Ms La Tx 40ish wife

• Thread starterchrisp2
  • Start date
C

chrisp2

Husband has lost interest looking for some hot big endowed men to make up for his short comings travel the gulf states as a real estate consultant I am not petite and not fat somewhere in between BBC is welcome never had one before chrisy at chrisyp25@hotmail.com

Reactions: TexasBruce, RebelDaddy, Daddystroke and 2 others
I know there has to be some real men out there I am very openminded

Hello Im in Destin FL and would love to meet and chat, i am a sissy cuckold wonderful cleaner, cc

Reactions: beachstone
I am real, I will be sending you an email

chrisp2 said:
Husband has lost interest looking for some hot big endowed men to make up for his short comings travel the gulf states as a real estate consultant I am not petite and not fat somewhere in between BBC is welcome never had one before chrisy at chrisyp25@hotmail.com
Hello i am here for you age location and hopefully a photo of yourself hopefully we could text yes i am black hung very much into white women if you go to my email I will send you a my phone number I would love to be a regular for you

chrisp2 said:
Macon Mississippi here would love to give you this bbc of mine

Reactions: beachstone
what part of texas?

chrisp2 said:
I know there has to be some real men out there I am very openminded
Yes its plenty of cock out here for you age location please and a photo of yourself

chrisp2 said:

EF951881-5567-4E0D-92CB-1C13173F449A.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: BigDKMF, DaveJ, littlesmallie and 1 other person
chrisp2 said:
Would love to see some pics of you! I’m very interested and in MS