My Petite Thai Girlfriend

mylittlethai

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2016
this is K, my 24 year old thai girlfriend. for ages, i've had a fantasy of sharing her with another man, preferably one with a long thick cock. we play with a large dildo, that she often uses in front of me, and it drives me mad.

IMG_3231.JPG
IMG_3237.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Useyourwife, AstaSilva, thesoicowboy and 21 others
very nice

mylittlethai said:
this is K, my 24 year old thai girlfriend. for ages, i've had a fantasy of sharing her with another man, preferably one with a long thick cock. we play with a large dildo, that she often uses in front of me, and it drives me mad.

IMG_3231.JPG
IMG_3237.JPG
She is fantastic. I wish I lived close to you to enjoy that magnificent woman

Reactions: minotaure
would be so obscene to see her playing her tiny pussy with that big toy

mylittlethai said:
we play with a large dildo, that she often uses in front of me, and it drives me mad.
wanna show us that pussy stuffed with that big fat toy...? i bet you can't get the thought out of your head what a nice long thick black dick fucking her bareback would look like in her little fuckhole...

nothing like a sexy petite thai ... melts cocks like few others can

Reactions: Readyu
i would love to give her some long hard cock

slinger137 said:
wanna show us that pussy stuffed with that big fat toy...? i bet you can't get the thought out of your head what a nice long thick black dick fucking her bareback would look like in her little fuckhole...

especially if she was on top, greasing a huge long cock, leaving it glistening with her cream every time she lifted her ass in the air, leaving just the fat cock head inside. then watch as she slides back down, all the way to his heavy balls...love to see the look of lust and animal pleasure as she stretches her cunt around the base, making her swollen clit burn with pleasure.

nah, i haven't put much thought into really lol

slinger137 said:

Absolutely, just imagining how much a long black cock will stretch her little pussy gets me crazy

Capt. Ron said:
especially if she was on top, greasing a huge long cock, leaving it glistening with her cream every time she lifted her ass in the air, leaving just the fat cock head inside. then watch as she slides back down, all the way to his heavy balls...love to see the look of lust and animal pleasure as she stretches her cunt around the base, making her swollen clit burn with pleasure.

nah, i haven't put much thought into really lol

Capt. Ron, you've described perfectly the way K loves to ride her toy.

Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 00.57.28.jpg Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 00.58.43.jpg

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva, Useyourwife, cpl4fun13 and 8 others
mylittlethai said:

omg, speak of something and so it is. how rare and utterly delicious and satisfying. thanks for sharing that!!

Reactions: Useyourwife
Capt. Ron said:
omg, speak of something and so it is. how rare and utterly delicious and satisfying. thanks for sharing that!!

no problem, i hope it looks in real life as you had imagined..

mylittlethai said:
no problem, i hope it looks in real life as you had imagined..

much better than i imagined, loved seeing her wetness all over that toy, and her sexy body too=instant rock hard cock for me.

mylittlethai said:

Damn she looks so sexy riding a cock. She could cream on my cock any time. :)

Reactions: minotaure
amazing pics of her and her toy. she really knows how to work a big cock!

Very hot Look just like my lil Thai slut wife

Reactions: Readyu, hotasianslutwife and nuvol76
bigjohnson630 said:
amazing pics of her and her toy. she really knows how to work a big cock!

iloveasian said:
Very hot Look just like my lil Thai slut wife

glad you guys like her! anything else I can could show? i love it when she makes other guys rock hard

Reactions: Readyu, hotasianslutwife and nuvol76
mylittlethai said:
glad you guys like her! anything else I can could show? i love it when she makes other guys rock hard
do you have any of her sucking dick or toys?

it's always a turn on to see the slutty behavior girls get up to that leads to them being taken to bed by lots of men. does she ever dress up sexy, like going out to the bar with the girls or by herself? love to see that, and doing slutty things too, like drinking and smoking, dancing, running around the beach in a bikini.

Reactions: hotasianslutwife
hope to see more of that sexy little thai you have and her riding big black toys..there is something about asians and even more if they get a black toy or real black dick. just drives me crazy too...

Reactions: mylittlethai and hotasianslutwife