• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

My Fiancee, in SW Fl

• Thread starterbainidh82
  • Start date

bainidh82

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 19, 2009
Hey heres some of my Fiancee, shes 22 im 28, we have more in our profile albums. We currently live in SW florida but do travel to central florida and arizona kinda often. She is 5'2" 100 lbs, in great shape (gymnast), LOVES big cocks of all color, but we unfortunately dont have much experience in the cuckold scene. Let us know what you think!

IMG_2873.JPG
108_1306.jpg
0906101833.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: SubBiBeta, SexyChrissy, HotrodD and 4 others
Some Help

Well I think I'd love to help you be a cuck! I could train you to be a sub couple to black men and insure that your girl came to worship BBC.

Would love to chat with you if your interested.

searcher308@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SubBiBeta
unfortunately I think you might just be a little far away to help us =( lol

Well I have experience and would be glad to chat with you and offer you advice. Also I vist a friend in Key Largo one to two times a year...so you never know.

searcher308

hey Tampa fl black male whose experience in the cuckold life style. let me know if you are still interested. harlemworld_79@yahoo.com

Our fiance is gorgeous and she will lok terrific with a big black cock inside her pussy.

Contact us on sexyfloridian@yahoo.com

Last edited by a moderator:
SWFL bull living in the Fort Myers area wondering if you were still looking. You can contact me at eccswfl09@gmail.com. I can send pictures and see where you want to go from there.

That body is hot.

Do you have any interest in letting me fuck your wife in Central Florida? Im Italian/Irish.

When in AZ I will be willing to lend my skills.... Mr. C

Let me know if you're ever in AZ

Damn very nice sexy body

bainidh82 said:
Hey heres some of my Fiancee, shes 22 im 28, we have more in our profile albums. We currently live in SW florida but do travel to central florida and arizona kinda often. She is 5'2" 100 lbs, in great shape (gymnast), LOVES big cocks of all color, but we unfortunately dont have much experience in the cuckold scene. Let us know what you think!

She is hot like fire, would love to bury my cock deep in her

MMmm gorgeous! I'm goin got be down in SW FL in a couple of weeks if she needs a big cock to pump her with cum! ;)

Smoking body! I'm in middle GA let me know if you need me to ride down for her to give a double BJ! ;-)~

She is hot. I will help you if your still looking!