middle aged man looking fot\r a bull

jaggu008

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 12, 2014
chennai
I am 37 wife is 30, she is fair with a figure on a bulky side. I do fantasise she fucking younger men We are residing in chennai, TamilNadu India. I want to make my fantasy come true, I want her to be seduced and fucked real hard by a young muslim lover. who should have a real big cock without foreskin, but not from chennai. He should be able to travel and we can accomadate him since we are staying ina house with an extra bedroom and we dont have any children. I am secretely hoping that he will plant his seed in her womb and he can impregnate her and give us a strong fair child. If it happens, he will have no claim over the child.
I will go through the profile and pics and start corresponding before we can proceed further

:redface:

Reactions: shyamindianbull
Have sent you a PM.

Hello I'm from kerala, are u still looking for a bull?.
Expecting ur reply..

jaggu008 said:
I am 37 wife is 30, she is fair with a figure on a bulky side. I do fantasise she fucking younger men We are residing in chennai, TamilNadu India. I want to make my fantasy come true, I want her to be seduced and fucked real hard by a young muslim lover. who should have a real big cock without foreskin, but not from chennai. He should be able to travel and we can accomadate him since we are staying ina house with an extra bedroom and we dont have any children. I am secretely hoping that he will plant his seed in her womb and he can impregnate her and give us a strong fair child. If it happens, he will have no claim over the child.
I will go through the profile and pics and start corresponding before we can proceed further

:redface:
muslim here...too bad in the uk

Sanjay from Bangalore here, not big or very fair but can do the job you ask for

Hi how are you? i am bull from india. let take your fantasy to next leave.