• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Mikki Part 11

• Thread starterIke
  • Start date

Ike

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 16, 2018
This next part of our story was initially a little contentious between Miki and I. Back when I was in college and I cheated on her before we eventually married.

Even though I accepted all the responsibility for cheating. Miki always held some animosity towards my college roommate and best friend Teddy.

Teddy was also my best friend in highschool. Miki didn’t like him then because he was and still is a pretty conceited guy. We were a one two punch on our highschool basketball team. Leading our school to two consecutive district championships and one state title.

We were also a one two punch with the girls. Once I started dating Miki however, Teddy did everything in his power to get me back into chasing skirts. She resented Teddy’s attempts to break us up.

So in Miki’s mind Teddy also had something to do with my straying when he and I went to the same college. I’m not saying he wasn’t an influence, but ultimately it was all my fault.

When Teddy called me one afternoon letting me know he would be in town for a few days. I was both excited and hesitant. Teddy was still the consummate playboy, he is handsome and makes some seriously good money.

He picked up on my hesitancy, teasing me about still being pussy whipped. He did offer to stay in a hotel as not to cause any friction between Miki and I.

My male ego got the better of me. Not wanting to affirm his “pussy whipped” label. I insisted he stay with Miki and I. He laughed and accepted my offer. I could only wonder, “What the fuck did I just do!”

When I broke the news to Miki, I got the response I expected. She wasn’t at all pleased to put it mildly. Things calmed down and she agreed to him staying with us. But she told me not to expect her to be over the top hospitable.

My plan was to take him out every evening for dinner and some drinks. Maybe catch a Clippers game. Hoping to minimize the time Mikki and Teddy would be around each other.

Well he arrived in the evening. He got a brief welcome from Miki before she went to bed. She had ordered us pizza and stocked the fridge with beer. Teddy looked at me saying, “Buddy, you sure about this? I can still go to a hotel.”

I assured him it was more than ok for him to stay with us. Inside however I was already looking forward to saying goodbye.

We ate had a few beers and caught up on life. He couldn’t believe I was a dad. There was know way I would have told him Bill was the biological father. He would have held that against me for sure.

He went on to tell me he was dating two women at the same time without either of them knowing about the other. He showed me pictures of his two cars and a boat.

He chided me about my “ball and chain”. He had no idea how wrong he was. If I had told him how my slutwife really was and how much I loved our lifestyle. He wouldn’t have believed me.

Teddy hadn’t changed at all. He was an arrogant ass, regardi he was still my friend. We talked and laughed late into the night.

I slipped into bed with a slight buzz and tried to lay close to Miki. She pull away from me complaining about my beer breath. I knew it was something else.

The next night Teddy and I met at a sports bar restraunt. Again we had a good time and a few beers. Teddy actually told me he envied what Miki and I had, which was a shock to me.

I asked him, “Isn’t the playboy life the dream life?”

He went on to say it was becoming to much like work at times. Plus, he added a lot of the women he attracted we pretty shallow.

I laughed saying, “Like you?”

He acknowledged I was indeed right. But he added it was hard not to be him. Even though he had tried to change some of his ways. He said he longed for a boring settled life like I had. I almost called him on it wanting to tell him about our sexual adventures.

Instead I told him he needed to meet a different kind of women he typically was attracted to. He smiled saying, “Hmmmm like Miki?”

We both looked at each other before busting out laughing at the same time. But I told him an apology for his past behavior might at least make her lose the voodoo doll effigy she possessed of him.

Well we got home late and Miki was already in bed. We had a couple more beers before going to bed.

This time when I went to bed I was a little bit irritated at Miki’s behavior towards Teddy. I could tell she was awake. I told her I understood how she felt about Teddy. But, that she could at least talk to him because he was a guest in our home.

She didn’t respond so I went to sleep. The next morning I woke to the smell of bacon cooking. Walking out into the kitchen, I was suprised to see Mikki making a big breakfast and Teddy sitting at the table sipping some coffee.

Miki told me good morning and to sit and eat. I looked to Teddy and he just smiled and shrugged. I was starving so I did as I was told. The next surprise was Miki seemed to be in a good mood and engaged in our conversation. Teddy was polite and seemed relaxed as well.

Teddy left first, I asked Miki what changed. She said, “You were right. I was being rude and it was wrong. Teddy is still very arrogant but he did apologize for being an ass in the past.”

Then she smiled adding, “He also said you were and idiot for cheating with Becky. Because I was far prettier than she was.”

I told her I felt a hundred pounds lift off my shoulders. I wanted my wife and best friend to get along. We kissed and I left for work.

That night Teddy and I went to a Clippers game. He was going to be leaving the next day so I asked Miki to get a sitter and meet us at our favorite bar after the game.

We met Miki as planned. We walked into bar and I saw her sitting at the bar talking to the bartender Kim and a regular named Sandy.

She looked amazing wearing a short dress and her really slutty heels. Her black long hair was up showing off her beautiful face.

