Mothers And Daughters

Darkc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 22, 2017
Should mothers teach there daughters to become black cock sluts ?
Now a days,daughters are getting more acquainted with black cock in school .So should they teach mothers to become black cock sluts ?

Reactions: Traydee, lnohhnvm and wmjacking
Teaching is fine, assuming the daughter is of age. Actually it should be thought of as helping them learn and never involve force.
Mike

Mike and Chris said:
Teaching is fine, assuming the daughter is of age. Actually it should be thought of as helping them learn and never involve force.
Mike
All I am talking about is teaching not force !

It's hot in fantasy, but in real life it would be pretty bad.

Reactions: wmjacking
Our daughter didn't need to be taught anything, as the saying goes Emma took to it like a duck to water

Before we married a younger friend, who had been at school with my wife, had tried to put me off marrying Karen by telling me that at school she was known as the school bicycle because anyone could ride her. He told me that Karen had the reputation as always being ready because she never wore panties and that he and all of the guys in his year had fucked her.

Fast forward 17 years and our son told me much the same about our daughter, the only difference being that it was all of the black seniors who had fucked his sister. To be honest it was not a great surprise because Emma had been sexually active for some time and for her safety she had always been allowed to bring her boyfriend here and take them to her room. We'd never kept a record but it was clear that they had all been black and never seemed to be long lasting relationships.

Reactions: wannabecuckinva, midnightfapper, SubBiBeta and 7 others
RobCuckToKaren said:
Our daughter didn't need to be taught anything, as the saying goes Emma took to it like a duck to water

Before we married a younger friend, who had been at school with my wife, had tried to put me off marrying Karen by telling me that at school she was known as the school bicycle because anyone could ride her. He told me that Karen had the reputation as always being ready because she never wore panties and that he and all of the guys in his year had fucked her.

Fast forward 17 years and our son told me much the same about our daughter, the only difference being that it was all of the black seniors who had fucked his sister. To be honest it was not a great surprise because Emma had been sexually active for some time and for her safety she had always been allowed to bring her boyfriend here and take them to her room. We'd never kept a record but it was clear that they had all been black and never seemed to be long lasting relationships.

so hot, always wanted to fuck a mom and daughter and own them both

Reactions: SubBiBeta, goodwood2506, lnohhnvm and 1 other person
RobCuckToKaren said:

Very hot, amazing how your son talked about it...

Mother and daughter BBC Tag Team : ) Anyone want to see your mother daughter duo fucking BBCs in my art Terrij999@hotmail.com

787_1000.jpg cream.jpg

Reactions: Bubbacum, TiffaniTease, CuckiDani and 3 others
ckc said:
Very hot, amazing how your son talked about it...
I think he was just paying her back for Emma having told us that he was drinking beer with his friends. Sad for him is was something Karen already knew because as you would expect she was very close to our daughter. We never say it as a problem because there is little different to fucking one guy 50 time and 50 guys once other than she would now have a better idea of the guys who were good at it

Reactions: midnightfapper
Actual mother/daughter sharing is almost impossible to find.

Reactions: goodwood2506
Would like to see my wive and his mom with a bbc

Reactions: lnohhnvm
Yes, thats hot

CuckiDani said:
Yes, thats hot
I can do one for you with the right pics to work from