Miki Part 12

• Thread starterIke
  • Start date

Ike

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2018
Miki and I both received lucrative job promotions. Allowing us to sell our townhouse and move closer to the city and a new home. The house was about the same square footage. However, now we had our own backyard complete with a pool.

I still worked from home and Miki was now much closer to her office building. Meaning a much shorter commute for her. Things were going really well for us. With our good fortunes came a new desire from Mikki. She wanted another baby.

Our daughter Meka was turning two years old. If you have been following our story. We found out after we married I could not produce children. We decided to ask Bill her step-dad to be the surrogate father. He agreed and now we have our beautiful Meka.

Miki had always told me she didn’t want Meka to be an only child. I was ok with that and agreed. It was just that we had both been so involved in our jobs as of late and with Miki’s occasional extramarital fun. I thought she might be past having more children.

Well we talked about it some more and I warmed up to it. Miki really wanted a second child and I got caught up in the excitement as well. I asked Miki to let me ask Bill. It gave me a sense of having more of a say in making this a reality.

I contacted Bill and of course he asked if I was sure. He also said it would have to be okay with my mother who had been living with him for almost two years now and they were engaged.

Miki spoke with my mom and of course she gladly agreed. We set a time to go visit them up in Washington. We always loved going back home. Leaving arid SoCal to visit the emerald green coast of our home state was always great for us. Bill and I would spend time working at his marina. He was more of a father to me than my own father. Who was now divorced for a second time.

My mom loved seeing Miki and Meka. My sister was out of state at college. So having female company to go shopping with made her day. She was also Miki’s first bi-sexual experience. The flush in my mom’s cheeks didn’t go unnoticed by me when they hug each other upon our arrival.

Of course there was always that quiet tension in the air whenever Miki and Bill hadn’t seen each other in a while. Subtle glances or a lingering hand.

Nothing happened the first couple days. On the third day Miki was at her most furtile point in her cycle. After dinner we sat watching a movie. Mikki got up about halfway through and left the room. She returned about twenty minutes later. Freshly showered and wearing a short bath robe. She looked beautiful with her damp long jetblack hair and her pert nipples showing through the fabric of her robe.

Bill and my mother were sitting together on a love seat. She leaned over the back of the couch with her head between them. Whispering something I couldn’t make out. My mom kissed her cheek saying, “You’re welcome sweetie.” Miki then whispered something to Bill before walking down the hallway towards the bedrooms.

She didn’t acknowledge me at all and that always was a turn on for me. After a couple minutes passed Bill got up and followed Miki down the hallway. My mom’s eyes followed him. I continued to watch the movie as the tell tell signs of their love making could be heard.

Miki’s soft sighing and sharp gasp were becoming louder and more frequent. I was watching the television but my ears were focused down the hall. When Miki cried out, “Ahhhhhh! Yes give it to me! Fill me up!” My mom’s head turned to look towards the bedroom. I could see her chest moving as her breathing became more rapid. My hard on ****** me to shift how I was sitting. Funny how letting my mom see me with a hard on would have embarrassed me. But another man ducking my wife didn’t at all.

It got really quiet down the hallway. My mom and I finished watching the movie. She let out a big yawn telling me she was going to bed. I was to wired up so I said I was going to play some video games. I watched her walk down the hallway and into one of the spare bedrooms.

I had the volume down as not to wake my daughter or disturb the others. Mostly because I was hoping to here Miki get fucked again. I had been playing for a while and was so into my shooter game. I almost missed out on hearing them again. It was late and they were trying to be quiet.

But it was so quiet in the house. Their moans and gasp couldn’t go unnoticed. I shut off my game and quietly. Went into the bedroom adjoined to the master bedroom. Placing my ear to the wall. I could clearly hear Miki panting or trying to muffle her moans and squeals as best she could.

The steady slap on skin on skin gave away there fuck rhythm. Miki would groan ormoan with every slap. She cried out a little loudly, “Yes pull my hair!” Followed by her cumming even louder.

