My Hot Dom

weakbetamale

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 1, 2018
Hey everyone. I found this site by accident. but its awesome. I would like to find some new friends here, share my life stories and read yours. This site makes me hard lol
I always loved dominant women who takes control of me and uses me, it makes me so horny. I have friendly relationships with my ex. She calls me and brags about her dates, other man, sends me clothes what she should wear and if her make up will like guys. What she should do to get them to like her and etc. It's like i'm her best friend girl and i love that when she treats me like that even when she treated me bad when we were dating, but that other story, how she made me watch from other room while she was fucking. So i want to share my short story from the last weekend at the party. I know this website about couple cuckold but i just want to share some stories.

I met a gorgeous tall dark hair girl party last weekend. She was stunning and i didn’t even hoped that she’s going to talk to me. She was not for my level. I got ***** and went to her to try to talk to her. As i was walking my heart was pounding hard. She had a long muscle legs and perfect round ass, it was so erotic to me that i got boner in my pants instantly. As i approached her i lost my talking abilities. She noticed that i approached her and smiled to me.I only could say hi or some nonsense because i was so aroused of her beauty and perfume smell. She looked at me and said “Hi there” and land me her empty glass and told me to get a new one. It was like she already new that i’m beta male and she can do to me everything she wants. When i was walking towards drink table i was so aroused, my face became so red. I was so happy to bring her a drink like i was a servant to her. When i brought her a drink she just took it and said “What else you can do for me ?”. Oh wow, i never imagined that there is girls like her, totally dominant. She said no thanks or something like that, she knew that i was hooked and i will do everything she wants. When i was thinking what to offer her, she said that we are going to night club tonight and that i should join her. I was happy to hear that and i accepted. She decided to go to smoke. She land me her purse to carry to the roof. I was so happy to do that like it was in my genes to serve women or goddess like she was to me. We were on the roof. She took one of cigarettes and asked me to light it, i did. While she was smoking, she was looking at me and smiling or laughing. I saw from her look of her eyes that she was thinking “What a pathetic loser, i’m going to use him”. As she was finished with her smoking, she said “Let’s go over there”. We went where there was no people around. I was carrying her purse and was wondering what she will do now. We stopped. She looked at me and land me her phone “Hold it”. She pulled up her skirt, pulled a side her panties, squated down a little bit and started peeing. Oh my god, from that view my dick started pumping up and down like i’m going to cum in a seconds. I couldn’t believed what i was seeing. As she finished, she used a paper to clean her pussy. She stood up and gave me wet papers and said “Put it in a trash, i need to make a call”, because around there was none or she just wanted to humiliate me. I was so aroused when she dominated me…I walked down stairs to the toilet, i could through it anywhere but i didn’t know why i was doing that. Maybe because i wanted to do everything she told me…to serve her…When i went to toilet i didn’t through it, i smelled it. It was so good, that i almost came to my pants. And where it was wet i put it in my mouth and tasted…It was insane taste…That’s how i’m fucked up over beautiful women around me. When i got back to her, she said that we are leaving and going to the club. All that time i was carrying her purse like a personal her dog, a dog that i was happy to be. Happy to server her and to be closest to her as i will never going to fuck her. I didn’t care, i care just to get attention from her sometime even if she was ignoring me, it was satisfaction to me. A gorgeous women that i will never have, never fuck, never be equal to her. She even didn’t ask my name…to her i was like a toy, an experiment to see how far she can go, but it just made me horny of a thought that i will never be with her. I could only smell her perfume, see her soft beautiful body and adore her perfection.

