• Thread starterRam Mass
  • Start date
Ram Mass said:
My Filipina wife/slut.

IMG_0029.JPG IMG_0028.JPG 31601889862_9438c3d9f5_o.jpg
Flip cunts are best

Ram Mass said:
Very nice. I wonder how to start to convince her

31632569851_2b043cb359_o.jpg 31601889052_3441974100_o.jpg publish_snapshot 1.jpg

Damn shes beautiful bring her on holiday to Ireland ill show you two around see if i can tempt her lol

Here's another pics of her

FullSizeRender 9.jpg IMG_0072.JPG Photo 4-3.jpg

• Love
Reactions: chisut, lknforfun, cazzolatino and 8 others
Reactions: bbcdownsouth and Ram Mass
Ram Mass said:
I'm addicted to her butthole

I agree.
I like her asshole and want to fuck it.

Reactions: Ram Mass
she has an absolutely delicious butthole. I want to sniff it, taste it, lick it before I deeply penetrate it.

Reactions: Ram Mass
Hawaii 5 O said:
Filipina wife spread and ready for white cock

1.JPG 6.JPG 20.JPG
very erotic.your wife knows that her pussy is owned by her husband for his pleasure.

• Love
Reactions: HornyFilipino
EnglishGuy said:
very erotic.your wife knows that her pussy is owned by her husband for his pleasure.

What do you call a clever speaker with a Hardon for lickingpussy?

A cunning linguist.

i agree, nice meat-show, built for deep fucking and stretching out.creampie all her holes.

hotasianslutwife said:
Has she gone black yet? Many Filipinas I know like black meat
agreed. They need to be introduced slowly but when they meet their bull they are usually putty in their hands. A prospective bull and client has shown an interest in a Filipina penpal who would make a lovely slut for him. I think she would be quickly under his spell and in a matter of time would be black owned and her pussy resized for black gentlemen. He is powerfully built and although she has put on a few pounds, the Filipina milf is still in good shape and attractive.

good going broo..pls conintue this awesome threaddd

good going broo..pls conintue this awesome threaddd

Hawaii 5 O said:
I'm jumping into this thread because my wife is also Filipina. We started out as a shy, innocent couple 40 years ago. We started Swinging about 10 years ago after a year of discussing the idea. We were both nervous. But soon found out I really enjoyed watching the wife having sex with another man. This lead to MFM with the other male and myself really giving it to my wife. She felt empowered because she could bring two men to climax and I felt proud of her because she could take all that cock in different positions.
In these photos I brought her to a hotel where we met a guy I found on AFF. Within 10 mins of small talk my wife was blowing the both of us.
If this thread is active I will post more.

swing 044.JPG swing 051.JPG swing blur3.jpg
Love it it's my dream cum true rock on brother

Reactions: monkeybrnz
Just some updates

FullSizeRender 8.jpg 2EABE7BB-A2CD-499B-8469-F00A780AF068.jpeg FullSizeRender 7.jpg

Reactions: monkeybrnz
n
Ram Mass said:
Just some updates

FullSizeRender 8.jpg 2EABE7BB-A2CD-499B-8469-F00A780AF068.jpeg FullSizeRender 7.jpg
nice, looks you really used that asshole and stretched it out good. would love to feel it wrapped around my cock too.

Capt. Ron said:
n

nice, looks you really used that asshole and stretched it out good. would love to feel it wrapped around my cock too.
Agreed. She has been well trained and proud to show off her efforts..

edycol said:
Since we are talking about Filipina, here is my contribution :)

IMG_2561.JPG
IMG_3165.JPG
IMG_3166.JPG
IMG_3167.JPG
IMG_3168.JPG
IMG_2560.JPG
great ass

Reactions: cazzolatino and Capt. Ron