My First Time Owning A Hotwife

• Thread starterBlack Daddy Dwayne
  • Start date

Black Daddy Dwayne

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 3, 2017
Here's my second story... with some factual pieces dropped in. Let me know what you think.

Part 1

Let me first set a few things straight from the start. I've never thought of myself as a "player" or anything of the sort. I mean, I'd consider myself a good looking guy and I've done quite well with the ladies and all; yes, I have gotten my freak on and all, but I've never been the type that literally hunts down sex. But I've never turned it down either... well, maybe not never, but that's a different issue. I've also never tried to draw attention to myself but have always been self-confident in a crowd. And one more thing: at 6'1", 200lbs and still having my wide-receiver build, I've always worked hard to not be grouped in the various assumptions of black men my age.

So how did I end up in this situation of owning a hotwife, or more specifically a sexy, mature, sex-starved hotwife all to myself? It started a few years ago when I was 27 at the time and met Alan and Rachel. As things turned out, professionally I'd done pretty well up to that time. Graduate degrees done, happily single and working hard to build my empire, I had celebrated my first big corporate jump by buying myself season tickets to the local NBA team. Not bad seating, and I had no idea how good it would actually turn out.

Alan and Rachel were seasoners as well, with seats 2 & 3 adjacent to mine. My seat, number 1, was on the aisle so quite often Rachel would sit next to me, but it was definitely Alan at first. Things started pretty innocently. We exchanged smiles combined with "how are you", "great game", and small talk like that. About a quarter of the way through the season the three of us started having more meaningful chats and 'get to know you' conversations. When I told them my story, professional story that is, they both seemed shocked I was as young as I was, thinking all this time that I was the beneficiary of some fortune instead of having worked my way to my success. I took it as a sincere compliment. I was waiting for, and eventually got, the "you look like you should be on the court" comment, which also led to the "you're single?" questions and stuff that brought attention to me that frankly made me a bit nervous, but I took it all in stride. All in all we mutually enjoyed sharing our row and I always looked forward to the next home game.

Now since game one, I did notice that Rachel looked a bit younger than Alan, but still a bit older than me. I could also tell that she was a "hottie in hiding". That's a woman who doesn't let herself be as sexy as she can be in public. Anyway, I could tell she had some goods and a beautiful face and a great down to earth personality to go with it. She was 40, 5'7" and mayby 130-ish with some "enhancements" under her blouse that looked like nice DD's. She had dark hair just about mid-back in length and overall looked like she took pretty good care of herself. As she started sitting next to me instead of Alan I got to see more of that pretty smile and those sexy lips of hers. Alan on the other hand was 53, about 5'6" and fairly round. Looking at them you'd first wonder how they got together, but after seeing them and knowing them they complimented each other in their own way.

So one game I got to the stadium early to see the shoot around and, to my surprise, Alan and Rachel were there early too. We started talking and Alan quickly asked me what I was doing after the game, which led to an invitation to go hang out for drinks later. Having nothing to do later I accepted, and midway through the 4th quarter we headed out early to a favorite lounge of theirs across town. We found a nice cozy booth in the back, ordered drinks and appetizers and started in on conversation and laughs. Rachel sat in between Alan and myself, getting very comfortable in being close to me. She was wearing a black leather jacket during the entire game, but at the lounge she opened it to reveal a pretty sexy top that, given my height, gave me a nice cleavage view. It was difficult to avoid staring at her, and I ended up getting caught looking a couple of times. The first time Alan laughed at me and said "she's actually more proud of them than she leads on in public! I guess this means she's comfortable with you!" I tried to apologize which lead to a "should you/shouldn't you apologize for something like that" debate. I finally gave in and said "OK, OK! Rachel, they're as impressive as you are beautiful and because of that I won't apologize for looking and admiring!" Rachel smiled and blushed, then pulled herself to me by my arm and gave me a soft, lingering peck on the cheek.

That hang out let to others and eventually to my coming over to their place for dinner. They both said they felt it their duty to look after a "nice" single guy, and Rachel was a pretty good cook to boot. The dinners led to even more invites to small parties at their place and my meeting their circle of friends, all of whom were in their 40's on up. Mostly the women were younger than the men and I was always the only single guy, and definitely the only black person, but that didn't bother me one bit. The guys seemed genuinely nice and engaging, and all of the women were very nice, attractive in their own ways and all pretty flirty with me which was fine, since I can flirt with the best of them.