Nigh club entrance. A guard asked us to pay. I looked to her, she even didn’t looked at me. She rise a little bit her head up, like she was saying “Come on loser, faster, buy me a ticket or i will leave you here”. I didn’t think twice, bought 2 tickets which were expensive but i didn’t care about this. As i was trying to walk through entrance she pushed me a little bit to the side, she smiled and said “Man like you should go behind me”. What ?…i was hard again and aroused, how it’s even possible to find a women like her. She treated me like shit and i loved it. “Men like you…” it was in my head all night. When i entered a night club i saw her talking to other guys. She was looking to me and was showing with her hand to bring some drinks, of course expensive ones. I decided to walk to her and ask what drinks she would like. As i was walking she showed me a middle finger, to fuck off and she turned back on me. Even ignoring like this made me aroused, i would give to her everything even when she treated me like a complete shit. I went to the bar and bought some expensive drinks. I brought it to her. She just told me “wow, you are slow”. I could kneel on my knees and start kissing and begging her for apology. She took my arm and pulled me towards her. To my ear she told me to get a vip table. I wanted to brag about that it’s to expensive but she stepped with her shoes hard on my toes and with dominant raised voice said” DON’T”. She meant don’t brag bitch. She was strong as it hurt my toes a lot but it was pleasure to me. My dick went hard again. We went to vip table. She brought her girlfriends and some men. I was sitting in the corner while she was chatting with other men. Some time she would glance at me to look if i’m not doing anything stupid. She just waved her hand to bring more drinks for her and her friends. I did everything she told me. All that time she was dancing with other men and her girlfriends just was laughing and looking at me. I think she told me that i’m her bitch or something. In vip room there was only we, no other people around. Few girls were laughing at me and saying something, couldn't hear. But all i felt was a satisfaction even if it was a humiliation. I was so aroused that those girls treated me like peace of shit. One of the girls sat down near me and asked me “Do you sit when you pee ?” and all other girls started laughing at me. They saw no men in me just a pathetic loser who couldn’t stand for himself. At last my goddess sat down near me and asked me “How are you ?”. I told her that i have never been happy like tonight. Then she pulled her hair to the side and leaned toward my face, it was so close that i could smell her breath, her perfumes. And then she said to me “You know you will never have me, i mean never ?”. This words was like a music to my ear. It was so hot that my dick started pumping up and down again. I said “Yes, i understand”. She asked me”Why you are buying me everything if you will get nothing from me, huh ?”. I told her “I like your company, we could be friends maybe”. She replied “We can, but only as a friends”. Then i went to bring her another drink and to myself. As i got ***** i told her a little bit of my fetish, that i like to make her favours to make her happy. She just smiled and said “You little pervert, so you adore me then a lot, don’t you ?”. I replied “Yes”. I told her about mistress and other fetish. She liked that, i saw from her eyes and smile. She liked to have power over me. Then she came closer to me and said “I have a name for you pervert”. I got my dick pumping again like crazy. “From now on i will call you “Pinky”, she laughed after that. I was in satisfaction, she’s not only treats me like beta but she gave me a girly name Pinky. Wow i was so happy to be her servant, i could do anything for her from now on. It was late and she decided to go home but not alone, with a men she was dancing all night. She was flirting with a men she just met and i was following them from the distance as she said to not listen to them. We approached her home. I gave her a purse i was carrying all night for her and wanted to head home but she grabbed me by the hand and said “Where do you think you are going Pinky ? i’m not done with you yet”. I felt how i suddenly aroused to the point where i could shot my load into my pants. We went to her house. She told me to be in the kitchen when they went to bedroom. Before they went she whispered to my ear “Listen to us Pinky”. I went to a bathroom and wanted to cum into my pants. I couldn’t bare it anymore. There was a washing machine. I opened it and looked her clothes to find a dirty panties. My heart was beating so hard that my hands were shaking and my teeth were grinding. Fuck, there it is, panties... I took the dirtiest panties i could find. I smelled so hard that if it was my last breath. It was so good that i started coughing. I was just shaking all over my body. I noticed on panties some dry spots, it must be when she was wet. And there was white and yellow spots. I licked them clean so good. It was so salty and that taste, i don't know how to tell that. It was so good that i pre cum in my panties. I put my hand in my pants and licked all per cum while i was sniffing her panties. After 10 minutes she called me “Hey Pinky come here”. I went there and i saw her kneeling on her knees and sucking his cock. She asked me “Want to join us ?”