tits, no bra, fake obviously. Nipples are crazy hard, and even better, pierced with big barbells that I could see plain as day strained against the tight, thin fabric.

Now, if this had been a regular woman with tits on display like that I probably would have just started pumping gallons of cum and ********** from the sexy overload. It wasn't quite the same but it was still enchanting. Then I looked at his crotch and saw the bulge of what must have been a cock cage. It was way too smooth and round to be anything organic.

Again, there was nothing sexual happening, we chatted about fixing up old cars for just a couple minutes. Hell halfway through the conversation after the initial shock of the contrast between appearance and voice had worn off I had forgotten that I was talking to anything other than a regular middle aged man.

But I must admit that I was fucking dying to see and feel those tits. Mostly for curiosity sake, but as I lay here enjoying my nightly wank I can't help bit wonder how things might have gone if things turned sexual.
. That was wonderful sexy account of the meeting. Has gone a lot like that for this sissy sometimes. I'm a competitive swimmer and wear a male racing suit for it. Even then I am taken for a girl. ESP e
When body shaved. I used to have to prove I was a boy at the beach if swimming or sunbathing ToplesS!
Love, heather