My Transformation

DianeCuck said:
It has been 10 months since I first met Darryl and I was now dressing up enfemme for him anywhere from 2-4 times a week. I was wearing panties full-time. .......... He then tells Eve that I was to always be referred to as Diane. After that he tells us that we can go to our house and that he would be over later that night and that we need to have a key for house for him. We then drive home in our separate cars with his cum still on our faces.

Excellent story, DianeCuck — very good writing. My compliments to you.

Reactions: toolman2c
I enjoyed the story too. Love to see some pics of Diane, and Eve as well

Driving home cum covered, the spot where my wedding band used to be thoughts went to what have we just done. I was kinda sick with myself, worried for what else was going to happen but also so turned on. Even though I was afraid of not knowing I was happier as Diane with Master’s cum drying on my face.

I get home ahead of Eve. I was washing off Master’s cum from my face when Eve gets in. She says that she’s going into work late, I had already called my office saying that I was sick. I change into male clothes with my womens things under and I go over to the local home depot to get a key made for Master. Going into the store getting a key made for someone that I’ve just known for a year seems crazy looking back on it but it was just easier to go on auto pilot and do what Master wanted done. I got the key made and then just enjoyed having the day to myself. I did some tv watching, tidied up the house a bit waiting for what was to come.

Kevin comes home first from school. When I see him a wave of guilt comes over me. Thoughts to that mornings events with our new master come to mind. We didn’t discuss anything about how any of this would affect Kevin if anything. My feelings for Master went deep though and I knew that I was his but wondered where it was really going to lead. Thoughts didn’t stay in my head though because Eve came home. I told her that I would make dinner and hopefully we’ll discuss this morning with Darryl.

Master rings the door bell, eve is almost giddy with joy while she’s opening up the door. He sees her, smiles, kisses her deeply in front of Kevin. I walk into the living room seeing this and Master sees me. His happy demeanor changes and he comes up to me and grabs me by the arm and takes me up stairs.

We get into our master bedroom and he demands that I strip out of my mens clothing and just be in my lingerie. I do as told. When im just in panties, garter and hose master takes me by the waist and pulls me down over his knee. Pulling down my panties and he starts spanking me. Master spanked me a few times for play but this was a serious spanking. I held back tears for about to spanks. He spanked me about 10-15 times. I asked why. He asked if I loved him. I said yes. He asked if I wanted to be his girl. I said yes. He asked if he was my master. I said yes. Then he said if all that was true why was I in male clothes to greet him. I told him that I wasn’t sure what to ****** to kevin. Master said it would be best to tell him the truth in a way the he could understand. But trying to keep everything secret would be impossible.

I told master what we had to talk to eve about this. He calls up to her and he tells her that he expects me to be dressed as Diane whenever he is with us. He understands that we don’t want to ****** kevin to too much but if he’s really our master and if we really love him we would trust him with helping to raise our son. He asked me if I had the key for the house for him. Asked if we trusted him. We affirmed that we did and that we both loved him. We handed him the key. He then told me to put on a dress and heels and the true me was going to be introduced to my son.

Master went down to my car to get the bags where I kept my diane clothes while I cleaned up my face and did some light make up, noting that when I can I need to go over to Master’s house and get my own make up from there. Master comes up picks out dress and heels for me to wear, I put on a wig. Master grasps my hand, kisses me and smiles and says theres me girl. My heart flutters from his compliment and what is about to happen.

We walk down together with Eve following us. Kevin was in the living room watching tv. He hears us coming and looks at us, my eyes lock with his and I just want to run away. Kevin says you look pretty daddy. My heart melts. Master then says to Kevin I want you to meet Diane. Kevin says hi, I smile. Master tells Kevin to give me a hug and he proceeds to do so. Master tells Kevin that changes are happening to our family. He tells Kevin that I’m really a girl and I’ve just been pretending to be a boy but I’m much happier as a girl and I’m going to become one. Master asks Kevin if he wants me to be happy. Kevin says yes. Master then says since I’m a girl I have to have a girls name and its Diane. He tells Kevin that he should call me Diane since girls can’t be daddies. Kevin takes all this news pretty easily and says ok to it.

