• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

My Asian gf wants her fantasy to come real!

• Thread startermichael_D
  • Start date
Any hot updates Michael_D?

Hey, i haven't logged her for a while. just checked coz i was bored. well we live in Shanghai. PM would be better. & give me ur details

Reactions: Dom in San Diego Looking
Hey,

better to PM me & tell me ur details. we are still living in shanghai

Randall513 said:
Hi,
I live in Shanghai and work in Beijing,
Interested?
Cheers,
Randall

saw your post on undertable website..

It catches my attention. so if you both interested in fun time n frdship ect2 hit me back an email.

by d way im single indian male..... 28 n working....

hope to catch up wit u soon... tc

vreddyz26@gmail.com

Did this ever work out?

Hey I'm
michael_D said:
Well just a few months ago I didn't know there r so many websites about cuckolds and I didn't even know what cuckold meant until a couple of months ago. Anyway, I'm a white guy 30 y.o and have been dating my Asian gf 27 y.o for 2 years and we r even talking of marriage. We r very open minded and she's amazing. We have done many fantasies before like sex on the beach, sex in a club's bathroom, she gave me BJ in the back seat of a taxi, 3some with another girl and few others but her last fantasy worries me a little. All her previous fantasies she doesn't stop thinking about them until we actually do it then it's over and she wants something new. So they r all a 1 time thing but this fantasy includes a black guy. Anyway, 1 day I used her laptop as she was sleeping & by coincidence I found a folder full of short videos of white or asian girls giving head to big black guys so I made a copy to my usb flash to watch later on. I was surprised and her website history was the same. We didnt' talk about it but I noticed that her BJ skills were different and more slutty and were amazing and 1 day during the BJ she told me about her fantasy. I was going crazy to cum but she was telling me her fantasy and it was a strip dance for a black guy as I flim her. I agreed and i thought she's not serious but another time during a BJ she told me the strip dance will end with a BJ. I agreed as I was too horny to cum. But she's serious. she was happy I agreed but I told her of course not when talking about it after some days. she was disappointed but I know she wants it badly and she even bought a nurse costume as she thought I agreed. I'm worried she will do it behind me so after some months I told her we can try it once because she can't stop thinking of it. so not sure it's gonna be a 1 time thing like previous fantasies or always. Anyway she doesn't want sex, just HJ and BJ maximum and she can't endure a huge cock as her pussy is too tight. I am 6inches in size which is a good size and it's too big for her and will hurt her in some positions. Anyway, I guess i'll make this fantasy for her come true to let her stop thinking about it and i prefer she does it in front of me and not behind me. I'm a businessman located in Asia and I travel around a lot especially in Asia and during spring time I will be in the States. So anyone interested then contact me. I attached her pics that we took recently for 2 dresses that r a choice for the strip dance as for the guy to choose from.

DSC09700.jpg DSC09728.jpg IMG_0402.jpg IMG_0407.jpg IMG_0417.jpg
here in Georgia I'd like to use your wife and see her get pleaserred by BBC

I first posted in 2010 and now it's 2018 and my post is still online LOL. Lots of things happened. I really forgot about this site. By coincidence, I was checking chrome saved passwords and I saw this site & I pressed the link & voila. Time flies.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChillKingAtl
Just curious: what’s your situation now?

Any luck with other sites?

TBai said:
Just curious: what’s your situation now?

Any luck with other sites?

Hi TBai,
well we had a lot of fun for 2 years, we used craigslist "casual personals". That was the best site for finding a bull.

Reactions: TBai
michael_D said:
Hi TBai,
well we had a lot of fun for 2 years, we used craigslist "casual personals". That was the best site for finding a bull.
Thanks for the reply and the info.

Glad to hear that you were able to have a lot of fun for 2 years.

michael_D said:
Well just a few months ago I didn't know there r so many websites about cuckolds and I didn't even know what cuckold meant until a couple of months ago. Anyway, I'm a white guy 30 y.o and have been dating my Asian gf 27 y.o for 2 years and we r even talking of marriage. We r very open minded and she's amazing. We have done many fantasies before like sex on the beach, sex in a club's bathroom, she gave me BJ in the back seat of a taxi, 3some with another girl and few others but her last fantasy worries me a little. All her previous fantasies she doesn't stop thinking about them until we actually do it then it's over and she wants something new. So they r all a 1 time thing but this fantasy includes a black guy. Anyway, 1 day I used her laptop as she was sleeping & by coincidence I found a folder full of short videos of white or asian girls giving head to big black guys so I made a copy to my usb flash to watch later on. I was surprised and her website history was the same. We didnt' talk about it but I noticed that her BJ skills were different and more slutty and were amazing and 1 day during the BJ she told me about her fantasy. I was going crazy to cum but she was telling me her fantasy and it was a strip dance for a black guy as I flim her. I agreed and i thought she's not serious but another time during a BJ she told me the strip dance will end with a BJ. I agreed as I was too horny to cum. But she's serious. she was happy I agreed but I told her of course not when talking about it after some days. she was disappointed but I know she wants it badly and she even bought a nurse costume as she thought I agreed. I'm worried she will do it behind me so after some months I told her we can try it once because she can't stop thinking of it. so not sure it's gonna be a 1 time thing like previous fantasies or always. Anyway she doesn't want sex, just HJ and BJ maximum and she can't endure a huge cock as her pussy is too tight. I am 6inches in size which is a good size and it's too big for her and will hurt her in some positions. Anyway, I guess i'll make this fantasy for her come true to let her stop thinking about it and i prefer she does it in front of me and not behind me. I'm a businessman located in Asia and I travel around a lot especially in Asia and during spring time I will be in the States. So anyone interested then contact me. I attached her pics that we took recently for 2 dresses that r a choice for the strip dance as for the guy to choose from.

i'm in atlanta and can help

Hi. I'm in Atlanta and can assist you with her fantasy. Contact me.

20181201_003224.jpg

michael_D said:

Mmmm very nice i would enjoy her

michael_D said:

Hi

Reactions: Dom in San Diego Looking
michael_D said:

Big white cock 27 m in auburn area let me know if you still need a big dick stud!

Reactions: minotaure
Randall513 said:
Hi
I am in Shanghai and would love to connect. WeChat me on Randall1199
cheers!
PM me