• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Missionary

• Thread starterHabib Maamria
  • Start date

Best i could do in 15 minutes.

I agree with that completely Tele

I agree with that completely Tele

Last edited by a moderator:
purringpussy said:
prefer doggy deep and hard my self :)

I have to agree with this the majority of the time.... although, sometimes I get off on seeing my lovers face as he drills me!:D

What a great thread!

Here's some others I like . . .

Hope you like them too

Attachments

• 101.jpg
    101.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 397
  • SEX_END_GODDY.jpg
    SEX_END_GODDY.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 508
  • normal_KENSINGTON_FEB08_035.jpg
    normal_KENSINGTON_FEB08_035.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 545
  • 10~0.jpg
    10~0.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 494
Reactions: franklyhorny
Lovely. and so provocative!

It's all about the contrast...

Attachments

• Contrast.jpg
    Contrast.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 399
Reactions: franklyhorny
My favorite Position

I love to be taken missionary style for several reasons.

first and foremost is being able to see the pleasure in my dark lovers eyes, watching them gloss over as he explodes within me and fills me with his seed always makes me cum too.
I love feeling his strong muscles flex and tighten as he drives himself into my core, feeling his weight upon me, his hot breath against my cheeks, being trapped beneath him until he seeds me and pulls from my womb.

I love it even more when I have my ass on a pillow, allowing my lovers to drive even deeper into my womb.

Don't get me wrong, I love serving my men on my knees, or side, or cowboy, or hehe anyway, But I will always, always, always, flop on my back.

Nikki

PS: proudhubby...hot vid's, bring your wife to visit our group