Must Find Out How Many Guys Want To Show Off Their Wifes/gf.

topcat1

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2006
Virginia, USA
I am dom looking to see if men really enjoy showing off their partners. Send me your teamviewer or anydesk codes and when you will be online and I will come and see if you really are ready to show her off.

• Love
Reactions: juggfunn, JohnCuckUK, SunilBabita and 4 others
sub on now 367,238,428

I am online for your play...
Look at my wife (52) on my PC and post a few of them with my browser on Volafile or Temporarily Expsed and post the link on this page.
or make me a new background on my computer

Saggy Tits

AnyDesk

https://temporarily.*******/image/1191107c-534

Look at my wife (52) on my PC and post a few of them with my browser on Temporarily Expsed and post the link on this page.

Saggy Tits

AnyDesk

Reactions: SunilBabita
anydesk
take control

anyone wanna control my pc and make me watch as you spread my asian gf on the web, make her a webwhore?

pm for anydesk or teamviewer

PM if keen to use my slut....

Panic said:
Look at my wife (52) on my PC and post a few of them with my browser on Temporarily Expsed and post the link on this page.

Saggy Tits

AnyDesk
nice idea

Panic said:

Saggy Tits

AnyDesk

my teamviewer online now 1172 831 046 pwd 9114, if u like indian mature chubby wife of mine

topcat1 said:
I am dom looking to see if men really enjoy showing off their partners. Send me your teamviewer or anydesk codes and when you will be online and I will come and see if you really are ready to show her off.
1452.jpeg
topcat1 said:
topcat1 said:
topcat1 said:
1455.jpeg
topcat1 said:
1454.jpeg1455.jpeg1456.jpeg1452.jpeg1451.jpeg1453.jpeg1783.png

Attachments

• 1449.jpeg
    1449.jpeg
    21.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 1457.jpeg
    1457.jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 47
  • 1446.jpeg
    1446.jpeg
    21.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Love
Reactions: Justforkix
Reactions: wesebull
we are a married couple 47 43, slut black wife and white cuck, a n y d e s k code 795659773 and control our pc, ******, humiliate, make links, up for real meets if local

Reactions: wesebull
is a dom still here ?