There was some shuffling around. Then a muffled, “Unfff, unfff.” from Miki. For the next five minutes Bill fucked her hard. No intelligible words came out of her mouth. She came with hard and again tried to muffle herself. Bill let out a series of groans as he filled her pussy a second time. They both were in sighing after what were mutually intense orgasms.

I layed down and was so arroused I jerked off. Pulling a pillow over my own face to muffle my own orgasmic sounds.

5DA9601A-9E20-41E0-949E-276FBDEB1BD9.jpeg F03ADD26-C0DD-43A6-8E86-394EEDA879A8.jpeg A663FF63-1634-456A-9712-28B360356AEA.jpeg

Reactions: Susan's Slave
Continued...

Miki and I returned home hoping for the best. Sadly, after a few weeks it was evident she did not get pregnant. We repeated the attempt over the holidays.

It was harder to pull off with her twin brothers and their wives as well as my sister being there as well.

Miki and Bill slipped away to his boat a couple times. Miki also slipped into Bill’s bedroom one night for a theeesome including my mom.

Shockingly, she didn’t become pregnant this time either. She went to the doctor and everything checked out ok. So we came to the conclusion it must be on Bill’s end.

There wasn’t time to try again with Bill due to our work schedules. So we resigned ourselves to the fact it wasn’t going to happen.

The problem was I could see how sad it made Miki. She didn’t want Meka to be an only child like she had been. I suggested going the donor route again. She refused for the same reasons as before.

About a week later she came home from work telling me she got a call from Scott. He was an executive of her company based out of Dallas. He was also one of the two men she had a very hot theeesome with last year here in LA.

Apparently Scott wanted her to travel to Dallas to give the board of directors an update. I asked her if he mentioned anything else. She smiled saying, “What do you think?”

That night our sex was exceptionally intense. She asked, “You were turned on about me going to Dallas?”

I told her yes but added, “Maybe that’s the answer us having another baby?”

She looked confused. I explained to her maybe Scott could get her pregnant. She said, “I don’t think so. I don’t want any possibility of someone contesting custody later on for some stupid reason.”

I suggested he didn’t have to know. She responded, “That’s a lot to keep from someone.”

I countered with, “I don’t remember him using a condominium last year? He apparently assumed you were using some type of birth control. I assure you he wouldn’t want to know. Besides he already pays child support.”

She wasn’t quite sold, but she didn’t outright say no either. A couple days later after another pros and cons discussion. She decided it was worth a try.

She contacted Scott letting him know she was looking forward to going to Dallas. She asked if he minded if I accompanied her. He had no issues with me tagging along.

Scott was the kind of guy who likes to show off some. I remembered back to that night in the hotel he would look at me while fucking Miki. He enjoyed fucking my wife in front of me.

Miki was obviously excited as we got closer to leaving. We dropped off Meka with her uncle in San Diego and flew out from there.

Her company put us up in a sweet hotel. The whole mint on the pillow treatment. They sent a company car to pick Meka up. She looked great as she left our room. Her flushed cheeks gave away both her nervousness and excitement.

I hit the workout room then settled in to do some work on my laptop. I kept looking at the clock, the hours were dragging by. Miki finally returned saying the day went great. They loved her presentation and she got to even meet the CEO and other high level people.

We were invited to dinner so we changed and again a car picked us up. The restraunt was very high end. There were about a dozen others there including some other spouses. I expected to see Scott there solo. However, I knew Graig his boss was married but was also solo.

Scott greeted me with a strong handshake and a wink. He introduced me to Graig who seemed to be pretty down to earth. But clearly more intent on talking to Miki.

Thankfully the table talk didn’t include any work topics. We talked mostly about travel, sports and politics. The very expensive wine flowed allowing for some pretty risqué talk as well. Scott sat to Miki’s right and there was clearly some under the table play going on between them. Graig sat directly across from her. Some of his expressions gave away she was doing some under the table play with her feet. I wasn’t sure how this would play out with our original plan. But, Miki apparently was ok with a deviation.