. Oh my god i saw i’m going to fuck here at least for a minute. She told me to kneel down near her. I did. She kissed me for a short time. All over her lips where hanging spits from sucking cock. Then she told me to stroke his cock. I just looked at her and didn’t know what to do. She said don’t worry his bisex. I told her that i don’t know about that. Then she slapped my face hard and said “Do it Pinky or i will tell you everyone about this”. At that moment i felt that i pre cum in my pants. She was blackmailing me from the first day and i liked it. I started stroking his cock and she just laughed and said she was joking and you stroked his cock. She said “Now i know that you are not a men at all, you just a faggot Pinky, a fucking faggot”. She laughed. Then she stood up and with her leg pushed me a side “Move pinky” she said. I was sitting on the ground, pulled my pants down but didn’t touched my cock because i would cum in a seconds. I watched when he was fucking her hard. I was looking at her and then she came to me and said, close your eyes Pinky. I didn’t know what to expect. The she told me i can look now. She was standing near me, her pussy was almost in my face, i could smell it. It was hot and had nice wet smell. I precum again…Then she put her middle finger on her pussy and told me “You will never get again to my pussy so close in your life time Pinky”. I was so happy that she took control over me. Instantly in my mind was thoughts about what gifts i will buy to her and do for her. I knew instantly that i'm going to serve her needs. She grabbed my hair and pushed me through the door. “Get the fuck out of here Pinky” she told me with a raised voice. Then i was just listening to them how they were fucking and i will never feel that feeling what that guy felt fucking her. After 20 minutes she came to kitchen. Lighted a cigarette and looked at me with a smile and power she had over me. “I have a task for you Pinky”. I was aroused again, precum again…She saw a little bit of cum dripping from my cock. She came near me and slapped with a palm of her hand to my balls. I mean really hard, in my eyes i saw stars, that’s how hard she hit me. I dropped on my knees. It was hurting so much that i thought i will shit on the floor. She just laughed. “If i ever see you cumming again, i will rip your balls off Pinky, do you understand ?”. I felt pain in my balls but i said “Yes, i understand”. I started kissing her feet. She was amazed with what i just did. She laughed so hard and told me “Oh wow, how pathetic your are Pinky, i disgusted by you”. But for me it was pleasure. I smelled her sweaty feet and licked her toes. Her toes were so salty, because of the sweat. I was eating them when she said “Okey Pinky, go dress and go home”. She gave me her phone number. I was in heaven. I was fantasising about other times she will humiliate me. She gave me a pocket and said “Don’t open till you be at your home”. I was aroused and i think i came in my pants a lot this time…Without touching, how it’s even possible. We were standing between doors and she told me to give her some cash. When i opened my wallet to count my money she just grabbed all of them and smiled again. Her smile was like devil but i loved her smile, i loved everything about her. I asked her what will i get now when i gave you almost all my cash. And she just laughed for a moment an spit into my face, “That what you get” and closed door against my face. As you can guess i ate all that spit. I putted in my mouth and didn’t swallowed, i kept it for a while. To feel a taste, to enjoy. It’s only in this situations like this i can satisfy myself. I went home and wrote her down. She replied “Open a package”. I opened. And i saw a condom full of cum. I replied her “What is it ?”. She said that it was my task. “Eat it Pinky, and while you do that record with your phone and send me”. I pulled my pants down and pressed my phones record button. I ate it all. I came again, it was dripping but i was cleaning that condom clean. I didn’t think about anything, i was in heaven. I just sent her that video. She replied to me “Know i have a video of you eating a other men cum. You belong to me Pinky. Tomorrow i will go with my lover for a drinks. At evening i will stop by your home. You will give me some cash for a drinks. And remember when i message you you will do anything, otherwise i will show that video to all your friends. Sweet dreams Pinky” she laughed for a while. Deep down i knew that she's not going to show this video, but she gave me a hint that if you give me some cash i will make your fetish come true. So this week i sent her some videos about cuckold. She just laughed "Omg". But the best part was when she wrote me "You know what ? it's going to be weird but i'm happy that i meet you. I never thought that other men have this fetish. I'm not disgusted by you or anything as i like that kind of shit. You just made me realized that i know man like you and maybe i'm going to exploit them too." she laughed. Made a pause and said "If you treat me good, i will treat you good, get it ?". From this moment i was in heaven. I was thinking about her everyday. I even didn't texted my ex all weekend. At last i found someone who understands me and treats me like i want. She msg almost everyday asking about that fetish and videos. I'm happy to help her everyday and night. I hope i will not create a monster.
Well that's all from last weekend. Maybe i will write something next time.

Reactions: Susan's Slave