My Japanese fiancé is cuckolding me tomorrow night!

jsimmonds1000

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 12, 2012
Well after three years of fantasising with my Japanese girlfriend (now fiancé) about her cheating on me while we have sex, she finally came around to the idea a few weeks ago. I persuaded her to go out to a foreign dating get-together with a girlfriend of hers last week and she met a big blond white guy and exchanged numbers. Since then they have been messaging back and forth and will meet tomorrow evening (Friday Tokyo time) for coffee late. She said if he invites her back to his house then she'll go! Tomorrow may be the day when I finally become a cuckold for real!

I just can't believe after all this time that it has moved this fast and tomorrow it may really happen. Friday is going to be a loooong day. :)

I'll keep you posted on what happens.

James.

Sounds exciting. Hope all goes well and she gets fucked. There is nothing so sweet as the first time. You will be on cloud nine.

jsimmonds1000 said:
Well after three years of fantasising with my Japanese girlfriend (now fiancé) about her cheating on me while we have sex, she finally came around to the idea a few weeks ago. I persuaded her to go out to a foreign dating get-together with a girlfriend of hers last week and she met a big blond white guy and exchanged numbers. Since then they have been messaging back and forth and will meet tomorrow evening (Friday Tokyo time) for coffee late. She said if he invites her back to his house then she'll go! Tomorrow may be the day when I finally become a cuckold for real!

I just can't believe after all this time that it has moved this fast and tomorrow it may really happen. Friday is going to be a loooong day. :)

I'll keep you posted on what happens.

James.

i will look forward to the update and possible pics of the aftermath

Hi guys, thanks for the replies. It 2am Tokyo time here, Saturday and my girl just got home. (we live in different houses at the moment, she sent me a text). I have no idea what happened tonight as we agreed the hottest way for me to find out ever! When she comes to my apartment tomorrow, once she crosses the entrance, whatever she does to me, kiss or otherwise means she did to him last night. It's like the ultimate way for me to discover what they did! I can't wait to find out, I'll keep you all posted!

So what happened?

..and, did you get the kiss as provement ?

I noticed your still logging into the site according to your profile. why not post what happened?

Because it's too hard to say. She fell for this guy and is now fucking him and we are finished.. I guess I got my 'wish'

I don't get it? You set her up with a guy and she ended up breaking up with you and choosing him?
Did you guys talk about anything before hand?

Lol. What a loser.

The Big blonde white guy is plowing her tight pussy every night. Then Blows his load in her mouth.

And it took less than a month for her to leave you. Lol

Last edited:
so it wasnt real love between them. she just want a bf. seperate flats say all. and when she dont need him financially, then she for sure is up for the better fucker.. :D
happy or not, it was clear that it happen earlier or later. good for you, that u dont marry her yet.

Ranmyaku said:
Lol. What a loser.

The Big blonde white guy is plowing her tight pussy every night. Then Blows his load in her mouth.

And it took less than a month for her to leave you. Lol

Actually it's still too painful for me to talk about it. I'll come back and post more about what happened later. I do know that she's been getting fucked hard by him though nearly every night since she left me.

Did you at least have a rule that she takes a pic or video of them together for you? that way youve got a memento of her being a slut.

4 year old post. nice.

HappyFace said:
4 year old post. nice.
Lol, glad you showed this. What a looser.