please enjoy

nice big load in her love it

5 more looking good

please enjoy

Enjoy!

cuckold hubbys last view.png

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2, barbie1955 and barebackslutwife
Not sure where I left off but I will start posting from here on from my files. I just want to keep this thread going

L51.jpg L52.jpg L53.jpg L54.jpg L55.jpg

Reactions: HornyCouplee, Pussyfreebeta, techieman01 and 5 others
some more too enjoy

L56.jpeg L57.jpg L58.jpg L59.jpg

Reactions: HornyCouplee, Pussyfreebeta, techieman01 and 5 others
Josetta said:
BBC would be a lovely vacation gift for a white wife from her caring, loving husband.
Did you notice the enormous strength of the black bulls in the photos?

We can't deny the amount of pleasure the bulls are giving these women, it needs to become a regular, on-going experience - to have black sperm in their pussy slits.

Hot women love vigorous sex with an OMG cock splashing sperm where it will make a difference, and they don't mind if cucky takes a cleanup drink afterwards to show that he appreciates the efforts of his wife's new lover.
THAT is SO true Josetta. Tank You for the effort of spelling utah out. I like the way you say things anyway

10 more looking 60 -69

L60.jpg L61.jpg l62.jpg L63.jpg L64.jpg L65.jpg L66.jpg l67.jpg L68.jpg L69.jpg

Reactions: HornyCouplee, techieman01, Vicky4Blk and 3 others
Great work.

Some of me

u9wAhUdpUQg.jpeg OsM1oFsVRkY.jpeg KYcoTCY539o.jpeg T8_Cw1vVCxA.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Pussyfreebeta, Vicky4Blk, barebackslutwife and 4 others
mmm lucky ladies! could use a good railing this morning!

Love the way her eyes role back into her head. Nice clip

https://********.com/movies/7453732/white_wife.html

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2
9r0cant said:
Love the way her eyes role back into her head. Nice clip

White Wife
she really loved it

littledickcuckold said:
it truly is one of those most unforgettable moments in a cuckold's life when he sees his wife own wife -- how she looks, the sounds she makes, the words she utters -- when she is truly satisfied by a man. A look we have never seen, sounds and words we have never heard, during out pathetic attempts at sex. It really puts you in your place and makes you begin to realize and face up to how your life has just changed.
I agree it is an unforgettable moments in a cuckold's life when he sees his wife own wife -- how she looks, the sounds she makes, the words she utters -- when she is truly satisfied by a man. It certainly was in my life. I learned that my wife needs and has a right to be fucked into many orgasms and ecstasy by other men because she never has had the pleasure she deserves from my teenie weenie. I always love seeing the joy in my wife's face and hear her moans of pleasure when she is having intense orgasms on other men's hard cocks. I ofthen thank the other men for giving my wife so much pleasure on their hard cocks.

San Diego Black Man 1 Fucking My Wife 2.jpg

Reactions: tcfranklin