• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

My Ass

• Thread starterHotmarie
  • Start date
Cum Hunny said:
You have seen my sexy tight ass (most of you) Do not know if you would be interested in my little perky tities with the small sensitive nipples that the boys seemed to love right away.
The boys knew how to turn me on with my nipples-and earlobes, and neck and great kissing. Anyway, That is how I first got seduced into giving blow jobs. The black boys found out and they wanted their turns with me too. I was older than GURLS are strting nowadays BUT too young to say on this site, still.
They had other ways to get me to put out with ass a little over a year later. BLACK went first for THAT. Will tell more if anyone intersted OR look for me in the Caht
love, Mary Belle 5'7 125 lb brunette
34AA-25-38
Well hell yes let's see your perky little titties, and those nipples that you lile to have played with.

She's so hot

Just from watching u my pre cum shown up

Cum Hunny said:
You have seen my sexy tight ass (most of you) Do not know if you would be interested in my little perky tities with the small sensitive nipples that the boys seemed to love right away.
The boys knew how to turn me on with my nipples-and earlobes, and neck and great kissing. Anyway, That is how I first got seduced into giving blow jobs. The black boys found out and they wanted their turns with me too. I was older than GURLS are strting nowadays BUT too young to say on this site, still.
They had other ways to get me to put out with ass a little over a year later. BLACK went first for THAT. Will tell more if anyone intersted OR look for me in the Caht
love, Mary Belle 5'7 125 lb brunette
34AA-25-38
I will definitely look for you in the chat, for sure!

Hotmarie said:
AB3AB41A-3CBB-4EDF-A43C-2CB0BAE4F630.jpeg
126118E6-E6D7-4E1C-A667-AB83A7C7CB06.jpeg
Delicious ass. I want to see more of it.... a lot more of it.

Long Black Freak! looking forward to getting to know you. I am still 5'7 and still flat chested. Sounds like you appreciate that I have quite an Ass. I will Hope there is potential for BEYOND chat. Sounds like you have read some of my posts.
Love, Mary Belle, LUV to ALL

Cum Hunny said:
Long Black Freak! looking forward to getting to know you. I am still 5'7 and still flat chested. Sounds like you appreciate that I have quite an Ass. I will Hope there is potential for BEYOND chat. Sounds like you have read some of my posts.
Love, Mary Belle, LUV to ALL
Oh, yes, Cum Hunny, I sure do appreciate that! I hope to catch you on chat one day!

I do not know if you realize I am a sissy Boy here in upstate NY. I am hoping you knew that and still are as interested as you sound in your comments. But I do to want to waste your time either.
love, Mary Belle. I am 35 and have lived full time as a woman for 19 years

Cum Hunny said:
I do not know if you realize I am a sissy Boy here in upstate NY. I am hoping you knew that and still are as interested as you sound in your comments. But I do to want to waste your time either.
love, Mary Belle. I am 35 and have lived full time as a woman for 19 years
Can I see your picture

My girls sleep

20181217_163250.jpg

• Love
Reactions: plugnplay, Nazareth and jps18