My slut is looking for cocks in Iowa

• Thread starterbabyruthiezhubby
  • Start date
Hi Jim, I've had a Fantasy about your stunning slut Babyruthie since day one. Does that make me a bad person? Chuckle, Chuckle
Seriously I've made it a promise to every married girl I've fucked, that if I said I was going to be there, I was there! It's just not right to offend the couple and hurt the wife's feeling by not fucking her-- It's not like every women give up her tight pussy like Ruth.. it's just a shame that some guys, married or not, think with their little swollen dicks until it's time to put out, then they go flat.
Me, I'm proud to say I've never said I'd cum then didn't... And the worst piece of married ass I ever had was wonderful!

Im new to this forum, Im in Cedar Rapids. I met a cuckhold couple at a adult shop and had a unforgetable time. Ever since I have wanted to fuck a wife in front of her husband again. Im 23 years old. 6'2" 220 7" thick cock.

CRIOWA said:
Im new to this forum, Im in Cedar Rapids. I met a cuckhold couple at a adult shop and had a unforgetable time. Ever since I have wanted to fuck a wife in front of her husband again. Im 23 years old. 6'2" 220 7" thick cock.

I'll PM you

Also new and also in CR

still looking for people? 6'4 white male 215 on the north side of C.R.

babyruthiezhubby said:
Ya I like the tractor one. That was fun. That farmer let her drive his tractor after he fucked her. She meet that guy a couple more times after that.. WHAT FUCKIN LUCK! I found pictures hahaha.
Omg only in Iowa. Great pics if u still have the website hit me up with the web address

Reactions: toolman2c
markii said:
Hi Jim, I've had a Fantasy about your stunning slut Babyruthie since day one. Does that make me a bad person? Chuckle, Chuckle
Seriously I've made it a promise to every married girl I've fucked, that if I said I was going to be there, I was there! It's just not right to offend the couple and hurt the wife's feeling by not fucking her-- It's not like every women give up her tight pussy like Ruth.. it's just a shame that some guys, married or not, think with their little swollen dicks until it's time to put out, then they go flat.
Me, I'm proud to say I've never said I'd cum then didn't... And the worst piece of married ass I ever had was wonderful!
How do I get ahold of Ruthie I am a young 27 year old in shape white male I cannot reply to Jim on this website I was wondering if I posted my email if he could get it and message me slick81290@gmail.com. hope this works I am from the Des Moines area and would love to meet up!

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Ruthie's husband? Please email me at slick81290@gmail.com if you can help!

babyruthiezhubby said:
My slut wife is always looking for cocks. Just thought I'd try our luck here. We're not cuckolds per say and not into dom or hum or some of the other fetishes that go along with it. She just loves to fuck and I like to watch and video my slut and jump in sometimes as a stunt cock lol.

Most of everyone knows me here and knows that Ruthie has a website that the video will likely go in but we are also the real deal as far as the life style goes. she loves to suck and fuck and get a steady supply of new cocks all the time. I'll keep your face out of the video if you so choose, thats no problem at all..
We're not out to get anyone in trouble by flashing your face all over the internet. We just want everyone involved to have fun And trust me both Ruthie and I are a fun couple. As anyone who's ever met us will tell you

We live in Des Moines, Iowa and we would love to find some black guys passing through to hook up with. White guys are cool too or brown or red or, Hell she likes just about and race guys to be honest as long as your cock works she'll take it lol. Once I get my video and meet you and if you and her hit it off, you are welcome to meet her on your own anytime your passing through town. She is

Just so everyone knows she's a bareback slut and has no interest in meeting guys that want to use condoms. I will tell you this though she was just tested last week for a shoot she is going to do for Score Mag and she is clean so you be too. she is also not onto over weight guys.... You can answer here and if I think your someone she would be interested in I will PM you and give you her personal email address so you can send her a pic. If she likes you she will give you her cell number so you can talk to her. if you Go to my profile and you will find pics of her.

