My Sexygoddess Wore This Last Month To A Wedding!

• Thread startercookman
  • Start date

cookman

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 26, 2007
Australia
Even the Bride danced with her...and she had many dances with lots of younger men during the evening, who all had some secretive and not so secretive! fondles and feels as the night went on...and for those wondering...yes...she most certainly did in a private room next to the Banquet room! HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 10.jpg HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 11.jpg HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 12.jpg HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 13.jpg rest of the series will be posted if we get enough responses :)

• Love
Reactions: Ladiesfucker, Johnlohmann, ftwd and 54 others
What a lovely dress and she wares it magnificently. Her tits are the best I've seen in a long long time.

Reactions: cookman
I wish I had attended that wedding. She is really hot and I am interested in seeing those pictures you mentioned

Reactions: Enigma250 and cookman
ok...some interest :) some more of what she wore under this dressHotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 15.jpg HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 16.jpg HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 17.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ftwd, LaAsnWaifu, SxyBlkMnLosAngeles and 24 others
WOW! I'm speechless. You are indeed a lucky man. Ease of access eh. You seem to hint that she got fucked. Was it the best man?

She is amazing your a lucky man

Beautiful ! I wonder how many times that dress slipped to the floor in the back room . More information is most certainly needed . Wish I could have been there to get a shot of her for myself !

cookman said:
ok...some interest :) some more of what she wore under this dressHotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 15.jpg HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 16.jpg HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 17.jpg
She has such a fine ass body and her nipples are very nice! Love that alot!!

Reactions: Ladiesfucker, VauxGuy, YoungSCCouple and 1 other person
Those nipples and this are unreal

Did you get pics of the private room happenings?

cookman said:
Even the Bride danced with her...and she had many dances with lots of younger men during the evening, who all had some secretive and not so secretive! fondles and feels as the night went on...and for those wondering...yes...she most certainly did in a private room next to the Banquet room! HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 10.jpg HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 11.jpg HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 12.jpg HotWifeSexGoddess dressed and undressing 13.jpg rest of the series will be posted if we get enough responses :)[/QUOTE
great body on her. Luv those tits and nips, wow
would luv to fuck her
show more - ass, etc

Reactions: JayneAU and Enigma250
cookman said:
great body on her. Luv those tits and nips, wow
would luv to fuck her
show more - ass, etc

Reactions: cookman and Enigma250
wow...thanks so much. great response. well, no, I wasn't there when she, ummm slipped out for a while at the wedding, and only heard about when she came back into the reception and gave me a big kiss...and said..I've been naughty. she just smiled and said, get me a drink darling...it was so unreal, I was just stunned! but loved it of course! These next few were of a different night...same trip just a few days later. I wasn't there again! but was 'asked' to leave our hotel room for a while ;-)004.jpg 007.jpg 001.jpg 003.jpg 009.jpg 005.jpg011.jpg 012.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ftwd, GFtoShare, moltenneeds and 23 others
Stunning pictures, wonderful wife. All wives should be like yours
Congratulations!

Reactions: gnyturk and cookman
cookman said:
wow...thanks so much. great response. well, no, I wasn't there when she, ummm slipped out for a while at the wedding, and only heard about when she came back into the reception and gave me a big kiss...and said..I've been naughty. she just smiled and said, get me a drink darling...it was so unreal, I was just stunned! but loved it of course! These next few were of a different night...same trip just a few days later. I wasn't there again! but was 'asked' to leave our hotel room for a while ;-)004.jpg 007.jpg 001.jpg 003.jpg 009.jpg 005.jpg011.jpg 012.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg

That is amazingly sexy

Reactions: VauxGuy and cookman
very hot..she certainly had the right underwear on for the wedding, and hope that was not your cock in the 2nd series

cookman said:
great slut. bring her my way so i can breed her

H1.jpg 2 (2).jpg 2.jpg 3 (2).jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 13.jpg 1687 2 modified.jpg IMG_0581g2.jpg IMG_0698 modified modified.jpg i all . thanks for your comments...some more for you to enjoy :)

• Love
Reactions: ftwd, SxyBlkMnLosAngeles, moltenneeds and 12 others
bear48 said:
very hot..she certainly had the right underwear on for the wedding, and hope that was not your cock in the 2nd series
thank you. and no...it's very rarely my cock in any of her pics ... :) this one included lol3 modified.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ftwd, moltenneeds, VauxGuy and 7 others
cookman said:
thank you. and no...it's very rarely my cock in any of her pics ... :) this one included lol3 modified.jpg

Wow that's sexy! So who's married hand is in her pussy in this one?

cookman said:

Reactions: moltenneeds and cookman
She's mouth watering ! Certainly salivating here !