My Big Titted Filipina

WalkingHardon

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 23, 2016
Just joined thought id share a little. Married to a Filipina . Took me years to get her to have sex with another guy. Turned out all it took was a guy that worked near her smooth talked her and hit on her and bam she was on her knees for him. Been good ever since. He was a long term playmate but it stopped. He got a gf and no time now. So im on the look out for a new playmate for her. Got a few pics for you guys. Hope you like.

003.JPG 005.JPG 012.JPG Nips.JPG

• Love
Reactions: HornyFilipino, throwback, Jujuman and 10 others
absolutely beautiful titties! great nipples and all. You should be proud

Reactions: WalkingHardon
would love to put my cock between her tit valley for some nice fucking if you dont mind!

Bigblackbull71 said:
absolutely beautiful titties! great nipples and all. You should be proud

I am very

Would love to be sucking on those big beautiful udders. But you know it wouldn't stop there. Once her nipples were hard, she'd be unzipping my pants, and putting her soft Filipina lips around a stiff white cock.

flip sucking.jpg

Reactions: cuckthai, Lancebull, breedmygf and 4 others
WalkingHardon said:
Just joined thought id share a little. Married to a Filipina . Took me years to get her to have sex with another guy. Turned out all it took was a guy that worked near her smooth talked her and hit on her and bam she was on her knees for him.

The ones who always insist on being prudes, until suddenly they aren't... those are the best.

Reactions: RLyonheart and WalkingHardon
midnightfapper said:
The ones who always insist on being prudes, until suddenly they aren't... those are the best.

I think so too. Was along road but I got her there.

WalkingHardon said:
Just joined thought id share a little. Married to a Filipina . Took me years to get her to have sex with another guy. Turned out all it took was a guy that worked near her smooth talked her and hit on her and bam she was on her knees for him. Been good ever since. He was a long term playmate but it stopped. He got a gf and no time now. So im on the look out for a new playmate for her. Got a few pics for you guys. Hope you like.

Damn she got nice big tits...

Hawaii 5 O said:
Would love to be sucking on those big beautiful udders. But you know it wouldn't stop there. Once her nipples were hard, she'd be unzipping my pants, and putting her soft Filipina lips around a stiff white cock.

flip sucking.jpg
she looks like a good cock sucker...

Dragon64 said:
Damn she got nice big tits...

That's a good thing. More for you all to enjoy.

my pinay wife acts like a prude, she's a hot fuck but wont do more, love to see her become a slut for cock

Reactions: cuckthai
Nice big tities would like them slapping me in the face while she rides my cock

she's so fucking hot, lover her huge brown nipples. thanks for sharing!

midnightfapper said:
i hope you're correct, my wife is such a prude, hot fuck but a prude. she is filipina also

WalkingHardon said:

I want to play wit her body hit me up

WalkingHardon said:

oh shit I'm addicted to those tits yum yum

WalkingHardon said:

OMG I love her tits. Let me suck and play with her!

Reactions: StetsonPersuasion and midnightfapper