It was after about the third party when Alan started confiding in me. He'd call just to talk or I'd come over for dinner and he and I would have 'guy talk' in the garage or at the pool table while Rachel fixed dinner. He told me the history of their relationship, how they met, her likes and his dislikes. And then the intimate stuff came... his "problems" and her "needs"; how he couldn't function and (between he and I) how he seemed to no longer have sexual interest, how he was in counseling to deal with it, and how bad he felt for her about it. And then one day it came: Alan said, "we both really think the world of you, especially Rachel" Bam. That's when it began. Alan told me, in no uncertain terms, that he wanted me and Rachel to get "closer.” Basically he wanted me to give her the sexing she wasn't getting, and that they both dreamed a younger, fit, black man could give it to her. He told me that, one night (he didn't say when) he woke to find Rachel masturbating in the bed, moaning my name as she orgasmed. He said "buddy, I hope you're not weirded out or anything, but that just made me feel really good about talking to her about this and bringing it up to you."

I was cool about it. Alan was too. He just said "no pressure" and that they didn't want anything to damage our relationship because in the end, they really did enjoy how we had come so close. So I said I'd think about about it, but also let him know that my eyes had definitely noticed Rachel too. I also told him that while I was very flattered, I was also a bit apprehensive, slightly puzzled and of course interested all at the same time. We laughed it off a bit and went in to the kitchen for dinner with Rachel, who just happened to be wearing shorts and a t-shirt... with no bra. I tried to set the tone by immediately acknowledging her attire and said, "OK Rachel, just for the record, I'm going to be looking!" She responded with a huge smile, a tight hug that pressed her tits tightly into me, and a slow, sexy kiss on the cheek.

About 3 weeks later, the week of their anniversary, I got a call from Alan. He needed a favor. He was calling from London, stuck on an extended business trip and was upset that he'd miss their dinner reservations for their anniversary on Friday night. He asked me to step in for him and take her out and let her have a good time. He said that she even suggested it because she felt that if she tried to go out alone, hang with the girls or just stay at home she'd be "pretty bummed." So naturally I agreed and after talking to both of them on the phone to firm up details, my first date with Rachel was set for Friday night.

I arranged to have a car service pick me up, then Rachel, then take us to our destinations and return us to our respective places. Rachel liked that idea a lot. I dressed in one of my nicer black suits, tie, fresh haircut, everything to help make her feel special. When I got to her place she was just finishing getting ready, looking sexy as hell. Long hair up, long black dress with just enough cleavage to get my nuts tight... no bra, back out, and very sexy open-toe high heels. After seeing my reaction, that affected my even saying hello, she greeted me with a sideways kiss, just a little lip, and a big, tight, warm hug... and a sexy whisper of "thank you."

Part 2

Dinner was at a very swanky, romantic restaurant and of course heads turned. I'd like to think that it was because we both looked damn good, but part of me still thinks it was because this sexy older white woman walked in the door with a black man. But oh well...

During dinner we actually talked to Alan, briefly, on her cell phone. When Rachel passed the phone to me, she just looked at me playfully with open eyes. Alan asked me how things were and I told him that she was pretty damn hot and sexy and that he should be out of town more often! We ended with Alan saying, "please Will, you two have a great time together and do whatever you can to make her happy tonight. She really deserves it." To that I said, looking at Rachel, "she's in good hands and whatever she wants she'll have,” and hung up the phone.

I'd like to say that the night was filled with fine dinner, dancing till dawn and breakfast before taking Rachel home. Some of that did happen, but not in that way, and damn sure not that innocently! After dinner we went dancing to a club that she said she'd always wanted to go to. So after a hefty cover charge we were dancing and shaking and having a great time. I wasn't shy about it either; my hands got to some places on her that I'd been wanting to go and I knew she was liking it. Within an hour we were in each other's arms and pretty much knew that “something” was going to happen. Thinking back to Alan and my “talk” weeks prior, I just looked at her and said "damn Rachel you are fucking sexy as hell."

Rachel buried her face into my neck and whispered, "that's not all I am" into my ear. I didn't realize it at the moment but she was referring to her pussy being soaking wet. I took much liberty in grabbing her by her ass to pull her tightly into me on the floor, and she showed her appreciation by moaning softly and kissing my ear. That touch of my earlobe gave me a hardon that I couldn't help but press into her, and one that obviously met her approval. Dancing her over to a darker corner, I let my hands feel her thighs and ass as we made no attempt to avoid kissing. Her breathing was erratic and turned me on like mad, and I felt the stiffness of her nipples as she pressed into me tightly. I pulled back just a bit, still managing to look like we were dancing, but staring looking in her eyes. Her eyes almost rolled back as she said "fuck I want you, Will."