Master then says but a family needs a strong man to be in control of the family and you’re too young to be control, that’s why I’m here. I’m going to be Daddy to Eve, Diane and I’ll be your Daddy too. So you can call your old daddy diane, and call me Daddy. Kevin says it makes sense.

Whole time I was standing in the background with Eve. Both of us unsure of what Master was going to say and do but trusting in him. It was humiliating to hear Masters plans to make me into a girl but I kinda figured out that is what I was already standing there in my dress, heels, wig and made up face. Master having Kevin call me Diane and never call me daddy which did feel like a part of my male life was being ripped out of me, what it was going to be filled with I was unsure. Kevin calling Master Daddy, made me aware of how much of a failure of a father I had been for most of his work, disconnected, unware, busy with work and then tired when I got home. I believed that Master had his best interests at heart and this was the best way to show him who Diane is.

Master says that he loves me, Eve and Kevin and it’s time for us to eat the dinner I had prepared for the family.

Reactions: yho, lnohhnvm, MyWifeDatesNow and 3 others
Beautiful Diane....I think more and more families will be following in your footsteps. This is the way things should be. I too was black owned with my late wife and we were on a similar path when she got sick. I am now looking for another woman to continue on that path with. Like you, I was feminized, but for me it was at the hands of my wife and our Dom. I am looking forward to another installment in your life's story. Please keep them coming.....Kayla.

RedDress.jpg

Reactions: rcmohawk, chelseacd, leahswannabe and 4 others
Great story! I'm loving it!

Reactions: Kaioshin, SquirmingSub and toolman2c
One of the best stories on here, though a few spelling errors. I get off on this every time I read it, which is 4 times now.

Ialso dance and doing more of that now. sexy dancing
and exotic dancing for bachelor parties as a part time job

Diane - Great follow up...

Its a hot story but the kevin stuff is a boner killer.

Reactions: lnohhnvm
Very nice Diane. Don't be deterred by the stupid comments of some people who don't understand how unique every cuckold situation can be. My situation was similar to your except I was cuckolded first and then feminized by my wife and Dom together after he moved in with us. I think your Master did the right thing with Kevin. He needed a father figure and Darryl being that for him relieved you of the pressure of that and let you flower more as a woman for him. Very smart.

Below is a pic of how our Master loved for me to greet him when he got home from work.

blkowned diane said:
Life as Master Darryl slaves had enter a rhythm. He comes over basically every evening for dinner in which I cook. Master would talk to Kevin a bit and spoil him with new toys, mostly LEGOS. We would spend some time in the living room on his lap or making out with him while watching tv and then going into our bedroom to submit for him. We would also go to the gym with Darryl to work out. One of us would go with him while the other stayed home to watch Kevin.

After a year and a month of Master being in my life I know weigh around 150lbs, lighter than when I was in college. With me preparing dinners all the time and Master being there he also started to say when I’ve had enough to eat. Even though I lost weight everywhere my butt and hips have become rounder, which was good because it was the only thing holding up my pants when I went to work, since I lost about 6 inches at my waist.

One weekend master noticed how my male clothes for work were baggy on me and didn’t fit right and told me that I needed to go shopping. I never liked shopping as a male. All the work clothes I had I got when I first got my job with maybe an addition of a new suit or pants once a year.

When Master suggested we go shopping I jumped at the opportunity. Since we had been his the only time I would have him by myself was when we went to the gym and there it was more to work out than to spend time together as a couple. Going to the mall with him is always exhilarating. Whenever we go out together I see white women and men looking at me with him and judging us. Those looks always turn me on and fill me with anger towards them, makes me glad that I have Darryl in my life. We go into a department store and instead of Darryl taking me to the dresses section we go towards more the business area that have pants, blouses and pants suits. I ask Master shouldn’t I get more dresses and stuff. He tells me no that I need things that are girly but manly enough to wear to the office.

I felt nauseous, Master intended me to wear these women clothes to work. He says that I look ridiculous wearing my overly baggy clothes out in public even as a man and that I need to be presentable at work. He hugs me and kisses me and tells me that I shouldn’t worry and that he’s not going to have me dress up fully at work but because of the workouts my body no longer fit male clothes and I should get some good unisex clothing for work.

