My Sexy Girlfriend... Is Now My Sexy Wife

unclem said:
Figured it was time to start up a thread in this area again... lots in the Party Wives section, but will be posting plain old sexy pics here.
Open for requests.

striptease2 - Copy.jpg View attachment 418938 striptease1 - Copy.jpg striptease0 - Copy.jpg net - Copy.jpg

That’s a beautiful woman!

Reactions: unclem
I was fortunate to have both her vagina and anus a few weeks ago. It's amazing what can happen after a few margaritas.

well-used-1.png well-used-2.png well-used-4.png hot-ass.jpg hot-ass-2.jpg hot-ass-3.jpg hot-ass-4.jpg hot-ass-5.jpg hot-ass-6.jpg

Reactions: Pumpnspray, PSUNut69, finebull and 5 others
unclem said:
I was fortunate to have both her vagina and anus a few weeks ago. It's amazing what can happen after a few margaritas.

well-used-1.png well-used-2.png well-used-4.png hot-ass.jpg hot-ass-2.jpg hot-ass-3.jpg hot-ass-4.jpg hot-ass-5.jpg hot-ass-6.jpg
CLEM- You have been a very bad boy. I just don't know what to think of you my friend. You please be in the front row pew Sunday. okdeacon

unclem said:

gorgeous tight pussy for bareback!!!

Aunti-m has one sweet soaking wet pussy there ! Looks like you really did a number on her ! She takes it in her ass too , nice ! The last pic is one hell of a view Hot ass , great curves , sexy back ! I'm sure you had a hand full of her hair before you snapped off that beautiful picture !

Reactions: cpl4fun and unclem
okdeacon said:
CLEM- You have been a very bad boy. I just don't know what to think of you my friend. You please be in the front row pew Sunday. okdeacon

See you in a few hours okdeacon. :D

Reactions: cpl4fun and okdeacon
unclem said:
See you in a few hours okdeacon. :D
Clem I went to early services at 8 am. But you very bad boy I do feel really good that you will be in the front row pew. okdeacon

unclem said:
New pics...
Uncle Clem you have got one foxy lady. loved all her pics.

Found this sexy shot of Kristi the other day... from four or five years ago when she was in her mid 40s. I love her body at any age, but this may have been her physical peak.

kristi-tan.jpg

Reactions: SubtoJudy, PSUNut69, cpl4fun and 2 others
unclem said:

Way to go!!

I hear what you're saying . She looks great , no matter how recent the picture . How old is she in your profile pic ?

She was about 42-43 in those.

amazingpink-2a - Copy - Copy.jpg amazingpink-5a - Copy - Copy.jpg amazingpink-6a - Copy - Copy.jpg

Reactions: PSUNut69, okdeacon, jps18 and 1 other person
She looks fabulous ! An unbelievably sexy woman !

I took this shot yesterday morning. I think her breasts look better than ever! What do you think?

IMG_6714-sm.jpg

Reactions: PSUNut69, Nazareth and jps18
Yep , Yep , very nice indeed ! Love her nipples too !

Mmmmmmm!
Very full and ripe, and I'll bet as delicious as they look!

Thanks guys. She has been stepping things up lately... I have been very lucky. Lots of sex for this tiny cuck.

Reactions: okdeacon
unclem said:

Fuck me, what a fantastic post, she is stunning and has an amazing body, you're a really lucky guy

unclem said:
I took this shot yesterday morning. I think her breasts look better than ever! What do you think?

IMG_6714-sm.jpg
Magnificent!

sexy10cpl said:
More than a stir here!!!!
She looks like someone we know ....