my ex wife the sex teacher

• Thread startertrueisback
  • Start date
T

trueisback

Did she make the news? With pics? Where and when did this all happen?

Wow

I guess it is true. Your wife sounds hot. I love thick women. I'm in NYC, I have a thick 8" cock. I would love for your wife to service me. We can reinact the whole event if u like. I can dress the hip-hop style. I have pics. Was the student black, latino or white?

Tell your ex about me. See what she says? Was the student Latino or Black? Do u have a pic of her?

please

come on. who are you kidding?

I saw the link. But I want to see the picture of her.

It happened To Us

[figured id share my story about my slut schoolteacher wife[/QUOTE]

Sort of could identify with your circumstance. My wife and I just celebrated anniversary # 25. She is in her 40's. Is attractive, 5'3", Italian, 38DD breasts, and lost 100 lbs through stomach bypass surgery. She teaches in a middle school. One of her students which keeps in touch with her is a sophmore now in college. They correspond by e-mail. He considers her his most influential teacher responsible for his good grades. He is now about 6'1" and has grwon into a handsome guy. He visited her during the New Year holidays to get some advice on a school project. She asked him if he had a girl friend and he stated that he did and that they got"together" which I guess means relations with a condom. he was going to visit her during the early summer when school was out, My wife mentioned that he was hot and wondered if what they said about young studs was true from the standpoint of "lasting longer". I told her to find out and she had my blessing. Give him something he would not forget. She came home late that night. Told me that they were working at her desk after summer school was out. he brought some beers with him and offered heer one. He started with you are ab awesome teacher.etc. She reportedly was the aggressor and reached for his cock, took the zipper down and took his cock out and sucked him. He came quickly in her month which was a first for him. The other first was that he became hard fast, made a move to take her doggie style across the desk..but first as a gentleman reached for a condom. She told him she wanted to make his visit memorable, so she took him bareback without a condom. he last a long time, she came reportedly twice....and according to her it was such a hot and long orgasm...that she ws in the midst of her orgasm and asked him not to pul out..I always wear a condom or pull out...but he pushed in further and with her legs wrapped around him...she took him bareaback without protection. She claimed it was indescribable. Unfortunately, she is late for her period....but we are hopeful she is just late not pregnant!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: DaveJ
Hey cool stories..I love it when a younger guy cuckold's an older married white guy! Have you any pics of your teacher wives to go with the stories?

Bbc In Nyc

Very Cool Story.hope I Get A Chance To Fulfill Her Fantasies.

Bbc In Nyc

Shes Hot.i'd Love To See He Sucking My Cock And U Clean Up After I Fuck Her Good.

School Counselor Slut

My wife is a 45 year old school counselor in the Dallas area. She has, within the last six months, sucked off a guy she used to teach with 3 different times. She's also getting more interested in just picking up random guys at a bar for quick blow jobs. It is incredibly hot, and I can't wait for her to keep getting sluttier.

All Latina women...

she is a thick latina woman with 40dd tits and a huge ass. chunky but soooo hot. in her third year i noticed some changes...she started dressin sluttier (knee high boots...low cut tops..lot of make up ..etc)

;) As far as I can see, ALL Latina women usually dress very slutty. Go to San Antonio TX and you'll see lots of big tit/big assed sluts.

Reactions: DaveJ
jlee2411 said:
she is a thick latina woman with 40dd tits and a huge ass. chunky but soooo hot. in her third year i noticed some changes...she started dressin sluttier (knee high boots...low cut tops..lot of make up ..etc)

;) As far as I can see, ALL Latina women usually dress very slutty. Go to San Antonio TX and you'll see lots of big tit/big assed sluts.

I live in south texas near the mexican border and this is all I see. San Antonio is 4 hours away and I visit there from time to time. Latin women are definitely thick and sexy.

ymmy

TexasHoosier said:
My wife is a 45 year old school counselor in the Dallas area. She has, within the last six months, sucked off a guy she used to teach with 3 different times. She's also getting more interested in just picking up random guys at a bar for quick blow jobs. It is incredibly hot, and I can't wait for her to keep getting sluttier.
Have you got to kiss her, a real long french kiss while she still has some of the cum in her mouth, my god its enough to make you cum and not even get it out of pants.

School Counselor Slut

tuppinsinmo said:
Have you got to kiss her, a real long french kiss while she still has some of the cum in her mouth, my god its enough to make you cum and not even get it out of pants.

Not that, but I did meet her in a bar once just an hour or so after she had sucked him to completion in his car. The thought of her in a car in some parking lot, head bobbing up and down....just a wonderful sleazy mental image.