Composing ourselves at the end of the song, we went to a booth to finish our drinks. Side by side, tongue to tongue, we aroused each other verbally, raising the stakes of what we both wanted: to fuck like animals right there! With my hand moving up her leg and on the inside of her thigh, I felt the trail of her juice, and whispered in her ear "your place or mine?" She gave me a big smile, kissed me deeply by sucking my tongue as if she was giving it a blowjob, then said "both and more baby. Call the car, I want to go some place!"

I pulled out my phone and called the car. He'd be there in 5 minutes. I paid the tab, took Rachel by the hand and headed to the door. The car was already there and into the back we hopped, knowing that we'd be fucking pretty soon. But then a twist: when the driver asked where to, Rachel immediately gave him an address I wasn't familiar with. The privacy glass in the limo quickly went up and off we went. Before I could say anything, Rachel pulled me to her and said "you know I've wanted you, don't you?" "Yes, I have," I said. "I just haven't been able to..." She stopped me with her finger to my mouth. "What do you really want to do with me?" she asked. Putting all things aside, I simply said that I wanted to fuck the living shit out of her and make her cum till she couldn't see straight.

"Mmmmmm, then I'm your bitch, your cunt, and 110% your fucking *****," she said as she leaned back, seductively putting her hand under her dress and rubbing her wet pussy, then taking her glistening fingers to my lips to feed me her juices. I started sucking her fingers and moved toward her when the driver announced we were almost "there." I looked a bit frustrated but Rachel giggled, saying "it's OK baby, this is just the start." We kissed again as the car came to a stop.

Where we ended was not my usual kind of place, at least up until then! It was a fetish club. Underground. Almost every kink possible with lots of people and all kinds of things going on. There were some in costumes and some not, just being passive voyeurs at the sights and sounds. And other people who were being watched were whipping, binding, stripping, making out... and yes, fucking and sucking and moaning and cumming and everything. It was wild! As we slowly walked through the various areas of the club, Rachel grabbed my hand tightly and clung tightly to me. Based on her body language I knew what Rachel wanted. She wanted me to do whatever the fuck I wanted with her, and I wasn't going to disappoint her. We stopped by a wall opposite a small stage where a FFM bondage act was going on when Rachel started to say something to me, but I stopped her. I looked at her and just said "on your knees."

Rachel never took her eyes from mine as she dropped. In the dim lighting Rachel's eyes and mouth opened wide as she unzipped my pants to find my 10+ inch, thick black cock throbbing in her face. She sucked on me like she'd been starving for food, and I grabbed a fistful of her hair to guide her, slowly, back and forth, giving her as much as she could take. Her soft moans of pleasure and desire vibrated along my shaft in her mouth. A strange voice of "daaaamn" made me realize that I was feeding Rachel my cock in a room full of people who quickly noticed the interracial show unfolding in front of them. I didn't care and refocused my attention to the woman taking my hard black cock into her mouth and said "suck me Rachel. Feel me. Taste me. That's it baby." All she did was suck, moan and allow a single tear to drop from her eye.

Part 3

Knowing myself, I could have blasted her right there, but I wanted to make sure I took full advantage of the situation. I pulled her off, to her voiced disappointment, my large, dark brown dick now hard and throbbing in the open. She reached down to it, stroked it lovingly, smiled and whispered "shit yessss!" I tucked my cock into my pants, leaving a very obvious tent-bulge, and pulled her up to me and kissed her deeply to the sounds of those around us approving of the brief show. She looked at me, saying nothing, but obviously willing for whatever was going to happen next. I took her by the hand and moved through the crowded room into a hallway, expecting to fuck her from behind against the wall, but to my surprise we were in a hallway of rooms with big glass doors; rooms to fuck and for others to watch! So, into a vacant room we went.

I locked the door behind me as we entered. The room had a little cot, a sink, chair, table and a cargo net hammock. And oh yeah, lots of mirrors. I grabbed Rachel to me, kissing her hard, raising her leg around my waist. I moved her over to the table and without much effort, picked her up and set her on it, opening her legs and raising her dress enough to find a soaking wet, panty-less and shaved pussy! Looking her dead in her eyes, I pulled out my cock and began rubbing my swollen head up and down between her mature, wet pussy lips. Through her heavy breathing she begged for my cock inside her, and I showed her no mercy as I pushed my thick cock into her. She was pleasantly tight and after I got about 3 inches inside her she started to cum uncontrollably. Her orgasm was loud. Very loud. And hard.

