My Asian Milf Wife's ********** Work In Tijuana Mexico Part 1

esposaputa

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 25, 2015
My wife Mari is 40 years old , we have happy marriage for over 22years with 2 college kids, she has another 2 sons and one daughter from her black sugar daddy and latino lover.
before we married at our early 20s, she works at her sugar daddy's vegas parlor for living and college tuition because she came from very poor area in china, money always a serious problem for her. I also work as janitor at daddy's parlor too. sugar daddy made her pregnant twice then he can charge his client more to fuck Mari. we retired from daddy's parlor right after we graduated from college and start our new life and family in Oakland California. her blk mix kids now are 28 and 26.
Unfortunately in 2001, internet stock market crash, financial problem came to us again, for making good money, selling mari's vaginal is the only option we can do at that time. I post erotic service ads online and rent a motel room for her ***** works, sometime she need o work on the street if no client from ads, countless strangers fuck during that though 4 years then a Mexican guy show up and take place my pimp job because he had more clients than me, and he also made Mari pregnant for charging more money from his clients.-- too be continued-- marimiputa.jpg kik marimipua for more details

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: smallcockguy, MyWifeDatesNow, zzwanda and 3 others
esposaputa said:
My wife Mari is 46 years old , we have happy marriage for over 25 years with 2 college kids, she has another 2 sons and one daughter from her black sugar daddy and latino lover.
before we married at our early 20s, she works at her sugar daddy's vegas parlor for living and college tuition because she came from very poor area in china, money always a serious problem for her. I also work as janitor at daddy's parlor too. sugar daddy made her pregnant twice then he can charge his client more to fuck Mari. we retired from daddy's parlor right after we graduated from college and start our new life and family in Oakland California. her blk mix kids now are 28 and 26.
Unfortunately in 2001, internet stock market crash, financial problem came to us again, for making good money, selling mari's vaginal is the only option we can do at that time. I post erotic service ads online and rent a motel room for her ***** works, sometime she need o work on the street if no client from ads, countless strangers fuck during that though 4 years then a Mexican guy show up and take place my pimp job because he had more clients than me, and he also made Mari pregnant for charging more money from his clients.-- too be continued--marimiputa.jpg kik marimipua for more details
I am so glad that you are sharing your story here. I hope you give more details on how many guys she fucks everyday, how it feels to fuck her after she has been fucking other guys all day. Tell us how much you like to have her fucking other guys. Congratulations!

Reactions: Gaezel
old fred said:
I am so glad that you are sharing your story here. I hope you give more details on how many guys she fucks everyday, how it feels to fuck her after she has been fucking other guys all day. Tell us how much you like to have her fucking other guys. Congratulations!
I am waiting for the next episode about your wife's career as a **********, God bless her. You said she fucks an average of 20 guys a day in Tijuana, that will be 36,500 cocks in her during her five year contract, she should get a trophy !

You should leave Oakland and come south to orange county/la/san diego.. She can make a better rate down here. Especially, if you keep her pregnant!
She is a jewel, dont lose her.

esposaputa said:
My wife Mari is 46 years old , we have happy marriage for over 25 years with 2 college kids, she has another 2 sons and one daughter from her black sugar daddy and latino lover.
Unfortunately in 2001, internet stock market crash, financial problem came to us again, for making good money, selling mari's vaginal is the only option we can do at that time. I post erotic service ads online and rent a motel room for her ***** works, sometime she need o work on the street if no client from ads, countless strangers fuck during that though 4 years then a Mexican guy show up and take place my pimp job because he had more clients than me, and he also made Mari pregnant for charging more money from his clients.-- too be continued--marimiputa.jpg kik marimipua for more details
This was great reading, my Japanese wife and I are going on vacation to Mexico this summer. We’ re Planing on being there for two weeks. I’ve heard that prostitutes are identified by wearing red, if true we definitely need to get her some slutty red outfits.

Reactions: Gaezel
I got her some slutty red lingerie because I don’t think she’ll be wearing much else.

Reactions: old fred
Fred how come your wife’s works in San Digeo and you live in Mexico?Is it because of the money? I count have to worry about my wife getting pregnant she’s had her tubes tied. Maybe I should pimp her out and make some money while in Mexico.

Frisko said:
Fred how come your wife’s works in San Digeo and you live in Mexico?Is it because of the money? I count have to worry about my wife getting pregnant she’s had her tubes tied. Maybe I should pimp her out and make some money while in Mexico.
We live in Mexico because we want to. The wife is a very respected person here, teaches Sunday school, started fucking guys on San Diego C/L and was recruited by a Black pimp in San Diego. She likes big cocks and the money and the anonymity

Oh that’s great I guess my wife can be a ********** there then. If we come there we could set her up for a big surprise I think 4 would be a good number unless you would have a different number in mind.

Frisko said:
Oh that’s great I guess my wife can be a ********** there then. If we come there we could set her up for a big surprise I think 4 would be a good number unless you would have a different number in mind.
Does she like to fuck Black men ?

Reactions: Frisko