The CEO picked up the entire tab which had to equal my mortgage payment. Unsurprisingly, Scott and Graig joined Miki and I in the company car back to our hotel.

I had a buzz but had chosen to remain at least more sober than the other three. They maintained good behavior on the ride back to the hotel. But once in our room all pretenses were dropped. They undressed Miki as well as themselves in a flurry of flying clothes. Graig still had the presence of mind to remove his wedding ring.

I watched as Miki gave into their caresses and kisses all over her body. She begged for a cock in her mouth. Scott glady complied as Graig waisted no time burying his tongue in her pussy. He settled into some serious pussy eating as Scott went from getting his cock sucked to fucking her mouth.

Miki’s hand raked through Graig’s hair as he brought her closer to cumming. Scott was telling Miki her mouth felt so good. Miki arched as she came pulling Scott’s clock out of her mouth her knuckles white as she sqeezed his cock.

The guys switched places but with her on all fours as they spit roasted her. Scott fucked her looking my way often. He enjoyed seeing me stroke my cock as his fucked my wife’s pussy. Graig was holding her long dark hair away from her face. Giving me a great view of his cock fucking her mouth.

Miki had just cum again on Scott’s cock when he came dumping his load in her pussy. He was done for but Graig wasn’t.

Scott left the bed and Graig had Miki ride his cock reverse cowgirl. Watching her slowly descend on his hard cock was so sensual I almost came. Scott returned grabbed a beer from the fridge. We both watched Miki ride him as well as grind her pussy on him.

Miki asked him to get on top. I suspected she wanted his cum deep inside of her. Graig tried to fuck her through the mattress and Miki was loving it. I watched her toes curl a couple times as she came. Graig finally arched his body as he came swamping her puss with his cum.

I grabbed a towel and cleaned up my cum from my stomach and hand. Scott and Graig left while Miki showered. She and I had some intense sex after talking about the possibility of her getting pregnant by either guy.

The next day after she returned to the hotel she informed me about another dinner invite. I told her I wasn’t suprised Scott and Graig wanted a round two. She looked at me saying the invite was from Mr. K. the CEO of the company. Then she added it was only to be him and her.

She looked at me saying, “I can call Scott and tell him to inform Mr. K. I appreciate the offer but can’t make it.”

I walked to the closet and picked out her sexiest dress. I said, “You better not keep Mr. K. waiting.”

Miki seemed to take more time preparing to go out than normal. But wow did she look great. She got a call informing her Mr. K was waiting down stairs.

Well it was over two hours later when I heard voices at our door. Miki walked in with a distinguished looking man in his mid-fifties. He has close shaved gray hair that was slightly receding. He was handsome in a rugged kind of way, mostly he exuded a natural confidence you couldn’t help but envy.

By the look of Miki’s smeared lipstick they had already been kissing. I didn’t expect them both back at the hotel. Miki smiled at me clearly a little tipsy. Mr. K. Looked at me saying, “Your wife insisted we come back to your room. I hope you don’t mind?”

I smiled saying ,”Not at all, I know she can be very persuasive.”

Miki went into the bathroom. I offered Mr. K. a drink which he gladly accepted. He told me, “I envy you and Miki’s lifestyle. You don’t seem jealous at all.”

He confessed he hated that he cheated often. But he just couldn’t stop. I told him I wouldn’t judge him. I f he didn’t judge me.

Mikki came out naked, walking right up to him. They kissed passionately for a couple minutes. I sat quietly watching things progress.

Miki undressed him, dropped to her knees and started to suck his rather nice cock. They moved to the bed where they slipped into a sixtynine.

They were both getting pretty worked up. He was complimenting her on how good she tasted. She was telling him she loved his hard cock.

She moved and mounted his cock. Her long sigh of pleasure was answered with a deep low moan from him. Their mutual dirty talk increased with the increases tempo of their fucking.

He flipped her on her back roughly fucking her hard as she wrapped her legs around him. They moved from missionary to doggy. Miki was biting the pillow as he slapped her ass and fucked her hard from the back.