Her eyes looked at me in disbelief. Maybe she was shocked at how I just started fucking her. Maybe she was surprised at her instant and intense orgasm. I later learned it was that she'd never had a really large cock before, or an orgasm as intense and complete, and she was lost in how good it felt. I continued pumping her sloppy cunt and made sure she got a good dose of my ebony cock to make her crave nothing else. There we were, fucking on the table with people outside watching us. Rachel's cries were filling the room as I pumped and rocked her body violently, she still in her dinner dress and me still in a suit! After I managed to get just about as deep inside her as I was going to get, I started fucking her slower with deep, hard thrusts. Her perfectly shaped tits freed themselves from the power of our fucking, and I took her right tit and nipple in my left hand and pulled and groped and tweaked it, feeling her juices flow more readily in approval. She was still looking at me almost dazed, cumming seemingly constantly.

We were truly animals. The things I said to her and her to me would have made a sailor blush as I pounded her pussy as hard and deep as I could, trying to make it fit the shape of my cock like a glove. Watching her, I realized she needed a break from cumming, so I held her still, my cock buried inside her scorching hot cunt, and slowly pulled out, inch by inch, rubbing her clit with my hand as I did. After she had a smaller orgasm on my hand, we both stopped, looking at each other and breathing hard like we just ran a marathon. She started to say something but I just moved down to her and started sucking her tongue. She gave in, whimpering and moaning, letting her hands stroke my still throbbing cock. She pulled back, looked at my cock in her hands, then up to me and said, "fuck baby, how much can you..." I cut her off again.

"Hours," I said. "And lots of my seed for you Rachel, lots." She moaned, her eyes half closing at the thought. Then she smiled and giggled as she looked over her shoulder toward the door. There were 2 guys, openly jacking off watching us, and a woman, tits out and facing the window into us, getting fucked from behind. I looked at Rachel and she immediately knew I was going to do something, so she gave me a big, beautiful smile and said "what, lover?" I pulled back, my cock still hard, throbbing and hanging out from my suit, and reached to her neck and undid her dress, dropping her dress to her waist and ******** her perfect tits. I took her from the table by her hand, leading her to the window where the woman was still getting fucked. One look and Rachel immediately dropped to her knees, took my dick in her hands and began stroking and sucking me deeply, first staring into my eyes in approval, then over to the window so the woman could see my huge black cock being sucked by this sexy older white woman. The woman behind the glass cried a loud "yessss!" and we could both hear her chant "suck it, suck it" as she began to cum.

I took Rachel's head and held it in place as I started to pump her mouth. She still used her hands to stroke my shaft but took the face fucking like a hungry cat. "suck that fucker Rachel!" I told her. "Everybody's going to know you're my cumslut," I said as I started pumping her faster to prep my cock to plaster her face. She loudly popped my cock from her mouth to moan, "mmmm please give me my fist taste honey. Will, pleeease!" she moaned, knowing she was about to take a facial for all to see. Pulling out, I took my cock in my hand and aimed it at her open mouth as my first load of hot semen streams began to shoot and land on her. I let out a primal moan as I pumped the shaft to shoot her more forcefully. "Fucking take it Rachel, take it!" I moaned as my cum hit her face, mouth and huge tits. As my gushes subsided, she jumped at my cock head, swallowing it and sucking and licking it clean, her face and neck and chest still covered in my load. Looking at each other in approval, we both turned to the window to see the woman plant a kiss for us, having obviously finished her lover off, while one of the guys at the door was left, saluting us with a masturbatory ejaculation in the air. Rachel looked at me said "I'm such a fucking slut for you!"

Part 4

We didn't stay much longer at the fetish club. We cleaned Rachel up, even though I was still hard after my first plastering of her. She was in constant disbelief of my arousal and our exhibitionism, her hands hardly ever left my cock as we moved through the club watching various open acts of sheer wanton sex. Rachel lovingly embraced me and whispered "my place next baby, momma needs to give this big boy more lovin'!" A quick call to the driver and we were soon on our way to Rachel's house.