Master picked out all the clothes with the help of a sales woman while I put on a fashion show for him. The new pants did fit my butt better than my old man pants, I was still worried about wearing them to work. While I would try them on Master would tell me to turn around lifting up my shirt showing my ass for him. He would lick his lips and make comments about what at hot bitch I was becoming for him.

I blushed at this. He comes up behind me and starts kneading my ass. I let out and moan and he starts to kiss the side of my neck while I’m looking in the mirror. I feel his hardness hitting my lower back while my little clit hardens in my panties.

He pushes me into the dressing room and closes the door. He pushed me onto my knees and I know what we both want. I unzip his pants and his cock springs lose and hits me in the face. The weight of his cock reminds me that he is a real man while I’m his bitch. As I have his cock inside my mouth I realize that we’re actually doing this in a dressing room and someone could probably hear us or even walk in on us. This knowledge turns me on even more as I worship him.

Thankfully he cums in my mouth and not all over my face. I greedily swallow down his seed while looking up towards him the way people look up towards the heavens to god, because this man is my god. I lick him clean and then put his cock back into his pants. He kisses me and then tells me to try on a different pair of pants. Master did get some pants and jackets combos, but they were all in dark colors so I thought that this might work. Being on the high of having Master’s cum inside my tummy also made me more complying with his shopping spree.

Master carries all my new things into his car we get in. He puts my hand on his cock through his pants and I naturally start to rub it. It grows massive again. We make it into my house, Eve and Kevin are sitting on the couch watching tv. Master grabs me by the hand and takes me up to the master bedroom. It is the first time he fucks me without Eve being involved.

IMG_0278.JPG

Reactions: rcmohawk, chelseacd, opasan1 and 6 others
Your story brings back memories of the first time I was turned into the girl I'm now.

It sure is taht way. hearing about your everyday homelife was a thrill for me. I am looking forward to having a husband or even a eal girl wife. Maybe she will have babies by ME and by my hubby/BF. ANd yes, this will be the norm for whtie families very soon. OR single whtile males. There are many viable theroies wwbout white male attaraction to the black penis. The BBC is always # 1 and the Black man is number two OR just the transporter of the Black pnis and its seed.
Love, MARY
p.s. it IS all about wanting to get the black penis for ourselves but also having the fittest healthiest babies with their seed. Expeciallyy African sperm

Reactions: 69eatmore77
Lets not high jack the OP's thread. Sounds like everyone has some creative experiences although it would be nice to hear more about Diane's past as being described.

Eve came up to the room after I was fucked and gets fucked by Master, I was tired from the fucking that I got from master but he had me lick his balls as he fucked Eve. Afterwards we all fell asleep together.

When Monday came around Master was there that morning to make sure that I wore the pants that he bought for me. They were black and they matched a jacket I had already. Although quickly you could think they go together it was pretty obvious that the pants were fitting me and the jacket was too big. I pleaded with Master to wear the matching pants, but a smack to the face and him telling me that that I should stop my bitching or he’ll make me go in a dress stopped me.

It was very strange wearing pants that was fitting to my new body. I was subconscious of the situation the whole time and kept thinking people were looking at me. I stayed behind my desk as much as possible only getting up to go to the bathroom and when I went and left work so not too many people saw my new pants. It wasn’t too bad. No one said anything about the pants and that relieved me. Although wearing such a feminine, at least to me feminine clothing out in public made me feel very horny but the whole ordeal. I got through the first day fine thought I guess Master does know best.

I got into primarily wearing woman’s pants to work and although I felt that some people may have noticed, no one said anything thing. Master then told me that before work I needed to go to a Laboratory for some blood work and sent to a doctor who had a prescription for what the lab to look for. I told Master that I was feeling fine even though sometimes I guess I felt moody but didn’t want to admit any bad feelings towards Master in case he felt that I didn’t appreciate everything that he was doing to me.

