• Pussy Fuck

• Gang Bang

• Face Fuck

Results are only viewable after voting.

zifzif

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 9, 2017
20170514_013116.jpg 25ddcb58-e451-42a5-82eb-b87c5edc72c1.jpg ec744b66-4540-476c-a3b0-09262348a9f7.jpg

tell me what would you do to her

Last edited:
Reactions: oldfrog3, hotwife70, Harley and 6 others
I would rip her clothes off and bend her over. Give that pretty pussy a kiss and shove my dick in her

Reactions: iCantEven and zifzif
I'd rip her clothes off too, but probably shove it up her ass.

Reactions: zifzif
I would have to worship her pussy for hours!
Bite, suck, nibble, chew, lick, and suck!

Reactions: leonm and zifzif
i would stick my big cock in her pussy and fuck her til she moans and then pull out and shoot a huge load all over her face!

Reactions: Open and fun and zifzif
zifzif said:

25ddcb58-e451-42a5-82eb-b87c5edc72c1.jpg
ec744b66-4540-476c-a3b0-09262348a9f7.jpg
I would fuck her asshole hard and deep then I would have her suck my cock clean before feeding her my cum load. If she missed a drop I would have her luck it up off the floor like a good slut.

Reactions: Open and fun and zifzif
zifzif said:

more comments more pics of my slut
fa290a7e-c803-44d5-bf4b-61491bc1de0f.jpg e070d3ad-4ce8-4db0-92a2-d29e8cf3a35d.jpg c9a3a63d-d183-447b-8d39-51a70feb9f71.jpg d4e9c405-be68-46ac-8a6c-1cfcf8e782fa.jpg c731209d-383a-4f75-9e3f-f24b0719f3cf.jpg b8c28602-615f-41df-8a7e-604cb31c6bb4.jpg 797ac0ef-774f-45e0-85ac-4b3dedf2508b.jpg

Reactions: Hungforplay, okdeacon, hotwife70 and 3 others
[QUOTE="zifzif, post: 741003, member:
I would send out evite's to as many of my male perv friends and set up a gang bang part without her knowledge. On the date of the gang bang, I would invite her over for a quiet night to watch a movie and maybe a drink. Once I had her comfy I would ambush her tie her up and then the party would start. I would be the first to eat her, fuck her with my tongue and luck her asshole. Then she would be fucked in all her fuck holes, filled with cum, made to swallow and fisted. She would be treated like a ***** and used like one. After the party I would make her sleep in everyone's cum and in the morning I would make her clean up all the mess and the ***** would have to thank me before she left.

Reactions: s234559, Capt. Ron and zifzif
tell me what would you do to her.

dd348985-c298-4941-ac20-38e73ba1495b.jpg
81591961-a831-4647-9087-a078a65fc46f.jpg

Reactions: oldfrog3, Hungforplay, hotwife70 and 3 others
agree, this one looks like a cum guzzling cheating *****, needs to be chained up and have her ass slapped repeatedly while her asshole is stretched out and her pussy pounded and her throat fucked, all while jacking two more cocks, one in each hand. holes filled with cum, body marked up with slut signs, "insert cocks here" and photos/video taken, post online. i can feel she's a mean one, needs to be humiliated. of course she will moan, scream, and wail in both agony and pleasure, constantly cumming and her juices running down her thighs, soaking the bed sheets and making the room reek of fuck-fumes.

Reactions: zifzif
zifzif said:
tell me what would you do to her.

dd348985-c298-4941-ac20-38e73ba1495b.jpg
81591961-a831-4647-9087-a078a65fc46f.jpg
Your ***** is nice! Definitely made for fucking. Just the way she is laying on her back, I would have A bukkake party and soak her in cum. Feed it to her, make her sleep in it. This ***** is made for fucking! Let's stay in touch szcottie@gmail.com

Reactions: zifzif and Capt. Ron
Capt. Ron said:
agree, this one looks like a cum guzzling cheating *****, needs to be chained up and have her ass slapped repeatedly while her asshole is stretched out and her pussy pounded and her throat fucked, all while jacking two more cocks, one in each hand. holes filled with cum, body marked up with slut signs, "insert cocks here" and photos/video taken, post online. i can feel she's a mean one, needs to be humiliated. of course she will moan, scream, and wail in both agony and pleasure, constantly cumming and her juices running down her thighs, soaking the bed sheets and making the room reek of fuck-fumes.
Nice Captain Ron. We think alike and I agree, it would be a turn on to humiliate this *****. I would love to ****** her!

Reactions: zifzif and Capt. Ron
nice tell me more... and I share more

IMG0242.jpg

Reactions: oldfrog3, Hungforplay, hotwife70 and 1 other person
Szcottie said:
[QUOTE="zifzif, post: 741003, member:
I would send out evite's to as many of my male perv friends and set up a gang bang part without her knowledge. On the date of the gang bang, I would invite her over for a quiet night to watch a movie and maybe a drink. Once I had her comfy I would ambush her tie her up and then the party would start. I would be the first to eat her, fuck her with my tongue and luck her asshole. Then she would be fucked in all her fuck holes, filled with cum, made to swallow and fisted. She would be treated like a ***** and used like one. After the party I would make her sleep in everyone's cum and in the morning I would make her clean up all the mess and the ***** would have to thank me before she left.

there are two more pics, of that bitch..
she is an ass virgine by the way...

IMG0380.jpg
IMG0245.jpg

Reactions: oldfrog3, Hungforplay, hotwife70 and 3 others
zifzif said:

IMG0242.jpg
zifzif said:

IMG0242.jpg
I would love to have her in that position with her sluty ass up in the air. I would insert as many objects up her asshole and video tape her squeezing the objects out of her asshole. I would have her lick every object clean as I inserted a new object. I would record her asshole crowning as she squeezed it out of her ass. I would then get a fun and pour milk and different juices up her ass until her ass couldn't hold no more. I would then have her squat over a glass and squirting the ass smoothie out into the glass and she would have to drink every drop of her ass smoothie. Then I would finish her of with a good hard ass fucking

zifzif said:
there are two more pics, of that bitch..
she is an ass virgine by the way...

IMG0380.jpg
IMG0245.jpg
This fucking ***** is nice! Please let me ****** her. I want to make her a Web slut.

She is sleeping now...
enjoy

IMG0869.jpg

Reactions: oldfrog3, Hungforplay, okdeacon and 3 others
Szcottie said:
This fucking ***** is nice! Please let me ****** her. I want to make her a Web slut.

where are you gonna ****** her..?

• Love
Reactions: wifeneedstribbs
zifzif said:
She is sleeping now...
enjoy

IMG0869.jpg
Wow! Wish I was there to lick her cunt