• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Michela Italian Slut Needs To Be Punished With Teamviewer / Anydesk

860 874 754 jerkoff to my wife

Prretty Michela ***** is onlne waiting for you to steal her private pics (Desktop folder "MICHELA) and for you to ****** her. Feel free to leave a essage insulting her and telling her what she is. I suggest you block the *****'s keyboard so all she can do is watch what you do to her

Teamviewer ID: 1123111628
PW: aaaa1111

AnyDesk ID: 233786618
PW: lagosanto1980

***** Michela was out (guess doing what) but she should be home online now. Her private pics are on her Desktop in the "MICHELA" folder. Share her wherever you want, make her realise that she is a worthless dirty slut and make her watch while you steal her photos and ****** her, better still if you block her keyboard so she can't stop you. If you mess with her Facebook, don't publish nude pics othwerwise she'll get blocked by FB. Otherwise, do whatever you want to her because she deserves it!

The ***** is online and her punishment continues. Feel free to take control of her Pc, lock her keyboard so that she can't stop you from watching and stealing her pics (Desktop folder "MICHELA"), mess with her Facebook (but please don't publish her naked pics otherwise she'll get blocked) and leave her insulting messages telling her that she's a worthless piece of trash (she is). Make her suffer and realise that she's a *****!

Michela the ***** should be online again. Feel free to take control of the slut's Pc by locking her keyboard and messing with her Facebook (but please don't post her naked pics otherwise she'll get blocked). Her priate pics are in the "MICHELA" folder on her Desktop. You can steal them, ****** them online... do whatever you want the dirty *****. And if you want to make her feel even dirtier, leave her an insulting message.

Michela the dirty ***** is online

Michela the slut has been out but she's back and online waiting to be humiliated as part of her punishment. Her private pics are in the "MICHELA" Desktop folder. Feel free to steal them and ****** the ***** anywhere you want You can block er keyboard and mess (her full name is on some of them). You can block her keyboard and mess with her Facebook... do whatever you want with the *****

The best way to make Michela feel like what she really is (dirty *****) is to ****** her photos online while you've blocked her keyboard so that she can't stop you. Another way is to leave her messages telling her that she's a dirty ***** or by making her obey your commands. She's a submissive slut so she'll probably do what you ask.

Her photos are in the desktop "MICHELA" folder but there's nothing else interesting to seee on the Pc, just some of my work stuff.so don't waste your time. Hopefully I'll add some of her videos in a day or two.

Pretty Michela is 100% slut and is totally submissive to men. The best way to make her feel filthy is to make her watch while you steal her pics (Deskltop "MICHELA" folder") or force her to ****** her own pics in public online. She's submissive and dumb so she would probably do it! And feel free to insult and degrade her by leaving her nasty messages.

MikeT1960 said:
Pretty Michela is 100% slut and is totally submissive to men. The best way to make her feel filthy is to make her watch while you steal her pics (Deskltop "MICHELA" folder") or force her to ****** her own pics in public online. She's submissive and dumb so she would probably do it! And feel free to insult and degrade her by leaving her nasty messages.

says not available

Hello, I am Michela, the girl of this post and these photos. They have instructed me to write this reply to tell you that I have been naughty and that as my punishment, if you would like to see my naughty photos they are on my desktop in a file with my name. And you can write me messages on my computer, even bad things, it's ok, and I reply if I can. You can go to my computer with

Teamviewer1123111628 password: aaaa1111
AnyDesk 233786618 password: lagosanto1980

Kiss

Michela said:
Hello, I am Michela, the girl of this post and these photos. They have instructed me to write this reply to tell you that I have been naughty and that as my punishment, if you would like to see my naughty photos they are on my desktop in a file with my name. And you can write me messages on my computer, even bad things, it's ok, and I reply if I can. You can go to my computer with

Kiss
Nothing showing up....

Hello, I am Michela, the girl of this post. I am not used to doing this kinds of thing but I am instructed to tell you that I must be punished because I cheated so if you want to see my secret photos you can come into my PC and see them. They are in a file with my name on my desktop. I am submissive so dont worry, I dont get angry if you write nasty messages to me on my desktop or call me bad names, and that I must read them all and reply to all.

Also they say I must tell you that last week on the bus I let two stranger guys touch me below and that I didn't stop them and that I must tell you the details sbout it if you want.

Kisses fom Ferrara

Reactions: alekxander
Michela said:
Hello, I am Michela, the girl of this post. I am not used to doing this kinds of thing but I am instructed to tell you that I must be punished because I cheated so if you want to see my secret photos you can come into my PC and see them. They are in a file with my name on my desktop. I am submissive so dont worry, I dont get angry if you write nasty messages to me on my desktop or call me bad names, and that I must read them all and reply to all.

Also they say I must tell you that last week on the bus I let two stranger guys touch me below and that I didn't stop them and that I must tell you the details sbout it if you want.

Kisses fom Ferrara
What a dirty slut.

Michela is available now to be humiliated,insulted and *******. If you want to make her feel filthy (which she is) leave her insulting messages or make her ****** her own phjotos in public. She's such a submissive ***** that she probably would. Her photos are in the "MICHELA" desktop folder. And if she's not in Facebook or her email, force her to give you her log in details and passwords.

If you want I'm here online now
Kiss

I hope that stupid bitch pressed her naked ass against the window...

I am here now if you want, then I have to go out

Michela slut is receiving the utmost humiliation with her private pics being ******* online. Some of her pics even have her contact info and passwords for email and Facebook but she is such a submissive dumb ***** that she does nothing to stop it! So if you want to help ****** and humiliate the slut, her pics are in the "MICHELA" desktop folder (only there and nowhere else). And feel free to leave her nasty messages telling her what she is. Do what you want with her...

I think she's online now (but I'm not 100% sure):

If you want her, Michela the dumb and stupid slut just got home and is online. feel free to humiliate the bitch, make her watch helplessly while you block her keyboard and steal her private photos (in a folder called "MICHELA" on her desktop). Better still, make her ****** her own photos online. She's such a submissive ***** that she probably wouldn't say no.

And if you want proof about what a slut she is, make her tell you about the other day when she let strangers grope her ass on the bus.