My Latina Wife in San Diego

• Thread startersdcpldt
  • Start date

sdcpldt

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 19, 2006
Are there any black men out there who are real? We posted an add for a very well hung black man for my wife to have an experience with. She really wanted to try some who was truly hung like over 9 to 10 inches and thick, had to be thick. All these guys said they were and one guy we met came over and he was no where near that. It did not happen. She was down and that does not happen to often and it was kind of ruined. She had seen some vids and wanted to try someone huge and cool down to earth and not pushy cool to hand out with and maybe more in the future for some games and more fun but all these guys said they were something they were not. Can someone recomend a friend or someone they trust to be clean down to earth and very hung so that we do not have to go through this hunting for someone. Someone real. Maybe we can chat and get some ideas of where find someone real people. She is a very pretty Latina woman in her mid thirtys with a nice booty and great lips that likes to please. It is not all that easy for her to be into it due to the fact that she feels a little like she is doing something she wants to but a little like she is not supposed to. I can say you would not be dissappointed and so if your are not what we asked for I mean not even close then dont resopond and we say that and not to be rude in any way.

M&M

Last edited by a moderator:
We are having a GB in LA tomorrow if you guys want to come up and check it out. No pressure if you want to watch thats cool. If you want to play the better, all hung clean gents.

This goes along the lines of the BBC Myth post I put up. There just aren't that many huge cocks, regardless of color.

So what did you tell the guy when he came out and he wasn't 10"? So many stories I hear like that.. I been doing this for like 5 years. I met with about 20 couples, I come out and tell them I am 7.5 inches and thick. No complaints from any of them...=) Of all of them I spoke to they all tell me the same story. Moral of the story be honest.

Which reminds me of this couple I met in El Cajon once. Let me tell you that was one hot latina. I LOVE latinas especially the petite ones!