My Tribute To W----

• Thread starterpeakmb
  • Start date
Thanks shelly, littlec. The admin guys have taken some of the fun out of all this for me at the moment so I'll keep up the gentle poke at their sensibilities ...

Wifey - Almost tits.jpg

Reactions: LouiseBBC, midnightfapper and littlec
The admins have ruined this site. One of my favorite posters left because of the silly watermarks, and you've backed off too. I miss the work but support your decision.

It looks like the admins acted responsibly and finally dropped the silly watermarks. I have the personal email of tcfranklin and will ask him to post again. He's too good to lose.

Well, it may just be a gesture of goodwill. I do know how concerned they are about material from this site being reposted elsewhere. Can't say I've ever seen any of my stuff pop up anywhere else, but I'm sure their concerns were valid. Either way, we appear to be clean again, so I think I should repay their trust with some more material. Before I do, I would just say thanks once more to all of you that posted comments, gave me likes or sent me messages. You are the reason I'm back.

Let's get going again ..
Hubby's life isn't getting any easier ..

Sun lotion.jpg

Reactions: littlec and LouiseBBC
And ..

Stay clothed prep.jpg

Reactions: shelly38ddmwf, littlec and LouiseBBC
peakmb said:
Well, it may just be a gesture of goodwill. I do know how concerned they are about material from this site being reposted elsewhere. Can't say I've ever seen any of my stuff pop up anywhere else, but I'm sure their concerns were valid. Either way, we appear to be clean again, so I think I should repay their trust with some more material. Before I do, I would just say thanks once more to all of you that posted comments, gave me likes or sent me messages. You are the reason I'm back.

Most of the material on this site is reposted from other sites or created by members. Why care if it shows up elsewhere? Anyway, I hope the watermark issues is dead, and I'm glad if it is. I'll comment on posts and rate them, but my posting days on this site have ended.

Good to see you back TC. It's not that I particularly mind my captions appearing elsewhere, I'd just like to know where. Sites that appreciate captions and give decent feedback are pretty rare and I'd like options if things go south here again. I'm ok for now again though.

peakmb said:
Good to see you back TC. It's not that I particularly mind my captions appearing elsewhere, I'd just like to know where. Sites that appreciate captions and give decent feedback are pretty rare and I'd like options if things go south here again. I'm ok for now again though.

Thanks. At times I've come across a repost of some of my work on other sites. I'm flattered when somebody likes my work enough to repost it.

Thanks L, Louise and TC. It's good to be back.

W seems to be enjoying it too ..

Love holding it.jpg

Reactions: littlec and LouiseBBC
Thanks again L & Louise. This thread gets a lot more views than comments, so I hope the rest of you are enjoying the renewed ride!

Peeking punished ..
Meeting Ty outfit.jpg

Reactions: littlec and tcfranklin
peakmb said:
Thanks again L & Louise. This thread gets a lot more views than comments, so I hope the rest of you are enjoying the renewed ride!

Peeking punished ..
Meeting Ty outfit.jpg

The lack of feedback here is discouraging. One of my old threads had hundreds of views but only about a dozen comments. The forum used to be much more interactive.

Thanks TC & L. Twas always thus, I think.

Hubby in super prep..
Extension working.jpg

Reactions: littlec
Glad you liked it L. Time for another angle.

Even the feel ..
Love holding it.jpg

She was made for black cock.

TC & L. Indeed back to old times. With little new material of TC's preference (and a few more I'm sure - including me), we are back to our tease ..

Hubby's office has an early Halloween party ..

Office Halloween1.jpg
Office Halloween2.jpg

Reactions: kmbe, littlec and tcfranklin
TC & L. Deja vu. TC might like this sentiment ...

Fingernails gone black.jpg

Thank you team. It seems the office party was just the warm up. This is the real Halloween for hubby ..

Halloween for Ty.jpg

Thanks once more team.
Speaking of which, she's taking one for the team ..

Not what needed.jpg

Reactions: littlec
She deserves better....