• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

My Sexy Indian Wife

Want her

• Yes and will pay for her

Votes: 33 47.1%
  • Yes and will swap wife/gf

Votes: 19 27.1%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • If yes then Pm

Votes: 15 21.4%
  • LAST OPTION IS JUST A HINT THT U GUYS NEED TO MSG ME IF U WANT TO PAY OR SWAP. DO NOT SELECT THT PL

Votes: 3 4.3%

• Total voters
asian/wife2bowned said:
She definitely knows the right position to get fucked in the ass. However tell her that her thighs MUST always be spread wide and for that she should not be wearing panties so the next time make sure to also instruct her to spread her ass cheeks with her hands to ****** her puckered ass hole so the bulls would see how much her ass hole has been used so far.
She would be an excellent travel slut companion in my opinion.
would u like to enjoy my beloved fuckmeat

Reactions: toolman2c
Pm me

9DF1EBDD-35E7-48FF-9CEC-DAE4EAC8B2F9.jpeg

Reactions: semjsp and cpl4fun13
Trophywife said:
would u like to enjoy my beloved fuckmeat
By all means. Where are you located and by the way make sure that she is completely shaved clean.

asian/wife2bowned said:
By all means. Where are you located and by the way make sure that she is completely shaved clean.
she is always clean shaved..I like no bush :)

Reactions: toolman2c and zippless
yumm haha shaved is fun to eat hehe

Reactions: Trophywife
That arse she needs to be bent over and spanked

Reactions: Trophywife
Tmmeathead said:
That arse she needs to be bent over and spanked
Buddy u r invited to do the honours to her

Trophywife said:
Hi Lords of Cock,

I am presenting my trophy wife. She is slim, hot and fuckworthy. We are looking for couple or bull to have long steamy sessions with her. She is shy like a traditional Indian girl. She has never been with anyone. But she is ready to let bulls fuck her hard for her cuckold hubby, that's me. Any of u lords wish to enjoy her and give her hard rough duck, please PM me.

Sry fr the amature description, but look past that and enjoy my wife for a long session. FYI we live in India.

P_20170814_222009_vHDR_Auto_1_1.jpg P_20170814_220931_HDR.jpg IMG_20170912_221257.jpg
Want to get her fucked and knocked up

Goldenchild said:
Want to get her fucked and knocked up
waiting Fr u..our bull

Dominant 29 year old bull from Chennai here. Will fuck her bareback and will treat her as my submissive slave slut. Will spank her and whip her till her wheatish ass turns cherry red ! Will make her totally submitted to me !

Reactions: Readyu
Have u wats a
Trophywife said:
Hi Lords of Cock,

I am presenting my trophy wife. She is slim, hot and fuckworthy. We are looking for couple or bull to have long steamy sessions with her. She is shy like a traditional Indian girl. She has never been with anyone. But she is ready to let bulls fuck her hard for her cuckold hubby, that's me. Any of u lords wish to enjoy her and give her hard rough duck, please PM me.

Sry fr the amature description, but look past that and enjoy my wife for a long session. FYI we live in India.

P_20170814_222009_vHDR_Auto_1_1.jpg P_20170814_220931_HDR.jpg IMG_20170912_221257.jpg
pp Or email

UKasiancuck said:
Mm love your bitch, what do you think of mine ? She’s Bengali. Only recently started ******** her face as well so this is thrilling

View attachment 868764
Wow fucking love her would love to swap with you and make both our women scream and moan and cover them with cum

39F21888-BB43-4385-A64A-D47DFFD1DD48.jpeg

Reactions: semjsp and cpl4fun13
UKasiancuck said:
Mm love your bitch, what do you think of mine ? She’s Bengali. Only recently started ******** her face as well so this is thrilling

View attachment 868764

wow..love ur slutwife. She will be a good cock sleeve. I love Bengali girls. Ping me if u are interested in swap or swing. Would love to see more of her

shyamindianbull said:
Dominant 29 year old bull from Chennai here. Will fuck her bareback and will treat her as my submissive slave slut. Will spank her and whip her till her wheatish ass turns cherry red ! Will make her totally submitted to me !

contact me Fr fulfilling ur desire

20160405_114438+copy.jpg
20160405_114303-1.jpg
20160405_114303.jpg
20160405_114601.jpg
vlcsnap-2016-04-05-22h29m41s012.png
20160416_155747.jpg
vlcsnap-2016-04-16-23h13m28s847.png 20160416_155910.jpg

Reactions: babyblack, hotwife70, semjsp and 4 others
Trophywife said:
Hi Lords of Cock,

She is a hot price of ass!

If those last couple of pics with the pimples on her ass are recent, I'd get her to a dermatologist fast. They look like Musculum Contagiosum. I'm not a Dr, but I play one for naughty wives...and if I even see that, I run.

Reactions: Wass2020
Thickwhitebull said:
If those last couple of pics with the pimples on her ass are recent, I'd get her to a dermatologist fast. They look like Musculum Contagiosum. I'm not a Dr, but I play one for naughty wives...and if I even see that, I run.
Well spotted!