Trust me we are for real and looking for only those who are also real.
I just found your post. I am in town for tonight. I am a white guy that is easy going. I am very real and would be interested in maybe meeting if you are? I’m 6 ft 210

Warpt said:
Most single guys back out on us. For some reason, they don't want to fuck a married woman in front of her husband.
I don’t mind you watching

babyruthiezhubby said:
My slut wife is always looking for cocks. Just thought I'd try our luck here. We're not cuckolds per say and not into dom or hum or some of the other fetishes that go along with it. She just loves to fuck and I like to watch and video my slut and jump in sometimes as a stunt cock lol.

Most of everyone knows me here and knows that Ruthie has a website that the video will likely go in but we are also the real deal as far as the life style goes. she loves to suck and fuck and get a steady supply of new cocks all the time. I'll keep your face out of the video if you so choose, thats no problem at all..
We're not out to get anyone in trouble by flashing your face all over the internet. We just want everyone involved to have fun And trust me both Ruthie and I are a fun couple. As anyone who's ever met us will tell you

We live in Des Moines, Iowa and we would love to find some black guys passing through to hook up with. White guys are cool too or brown or red or, Hell she likes just about and race guys to be honest as long as your cock works she'll take it lol. Once I get my video and meet you and if you and her hit it off, you are welcome to meet her on your own anytime your passing through town. She is

Just so everyone knows she's a bareback slut and has no interest in meeting guys that want to use condoms. I will tell you this though she was just tested last week for a shoot she is going to do for Score Mag and she is clean so you be too. she is also not onto over weight guys.... You can answer here and if I think your someone she would be interested in I will PM you and give you her personal email address so you can send her a pic. If she likes you she will give you her cell number so you can talk to her. if you Go to my profile and you will find pics of her.

Mr. Ruthie, first and foremost I'd like to extend my thanks for allowing regular ol Iowans to live vicariously through the lifestyle you and your wife are accustomed to. You must've wished upon a lucky star at the right time because you hit the jackpot in regards to the Misses. What a woman!

I'm a 33 year old single male, born and raised in Clinton, Iowa. Never married. No children. For work, I'm a union pipe fitter out of Local 25 in Rock Island, Illinois. I have no real adult responsibilities preventing me from traveling, and I'm often passing through Des Moines on 80 West as I commute to Omaha. I realize this following request is a long shot but then again, it's only a guaranteed miss if I don't take it. All that being said, I was wondering/hoping if the logistical aspects worked for all parties, would you allow me to fulfill my voyeuristic and exhibitionist fantasies by watching you and Mrs. Ruthie in any setting you deem acceptable?

Of course a great deal of comfortability and trust would need to be established long before any in person encounter. I have zero problems sending pics, doing a video chat to establish credibility, or adhering to any other stipulations set forth by you. I'll just go ahead and introduce myself. My name is Jeffrey David and my email is jfore84@gmail.com and I shall include a few pics along with this message Hope to hear back from you

1496161990871 (1).jpg IMG_8931283089969 (1).jpeg orca_share_media1514025729579 (1).jpg 1479159188142 (1).jpg 20151115_220342 (1).jpg

Last edited:
You still looking contact me. I'm in Cedar Rapids.

Slicktex said:
Please email me at slick81290@gmail.com I would love to trade pics chat and meet up!

I never got a message from you did it not come thru? I am in Des Moines today although I only live 30 miles away so I can be in Des Moines often.

Wow that's so hot! I would love to bareback her!

hello will be in town today 10/26/18 would love to fuck your wife

Drs moines here, you're wife is fucking amazing. My wife recently let me start playing, wouldnt want my face in it, but would love to set up a time to stuff my cock in her. Free during the day, ill send a pic if you can fit me into the schedule

I'm just really wanting to fuck a married woman in front of her husband or not I'm 22 8 inches and in shape in Des Moines

babyruthiezhubby said:

I know they are real. I have hooked up with you two before. I wouldn't mind mabey hooking up again. Let me know what you think.

Yeah get a hold of me I think ruthie still has my email address. I'll have to look also because I think I still got ruthie email address