We approached and Teddy beat me to the compliment. He leaned in to kiss her on her cheek. She thanked him, then turned her attention to me.

Teddy and I sat on either side of her ordering drinks. As the night went on and the drinks flowed. Teddy kind of backslid into his old conceited self.

Miki finally had enough and told me she was heading home. I thought to myself it was to good to last. Teddy and I finished our drinks and headed back to my place. I was suprised to see Miki still up when we got home. She had changed out of her dress and slipped into her pajamas.

Before I or Teddy could say a word. She was up off the sofa pointing her finger in Teddy’s face. She was letting him know he was still an asshole. She was so hot she switched between English and Japanese.

She had big strong Teddy backed up into a corner. When I tried to intervene she gave me her “Don’t fuck with me look”. Then turn back to Teddy.

She told him he acted like an ass because he thought it made him look more confident. She tore down all of his facades in less than five minutes.

For the first time ever that I ever knew Teddy cried. I saw the look of compassion come across Miki’s face. She apologized for losing her temper at him. He told her there was no need to apologize she was right. He admitted he was miserable with his life. Adding he was jealous about what she and I had built together. He told Miki he understood why she hated him.

I looked to Miki and she could tell how much this all bothered me. Then a different look came over her face. I didn’t pick up on what she was getting at initially. Teddy had sat on the couch with his hands in his face.

Miki cocked her head knodding towards Teddy then our bedroom. Then it dawned on me she planned to fuck him and I. I smiled and nodded I approved.

She pulled Teddy’s hands away from his face. Then pulled him up off the couch. He offered to pack and get a room for the night.
I told him there was know need he would be spending the night in our room. He looked at me like I was crazy. Miki took his hand and led him towards our bedroom.

He looked back at me as I follwed still not sure what was going on. I smiled at him giving him a corny thumbs up. Miki undressed then helped Teddy out of his clothes. She stroked his fat cock as he leaned down to kiss her. I removed my clothes and moved over to them.

Miki alternated sucking us pleased with our response to some seriously good cock sucking. Teddy’s moans and sighs let me know he got past any confusion he may have had.

We layed Miki on the bed. She spread her legs and Teddy slid his face up close to her pussy. I knelt by her head and she took hold of my cock and started to lick and suck it. I was soon rewarded by Miki’s moaning and gasp as Teddy ate her sweet pussy. She pulled her legs back to give him full access with his tongue. Teddy was gifted I’ll give him that. He had her moaning and speaking in tongue as he ate her out. Miki came with a shout followed by asking him to fuck her. I went for my camera at that point.

He slip up her body until she gripped his fat cock. She rubbed the head over her pussy causing him to hiss in pleasure. She arched her back as he pushed in the fat head of his dick. Teddy layed with his full weight on top of her smashing her tits into his chest. His cock was shorter than mine but half again thicker. He was moving in and out slowly letting her adjust to his thickness. Miki was lifting and rotating her hips to meet his thrust.

She sighed asking him to fucker her harder. It was like she shot off a starters pistol at a track meet. Teddy started pounding her ass through the mattress. His ass muscles clutching with every thrust.

Miki was slapping one of of his ass cheeks hard. Panting and getting close to an orgasm. Teddy started fucking her like he was angry and she fucked him back in the same way.

When he pushed all the way in getting the last and thickest part of his cock inside of her. Miki’s legs shot straight out to the side making sure she could take it all.

She let out a loud scream and started to grunt in time with his balls slapping against her ass. Their pace never let up as they moved all over the bed. Miki came two more times before Teddy let out his own verbal release as his balls emptied into her pussy. They layed there for a while just holding each other. His cock still inside her contracting pussy.

I heard Teddy say, “I need to find a woman like you.”

Miki replied, “She’s out there if you stop being someone you don’t have to be.”

I tapped him on the shoulder saying, “She’s out there! Miki is mine.”

Teddy laughed and rolled out of the way. I slid my dick into her soaked pussy. As I started fucking her. Miki looked into my eyes saying,”Is my pussy better than Becky’s?”

Teddy laughed, I answered, “I married you didn’t I?” She pulled me down to kiss her. We fucked until she came again and I added my cum to Teddy’s.

We cleaned up and talked for a short while. I woke first and took a shower. When I came out Teddy had Miki on all fours fucking her to a morning orgasm. They fucked for quite a while before he came on her tight ass.

He showered and left for the airport. Six months later he was engaged to a girl he dated back in highschool. She was a single mom and a nurse. We attended his wedding with me as his best man.

He thanked Mikki and I for opening up his eyes to many things. We would reconnect as couples on a vacation a couple years later. Proud to be the first they would open their marriage with.

2A3B61C5-5B7F-47E9-99E8-7DA19ACB3445.jpeg 35660655-6DE0-4014-82AB-37726ADB6322.jpeg 19D0A9D0-7A60-4E84-B425-94076AFB7E8C.jpeg

Reactions: Susan's Slave