My Asian Wife - Going First Time On Cam

• Thread starteritsmeagainmikey
  • Start date

itsmeagainmikey

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 30, 2017
My very sexy and slutty asian wife is going to be live on webcam first time ever in few hours. She's very submissive and quite shy, but just the thought of other guys, especially black, watching her, talking to her, getting hard - turns her on so much that she is going crazy right now.

She just moment a go got herself her first big black dildo, which she will be enjoying in front of cam.

If anyone is interested to watch this rare occurrence (seriously, she has never shown her body or done anything like this) PM me.

20190208_160638.jpg

Reactions: eriknb, koji, TBai and 2 others
Amazing

itsmeagainmikey said:
My very sexy and slutty asian wife is going to be live on webcam first time ever in few hours. She's very submissive and quite shy, but just the thought of other guys, especially black, watching her, talking to her, getting hard - turns her on so much that she is going crazy right now.

She just moment a go got herself her first big black dildo, which she will be enjoying in front of cam.

If anyone is interested to watch this rare occurrence (seriously, she has never shown her body or done anything like this) PM me.

20190208_160638.jpg

only saw this post now, if you have another session, i will be interested to join. Do PM me!

How did the webcam session work out?