Muslim/Paki cuckolds

Muslimguy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 16, 2015
Leeds
Any muslim/Paki cuckolds around here?
Anyone had the pleasure of using a Muslim or Pakistani woman?

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva and toolman2c
Muslimguy said:

Yes I have plenty of experience of fucking Paki wives in front of the Paki cuckold hubby.
Contact me with a pm and let's chat
Hasam

Reactions: cynful, toolman2c and xlove19
Husband and wife here do fantasise when having sex.

• Love
Reactions: NineToad, toolman2c, robandkate and 2 others
hasam7866 said:
Yes I have plenty of experience of fucking Paki wives in front of the Paki cuckold hubby.
Contact me with a pm and let's chat
Hasam
hi hassam bhai, may i also chat wid u plz

Reactions: toolman2c
We are from India and have not traveled outside india
wife"s present Lover Boy is a Muslim boy, son of non resident Indian couple settled in USA. He is very young but so well developed both physically and mentally, I have started developing a bond with him. Wife likes that Boy who is Half her age but with lot of stamina and skill.
Also i have known some women who have muslim men as lovers., perhaps these muslim men have that extra something which atracts women

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, robandkate, Readyu and 1 other person
jaggu008 said:
We are from India and have not traveled outside india
wife"s present Lover Boy is a Muslim boy, son of non resident Indian couple settled in USA. He is very young but so well developed both physically and mentally, I have started developing a bond with him. Wife likes that Boy who is Half her age but with lot of stamina and skill.
Also i have known some women who have muslim men as lovers., perhaps these muslim men have that extra something which atracts women

Will the bond you develop with him involve sexual things, or just good friendship?
How do feel about your wife having sexual pleasure with a horny man younger than you?
Are you pleased for her happiness to invite more lovers into the privacy of your home?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Saraha said:
Will the bond you develop with him involve sexual things, or just good friendship?
How do feel about your wife having sexual pleasure with a horny man younger than you?
Are you pleased for her happiness to invite more lovers into the privacy of your home?

It does involve sexual things. I am quite happy with that and he is a great lover with great staying power and wife has had more than one orgasm in a single session and he does stay in our home whenever he is in town
We dont have any plans to invite anyone.

Fuck my Paki wife.DM me.

Reactions: RockyRuhi, JeffCA and Bullsimons
DM with me.

Id fuck her 20170808_133335.jpg
20170808_133335.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Muslimguy said:

Absolutely.

When.can.i.meet her

Sharing my muslin girl on kik

Ocjjlust said:
Sharing my muslin girl on kik
Can share my white gf too on kik...love to see yours

harley6472 said:
Can share my white gf too on kik...love to see yours
Kik _ocjlust_