During the drive I fed Rachel more of my cock, enjoying the show of her loosing herself while using her mouth and hands to further arouse me. She kept looking into my eyes, smiling, sucking, gagging, stroking and moaning. I could smell the scent of her pussy juices flowing so I reached under her to finger her cunt and massage her incredibly swollen clit. She came twice before we got to her driveway, and when we arrived (just before dawn) she quickly told the driver that this was our last stop of the night, thanking him for everything. He looked at me with a look of congratulations and swiftly drove off, leaving us alone with a big house to fuck the morning hours away in.

Once inside the front door we continued our wanton fucking, literally ripping our clothes off in the doorway and rushing to the living room floor to fuck like wild beasts. Her pussy was so wet we both laughed at the sound of her hole sucking my cock inside her. She gave me anything and everything I wanted, begging me to fuck her senseless... which I did! After about an hour of near constant pounding, I could hold back no longer, so I quickly pulled out from Rachel's incredible pussy, filled her mouth with my cunt-soaked cock, and proceeded to cum what seemed like buckets in her mouth. She closed her eyes and tried to contain all of my seed in her mouth and swallow, but the force of my ejaculation was too strong and thick white globs of cum managed to run from the corners of her mouth. She took her time in getting to every last drop and she let absolutely none waste away. We fell out on the floor in each others arms, the morning sun rising through the windows and touching our naked and sweaty bodies. After catching our breath Rachel looked at me and said "fuck Will, I don't know about you but I need a little bit of sleep. Care to join me sweet thing?" With that invitation we headed up to Rachel and Alan's bedroom and quickly fell into a deep, post fuck sleep.

The next thing I remember was the smell of food. More specifically, all the best breakfast eats all together. But as I opened my eyes I quickly discovered that not only was the morning's meal now in the room and waiting, but she who prepared it was lying sideways across the bed and, facing me mid-way down the bed, still naked from head to toe and slowly sucking and stroking my stiff cock while openly fingering her beautifully bald pussy. When she noticed me waking she paused just briefly, looked up and gave me the most beautiful and sexy smile I'd seen on her, and said "good morning honey! Can you give me some protein juice before we eat?" I gave her an appreciative moan, reached down to grab her hair, then proceeded to tell her to suck it harder and faster if she wanted her morning nut-shake. Shortly after, I filled her mouth with another hot, thick load of cum that made her smile.

Breakfast was wonderful and as we laid back and ate we talked about our excitement, how much we had both wanted each other and how happy Alan would be that we finally began fulfilling Rachel's needs and desires. That caught me a little off guard but at the same time excited me! Soon after we finished, Alan called while we were still in the bed and playfully touching each other. Rachel talked to him first and it was like she was a schoolgirl giving short answers about kissing her first boy. When she passed the phone to me Alan immediately said "hey Will, I can't begin to thank you enough!" "What for?" I said. "For making her, and me happier than we've ever been. Now I mean this when I say that when we talked about you and Rachel getting close, I really meant that it shouldn't be temporary. I can't put it any other way by saying take her for yours whenever, however; it's what she needs and what both of us want."

I was almost speechless from hearing that! In fact I started to say something when Rachel playfully went down on me, messing me up completely. I tried to stutter something to Alan when he said "Will, there's nothing you need to say buddy. Just enjoy each other all you want." "Well Alan," I said, "there's no problem there!" With that, Alan hung up and, as if it was totally normal, Rachel and I proceeded to fuck, suck and a whole bunch of other things until late afternoon.

And that was just the beginning. The End, for now.

Reactions: Windjammer78, Spnkme, tomcollins and 3 others
That's so hot..... love it. Rachel is so lucky to have you for sex and a wonderful husband that understands her needs. So many husbands in his position would just expect his wife to deal with the lack of sex. Alan is awesome to understand that she needs an active sex life and she's so lucky to have found you to fulfill those needs.

Thanks!

Karens_Cuck said:
That's so hot..... love it. Rachel is so lucky to have you for sex and a wonderful husband that understands her needs. So many husbands in his position would just expect his wife to deal with the lack of sex. Alan is awesome to understand that she needs an active sex life and she's so lucky to have found you to fulfill those needs.

We loved it! wow, what a hot story and wonderfully written! D&D

Reactions: toolman2c
Thank you very much! I'll have another one ready soon.

This is very well written and quite believable.

Anothe erotic story.... Keep em cuming cuz I love them. Are these based on real-life or just your own wickedly sexual imagination?

Wow, you had me at fetish club.