Ram Mass

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 13, 2017
My Filipina wife/slut.

IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0028.JPG 31601889862_9438c3d9f5_o.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Mylatinawife, BWCHUGETIT, Eamdaniel and 47 others
I'm jumping into this thread because my wife is also Filipina. We started out as a shy, innocent couple 40 years ago. We started Swinging about 10 years ago after a year of discussing the idea. We were both nervous. But soon found out I really enjoyed watching the wife having sex with another man. This lead to MFM with the other male and myself really giving it to my wife. She felt empowered because she could bring two men to climax and I felt proud of her because she could take all that cock in different positions.
In these photos I brought her to a hotel where we met a guy I found on AFF. Within 10 mins of small talk my wife was blowing the both of us.
If this thread is active I will post more.

swing 044.JPG swing 051.JPG swing blur3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Flcpl, DaveJ, wanhunglow and 31 others
Hawaii 5 O said:
I'm jumping into this thread because my wife is also Filipina. We started out as a shy, innocent couple 40 years ago. We started Swinging about 10 years ago after a year of discussing the idea. We were both nervous. But soon found out I really enjoyed watching the wife having sex with another man. This lead to MFM with the other male and myself really giving it to my wife. She felt empowered because she could bring two men to climax and I felt proud of her because she could take all that cock in different positions.
In these photos I brought her to a hotel where we met a guy I found on AFF. Within 10 mins of small talk my wife was blowing the both of us.

Wow I wish I could do that to my wife. Thanks for the pics

• Love
Reactions: Deviant dad, toolman2c, wmjacking and 1 other person
Ram Mass said:
My Filipina wife/slut.

IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0028.JPG 31601889862_9438c3d9f5_o.jpg

is her pussy free to play with? love those tiny string panties barely covering that slit!

Reactions: Virgokim, Filipinalust, wmjacking and 2 others
Hawaii 5 O said:

so erotic to see her getting fucked and used in the pics; definitely makes me hard!

Reactions: bonemeal
koji said:
so erotic to see her getting fucked and used in the pics; definitely makes me hard!
The part of her "being used" is the turn on. She's mine, my wife, but I can give her to someone so that they can get the ultimate pleasure by using her. And she likes the idea that another man finds her sexually attractive, so much so that he blows his load.

Reactions: RLyonheart, wmjacking, ktpy and 2 others
both r amazing. cant wait to cum to more posts

Reactions: sibmu
Hawaii 5 O said:

nice. very nice

Ram Mass said:
It did talk a year of talking about it and the previous 20 years it was just a fantasy of mine that I was afraid to bring up.

A few action pics of the wife and I over the years. The adult MFM playtime has slowed over the past couple years (real life family issues). but we hope to rev it up this year. I do encourage her when it's just the both of us. I might say something like,....

"Okay baby, if I bring in another guy, you're going to have to suck his cock like this".
"I know"
"If the guy wants to cum in your mouth, I'm going to let him. You going to be okay with that"?
."Yeah, I did it before".
"Yeah, that's my girl, you suck all the dicks I bring you".

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Flcpl, wsh, lknforfun and 15 others
Very nice. I wonder how to start to convince her

31632569851_2b043cb359_o.jpg 31601889052_3441974100_o.jpg publish_snapshot 1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, VeteranBull, wsh and 19 others
The fact she's okay with taking nude photos is a good sign. I already knew she favored white guys (I'm white). I asked who she'd pick if she had to "make out" with me and a famous celebrity at the same time (a threesome). She chose, and I asked, "You sure you can handle me and Mr. X at the same time"......
And then I'd just kinda throw hints in there.

Your wife's wet spread photo is HOT BTW

• Love
Reactions: toolman, ZackN and DiegoSC
Hawaii 5 O said:
The part of her "being used" is the turn on. She's mine, my wife, but I can give her to someone so that they can get the ultimate pleasure by using her. And she likes the idea that another man finds her sexually attractive, so much so that he blows his load.

wish I could use her some day in your presence!

Reactions: Virgokim
Filipina wife spread and ready for white cock

1.JPG 6.JPG 20.JPG

• Love
Reactions: toolman, HornyFilipino, TOUCHWOOD and 22 others
So inviting. I would love to use her
Hawaii 5 O said:

1.JPG 6.JPG 20.JPG
so inviting. i would love to use her

• Love
Reactions: toolman and HornyFilipino
Reactions: HornyFilipino, IloveAsians and Ram Mass
Hawaii 5 O said:

1.JPG 6.JPG 20.JPG
my big white cock is ready for her....

Hawaii 5 O said:

1.JPG 6.JPG 20.JPG

chain and collar around her neck would be so exciting! time to train a pet *****!

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
Ram Mass said:
Very nice. I wonder how to start to convince her

31632569851_2b043cb359_o.jpg 31601889052_3441974100_o.jpg publish_snapshot 1.jpg
hmmm, her pussy looks like it has miles like my wife. I am married to Filipina too, and she loooooovs cock.

Reactions: PhilippinesFun, sibmu and hotasianslutwife
Ram Mass said:
Has she gone black yet? Many Filipinas I know like black meat

Reactions: wmjacking, PhilippinesFun and toolman2c