Master then told me that I had an appointment with a doctor that he knew. I took the day off work and Master laid out the clothes that I was supposed to wear to the doctor’s appointment. It was a cut floral dress and had heels. I looked at him but he told me that the doctor new all about the situation. Hearing that made me apprehensive, because like how much did this doctor really knew what was going on.

I was scared the whole way, afraid of other people knowing that I was not really a woman but Master was there holding my hand the whole time. When the pretty nurse called us I followed her but Master already did. He told her that he was good friends with the Doctor and that I was his girlfriend. The nurse told me that I was lucky to have such a handsome young boyfriend to care about me so much. I blushed at her saying that. She took my standard vitals and then I was told that I needed to strip down and put on a gown for the Doctor. I was apprehensive but Master, stripped me and put me in the hospital gown.

The Doctor came in and he was a black man a bit older than Master. Him and Master shook hands and seemed like they were good friends and new each other for a while. They talked a bit while it felt like I wasn’t even in the room. He asked Master if I had been taking the medications that he gave for me. Master looked at me and I said I was taking them everyday and they were doing a great job in helping me lose weight. The doctor smiled and said that it was great to meet me and that he was happy with the results from what he heard I looked like before.

I was told to strip and the doctor listened to my heart and breathing. Checked out my throat, ears, eyes, and nose. He then told me to stand up and started to take measurements of my body. He made a comment that I lost a lot of weight and that Darryl told him that he had to take me on a shopping spree for clothes to fit my new body. I blushed at being talking about by master to another blk man. I nodded in agreement. The doctor said it must be real nice to have a real man to take care of you and your family. I nodded again.

He then started to rub my nipples and breast tissue a bit. He asked if I have been experiencing soreness and sensitivity in them. I said yes. Then he really started to rub one of them between his figures and electricity shot through my body and I moaned. The doctor smiled at me and asked me if I wanted to become Darryl’s girl. I said I already was. He laughed and said well then we need to make you fit that part.

He started to rub my nipple more and my penis became hard. The doctor noticed that and he said that it is obvious why I was meant to become a girl. While it was hard he took measurements of it too and examined my testicles too. Then he went back to rubbing my nipples and then he started to jerk me off. I was lost in the pleasure coming from my nipples and from another black man from desiring me that I lost control and cummed into his hand.

He looked at it and said that isn’t much at all. No wonder why you are really a girl. Then he told me to lick it off his hands. I did so. He then told me to turn around and he gave me a prostate examine. He took his time figuring me but I was already spent from cumming but I did moan a bit from his finger exploring my insides.

I was bent over and then he gave me two shots one in each cheek. He said that the injections would work much better than the pills I was taking and I only had to take the engery/weight loss pills now. He rubbed my ass and said that Darryl was a lucky man and he was going to have two very hot women in his life. The knowledge that master shared so much with this doctor embarrassed me and turned me on at the same time.

Master told me to turn around and then thank the doctor for my hormones shots. I heard what master said and I’ve had suspicions about the pills and the way my nipples have been acting but he just confirmed it for me. When I turned around the doctor had his black cock sticking out of his pants and he said that Darryl had told him all about my cock sucking skills and that he wanted to test them out himself.

I looked up at master unsure of what to do. This was the only second black cock I’ve seen and it wasn’t as big as Master’s but it was still hot looking. Master gave me an approving look and it just felt rude and weird for me to refuse and embarrass master. I took his cock in my mouth, played with the underside, my hands cupping his balls and I sucked him off in front of my master. It was about 10 minutes for the doctor to cum in my mouth and when he did I heard master told me to never waste a superior man’s cum. Upon hearing that I swallowed like a good girl that I was.

I got dressed. Master and the doctor talked about my cock sucking skills. When I was dressed the doctor kissed me and told me it was a pleasure to meet me and that he would see me next month. I nodded and master said I wouldn’t miss the appointment.

On the ride home master kept on playing with my chest saying how he couldn’t wait for me to grow breasts for him. I was quiet thinking how far am I going. Do I really want to be his girl? I was feeling happier and freer than I ever did in my life, I knew my answer.

