• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

My Petite Thai Girlfriend

mylittlethai said:
glad you guys like her! anything else I can could show? i love it when she makes other guys rock hard
I'd like it better right after she makes sure it needs a little breather from being rock hard. :)

Capt. Ron said:
it's always a turn on to see the slutty behavior girls get up to that leads to them being taken to bed by lots of men. does she ever dress up sexy, like going out to the bar with the girls or by herself? love to see that, and doing slutty things too, like drinking and smoking, dancing, running around the beach in a bikini.

Yes Capt.RON, she loves to dress up sexy when she's out with the girls. She sent these to me last night and thought I should share them with you all. Sure she turned a few heads..

IMG_3459.JPG IMG_3458.JPG

Reactions: cpl4fun13, bullbwc, eriknb and 2 others
mylittlethai said:
Yes Capt.RON, she loves to dress up sexy when she's out with the girls. She sent these to me last night and thought I should share them with you all. Sure she turned a few heads..

IMG_3459.JPG IMG_3458.JPG

I bet those mid-thigh stockings look great on her when she's naked, on all fours taking cock at both ends.

Reactions: bullbwc
Aren't sexy petite Asian girls the best. Did you find her in Bangkok?

Capt. Ron said:
I bet those mid-thigh stockings look great on her when she's naked, on all fours taking cock at both ends.

Hmmm just imaging that is getting me hard! Just love her in her stockings

Reactions: toolman2c
viethusband said:
Aren't sexy petite Asian girls the best. Did you find her in Bangkok?

They really are! No I actually met her in the states

hope we get to see more of that sexy gf of yours...maybe a creampie ?

I think a really thick cock would take her breath away she is so petite

mylittlethai said:
this is K, my 24 year old thai girlfriend. for ages, i've had a fantasy of sharing her with another man, preferably one with a long thick cock. we play with a large dildo, that she often uses in front of me, and it drives me mad.

IMG_3231.JPG
IMG_3237.JPG
What's her thoughts on cuckolding in general?

Reactions: bullbwc
Very sexy

mylittlethai said:
Capt. Ron, you've described perfectly the way K loves to ride her toy.

Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 00.57.28.jpg Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 00.58.43.jpg
Love too see a vid of this

• Love
Reactions: AstaSilva and PhilippinesFun
mylittlethai said:
glad you guys like her! anything else I can could show? i love it when she makes other guys rock hard
How about her feet and her pussy?

mylittlethai said:
Capt. Ron, you've described perfectly the way K loves to ride her toy.

Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 00.57.28.jpg Screen Shot 2016-04-16 at 00.58.43.jpg
I came