She let out a cry as he gripped lee long hair and pulled hard. His balls were slapping against her loudly at this point. Miki came crying, “Ohhhhhh! Fuck yes cum in my pussy Carl! Take this pussy it is yours!”

Poor Carl couldn’t hold out any longer. He slammed hi cock deep. Grunting and moaning as he came.

I climbed onto the bed and slid my cock into her sloppy pussy as he fell away onto his back. Miki was insatiable. She fucked me back hard. She asked, “You love sloppy seconds don’t you. You feel his cum inside of me.” That was it I busted a nut adding my low sperm count cum to the mix.

I half expected Carl to hit it and quit it like Scott and Graig the night before. Miki had freshened up and he asked for another drink.

Miki joined us and it wasn’t long and Carl had her kneeling on the edge of the bed with his cock making her cum again. With her hands knotted in the sheets and her long black hair splayed on the bed. Carl emptied a second load of hopefully fertile cum in her pussy.

Carl did leave and Miki was already asleep
As I walked him to the door. I wondered if he would talk to the driver about his evening.

The final day Miki and I had to ourselves. Carl loaned us a driver and a car to take us out shopping and just some city touring. The driver Stephen was surprised when I asked him to join us for dinner. He was a couple years younger than us. Blond haired blue eyes. Tall slender fit build about like me.

He refused at first saying it wasn’t allowed. After some coaxing and Miki teasing she would tell Mr. K. if he didn’t. He hesitantly agreeded. It wasn’t long and we were eating, drinking and laughing together.

Well I really threw him for a loop when we left the restraunt. He opened the rear car
door allowing Miki to enter. His look at her firm ass and legs didn’t ho unnoticed by me. The car was a push button start type. So when he came around to open my door. I quickly got into the drivers seat. I told him I would drive, again he began to protest.

His protest ended abruptly as Miki grabbed him by the belt and dragged him into the back seat. By the time we exited the parking garage Stephen was watching Miki’s head bob up and down on his very long and thick cock.

By the slurping sounds she made she was pleased with his cocks size. I basically drove around taking side streets because I was clueless as to where we were.

I watched as Miki now completely naked was easing down on his cock. Kissing and moaning as she slowly began riding him.

As much as she enjoyed the last couple nights. This mobile fuck had her cumming non stop. Stephen lost any nerves he may of had. Before long he had her on her back in the large backseat. One of her legs up front with me the other high heeled foot up on the ceiling. Stephen ass went up down as I watched in the rearview mirror. I lost count of how many times Mikki came. When Stephen came Miki was literally speaking in tongue.

Stephen got us back to the hotel. We said our goodbyes. Miki was to sore to fuck but treated me to a cum swallowing blow job for being such a great husband. Ok I added the great husband part.

A couple weeks later the pee stick showed two pink lines. We were going to be parents again. When we would have sex during this pregnancy. I would be fucking her then say, “Are you thinking about who the father is? Scott, Graig, Carl or maybe it was Stephen’s big cock.” She would usually cum right then.

We welcome Noah into the family and Miki was happy. Which made me happy. Meka was over joyed having a baby brother. I love my wife and my life.

D83AD7F0-B82E-47FF-A570-F8A6DF515379.jpeg A53FF3B8-3567-4ACF-A66E-70DF7E868D2A.jpeg 3F5292C7-EA89-42C6-92EF-FBEE165E266A.jpeg 5CA27DC9-5BFC-4D6E-BD51-00259200BCFC.jpeg 20D340E9-D595-4AB1-A0CC-20BD8FD96384.jpeg 7BE08FF8-5CC6-40EB-A54D-B554A1C8DEF6.jpeg 438E38C4-B563-4FBF-9F27-DC2FA7D6EAAB.jpeg 16DBC4BB-8F2D-40E0-9B90-30EA48A49E42.jpeg 19ED54DB-336E-4582-81DA-DB8784D322DD.jpeg

Reactions: Susan's Slave
Great story!