Reactions: rcmohawk, firedogg81, leahswannabe and 5 others
amazing, cant wait for your full transformation

Life with master settles down and we enter a cycle with him. He comes over our house about 5-6 times a week. Sometimes, he’ll take one of us to his place to use him by ourselves while the other stays at home with Kevin. We both start going to the gym, him working us out in more ways than one. I start going to the gym as a diane too, wearing womans shorts or yoga pants and sports bra, showing of my thinning stomach. It was embarrassing to go there like that since the guys at the gym were aware of my change. When they found out that the new white woman who was going to the gym was the wife they would make comments on how she was meant to have a real man with a real cock, not a sissy or faggot. They also made comments how my ass and body looked. Although it was embarrassing it turned me on so much too to get praise from these black men.

It has been about 3 months after we became owned by master that he took me to a hair salon to get my hair done. He was there where he explain to the stylist what he wanted done. My eyebrows were worked on while they colored my hair to make it look redder than my naturally strawberry blonde. I ended up having a pixie like cut which looked better than the mess of hair that was growing since I met master and he always discouraged me to get a haircut. Also at the salon I got a mani/pedi which I loved, master got me French tips on my toes and fingers although my finger nails weren’t that long because master knew I was still going to work as a male and didn’t want to make it that obvious that I was becoming a woman.

I also got a full body wax done while at the salon. It was weird letting my body hair grow up to let them do it but they waxed everything on me from my face down. It hurt but I was told that it would last longer than nair or shaving and when the hair did grow back it would be lighter. Although I think the hormones were already doing their trick in making my body hair lighter but it is what master wanted.

While I was getting wax the humiliation and pain of the process made my clit get hard. The black salon owner saw my clit getting hard and she laughed and said no wonder why I’m really a girl if that’s all I got. She then slapped my clit and my testicles a bit till I got soft. When it came to waxing my chest she spent much time on my nipples teasing them and making me moan, she asked me if I was a man and I told her no. She agreed and she kissed me while I was on the table. This was the first woman I’ve kissed since dating Eve. Even though I was being kissed by this beautiful black woman, she had to be around 30 years old, my mind when I was kissing went towards thinking of master and how I rather be kissing him.

Master came back to the salon to pick me up from my treat me. He got hard right when he saw me which made me feel very proud. I showed off my new haircut and nails to him. He told me that I had to thank Celeste for making me pretty for him. With that she got up on the table and pulled down her pants and panties ******** her wet pussy to me. Knowing what I had to do I got down and started to lick her crouch. After a while I was pushed down to the floor on my back and she sat on my face. While I was licking her master pushed my legs back and pulled aside my panties. I was being fucked again while eating pussy although my mind was focused on the please master was giving to me.

I brought Celeste up to an orgasm. After which she got off the table and watched as Master rammed his 10” inside of me. Me moaning like the slut that I was becoming for him. Celeste gave me words of encouragement telling me what a hot girl I was becoming for her man. He cummed inside me and I screamed out from my own girly orgasm. When he removed himself from inside of me he was still hard, I got on my knees and licked him clean.

When I was done Master kissed me and said that I was beautiful. Celeste gave me a hug and said I was a perfect little white sissy girl. I cleaned up my face while Celeste and Master talked about me. Saying how I’ll be coming back to visit Celeste for treatments every 1-2 weeks.

When we left Master complemented me on my new hair and that just made me beam. Although the fact that I had his cum inside of me was also a reason for my happiness as well. We got into the car with Master opening the door for me and then my hand on his cock on the way back to my house.

We get home and Master goes in first and sees Eve. He kisses her, while Kevin is in the living room watching tv. When he’s done making out with her for a bit he has me show off my hair and nails to Eve. She compliments them but then asks about work. Master jumps in and says that I will figure it out. I look at him and say “yes sir”. Upon hearing this he grabs me and kisses me. He then spanks me on the butt pushing me to the kitchen telling me to make dinner.

• Love
Reactions: rcmohawk, cuck2b4femaledomme, firedogg81 and 8 others
Great Diane...thanks for the continuation. We have had many chats and although I know a lot about your journey, there are details in here I've never heard and I love that. All of us sissies are jealous of what you've gone through. You are an example to us all.

