• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

midlands uk couple looking

• Thread startertvtartybabe
  • Start date

tvtartybabe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 3, 2006
cuckold couple from uk ,midlands looking for men to meet with wife

more comments=more pics

Picture 026.jpg
Picture 029.jpg
Picture 037.jpg

Reactions: Geglu and Harley
Sexy

Wow,your wife is a sexy woman,I am from the midlands but unfortunatly I am a small cocked cuckold..I am sure you will get someone to give her a proper fucking with her looks.All the best and I hope you get to eat lots of creampie out of her.

where you guys at in the mids?:p

wow she is awesome!

4 ssure her pussy looks really nice beautiful to eat that pussy all night long would you let me eat her pussy let me know

wow fantastic, she has my less than average cock hard. how many guys have fucked her so far ?

manalishi6901 said:
wow fantastic, she has my less than average cock hard. how many guys have fucked her so far ?

one so far and he was a bit of a let down ,thanks for all the comments i know she will love them ,as promised i will post more pics

Reactions: Geglu
she loved the comments ,really likes the ones stating what you would do to her (i like those too) heres some more pics

DSC00079.jpg
DSC00080.jpg
DSC00085.jpg
DSC00088.jpg

Midlands Couple

Looks Like An Ideal Potental " Breeder ". Put Her In An Intensive Fucking Program........nice Looking Woman / Cunt......;) Keep It "filled"......

Lovely wife you have there. i would love to have her here!! does she loke it in every hole while you watch and wank?

Her ass is so fine. I want to cum inside both her pussy and her ass. Then you could lick it all clean after we are done.

rooney said:
Lovely wife you have there. i would love to have her here!! does she loke it in every hole while you watch and wank?

im hoping she will ,thanks for the comments ,ill pop up a few new pics in a bit

DomBullxxx said:
Her ass is so fine. I want to cum inside both her pussy and her ass. Then you could lick it all clean after we are done.

that would be fun !!!

loving these nasty comments ,keep em up please !!

another pic for your enjoyment

Picture 046.jpg

Mid Lands Uk

Take Some Shots Of Her While Being Black Bred With The Baby Pudding Dripping..also Of You...cleaning Up Both Of Them ....:d

Hi 40yo white guy near worcester big built average cock but thibk and big cummer expert with tongue would love to meet to give her a going over get in touch

Make her scream

Your wife looks like she can take a fair old cock. I would love to hold her face down against your pillow as I ram her up the ass then pull her head back by the hair as I empty my balls into her.

Great pics but I want to see more of her in stockings or that slutty short skirt.

Wish I lived in the UK, I'd love to slide my cock into that pussy. After giving her some oral first of course. lol If you ever visit the US let me know.

may be able to help

hi im in the northampton area im 43 with 8 inch uncut white. would like to see hubby cleaning you up after i just filled your pussy

Well,, I'd get a passport lickety-split,,, (pun intended)
But I'd be stopping in to do some fuck-licking and clean-up creme pie eating, and it looks like those particular duties may already be spoken for,,, you lucky cuck !

Keep the pics coming,, at least I can wish,,,,,