It is So true that MEN need to know that they should TAKE US as stted earlier. They are realizing that this does NOT make them gay. Wanting us GURLS who try to be as girly as we can. istarted shaving my whole body for swim team-which I got on varsity early). Older boys with Man Cocks sure did notice. Not a great seppe swimmer but good enough to make team. And everyone please tell more. I do not think anyone is hi jacking thread
Love, Mary Belle

SM4Fin2Blk said:
Very nice Diane. Don't be deterred by the stupid comments of some people who don't understand how unique every cuckold situation can be. My situation was similar to your except I was cuckolded first and then feminized by my wife and Dom together after he moved in with us. I think your Master did the right thing with Kevin. He needed a father figure and Darryl being that for him relieved you of the pressure of that and let you flower more as a woman for him. Very smart.

Below is a pic of how our Master loved for me to greet him when he got home from work.

IMG_0278.JPG
Very pretty girl:)

Reactions: chelseacd and Manwaife
I went to work looking much more feminine than I had the previous week. My hair was now in a bob type cut with my hair was a darker unnatural red showing that I had gotten it dyed. My nails now shined with the glossy clear polish over the unnaturally white tips on my finger nails. Women’s pants now caressed my skinnier yet rounder bottom. The only thing masculine I would wear at work was a men’s shirt, jacket and shoes now. Underneath that I was now wearing panties, thong or bikini style with my clit tucked under so it kept my smooth front just like Master taught me when I put on panties for the first time about a year ago at that time. I was also wearing a corset or a bra to work. I would wear more colorful men’s shirts to hide the fact that I was wearing a bra.

Going into work I just kept my head down and avoided any unnecessary communication with anyone. Whenever, I walked by people I could feel their eyes analyzing me. I heard people say things behind my back, saying that I was looking like a woman. Other rumors going around that I must be finally coming out of the closet.

Before I would eat in the lunch room but now I would just eat at my desk. Sometimes, Master would call me and tell me that he would be downtown for lunch and to meet him. It was such a reprieve from the atmosphere at work. I would open up to him about how work would be. Instead of asking him to let me wear more masculine things though, the thought never came to my mind, just venting to him made me feel better. Sometimes after lunch we would go into a bathroom and he would fill me with his cum or I would end up with it in my tummy.

After that it would be to go back to work. My mind drifting to his cock, to his body, to my small clit in my panties, to how good some of my clothes felt and how horrid my male things felt. I would sit at my desk counting down the minutes to rush home for me to strip off my male things and fully become diane.

When I got home from work Eve and Kevin would be home, once the garage door closed I would strip off any male clothes. I now kept them in the garage. This was rule that Master put into place after he was home when I got home from work and saw me walk through the house wearing a men’s shirt and shoes.

When he saw me do this before he made the rule, he yelled out my name and told me to come to him. I was still wearing the male clothes. He yelled at me to take of that stuff, now. I took off everything till I was in a bra, garters, thong, and stockings. He told me to kneel before him which I did. He asked me if I was his girls. I said yes. He asked did I love being his girl, I said yes. He asked me if he as my Master, I said yes. He asked me that didn’t he tell me that whenever I was not in work I was supposed to be his girl diane. I made the mistake to open my mouth trying to explain that I was going to change fully. Before I got more than four words out he slapped me across the face and said, I know you were going to change but I want you only in your girly clothes when you’re in this house. He said to move my remaining male clothes to the garage and I’m only allowed to wear male clothes in the garage, in my car to work, at work, and back to work. That was it unless he told me otherwise.

I apologized for my mistake and told him that I would be the best girl I could be for him. He then put his hand under my chin having me stand up and then starts making out with him. The burning sensation on my face from where he hit me melted away along with the rest of my body as I moved my body up towards him. After about a minute he then takes me and lifts me up making me feel like a rag doll and he sits down with my stomach on his lap. My thong ass in the air and he proceeds to spank me. I feel his hard cock on my stomach and it was humiliating and painful but all I thought about was his cock. After about ten spanks he has me stand up and I thank him for teaching me a lesson. He picks me up again and takes me to the bedroom where he then proceeds to punish my ass.

Reactions: rcmohawk, firedogg81, lnohhnvm and 4 others