my true story (part 1)

• Thread startermwfbbwsub_trained_by_blac
  • Start date

mwfbbwsub_trained_by_blac

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 19, 2007
k guys have to do this in 2 parts as its too long to copy and paste it in one

Thought I’d eventually get round to putting pen to paper and describing my first ever encounter with a black male. I’m now 45, married for 26years, hubby is 46, he isn’t a cuck but is always present and has witnessed everything.
Firstly a little background to our life and experiences. We have had the odd threesome before, hubby used to flash me off in the car on our way home from nights out after id ***** a little too much. This progressed to him stopping the car and allowing truckers etc to touch and play with me. Through the years this has led to certain males becoming ‘friends’ with us and coming to our home on occasion and usually ending up staying the night during which im always the centre of attention (well whats wrong with 2 males ).
Whilst at that period I would never have said I was submissive, one of our friends one night gave me a light spanking whilst I was on my knees, and I must say I found it extremely arousing, even more so when he ‘forcefully’ grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth. I got extremely wet and even more so when he inserted a finger in my bottom, I’m not sure if it was the whole scenario of him ‘using’ me as he decided or the humiliation of hubby seeing my bottom fingered for the first ever time, but I came very hard and was very satisfied that night.
Anyways that’s a little insight to us and how our sex with others started about 10-12years ago. I’m not a dolly type female, I’m what I like to class as a cuddly person, 5’4” tall, longish brown hair with blonde streaks, very top heavy (38h), with a piercing in my right nipple and my clit hood.
Anyways up until about 5 years ago all our encounters were with white males and whilst I would never say I’m racist, living in Scotland doesn’t present that many opportunities to meet black males, and to be honest I was happy with what hubby and I had so I wouldn’t have desperately gone seeking anything else. This all changed after a black male came to work as a consultant with hubby’s work (I’ll call him D).
D was from across the pond as people put it, and being in a strange country etc he was invited to a night out with hubby’s work to get to know most of the people and so not to let him feel alienated and alone. Whilst D was staying at a top class hotel etc throughout the night he got a few invites for dinner from some of the couples at the night out, we also gave him the opportunity to come to ours for dinner, and even at that time any thoughts of fun or playing never entered my head.
Anyway D came for dinner on the Friday night about 7, we all had a few glasses of wine with dinner and then settled down for talks etc afterwards. The wine, in my case was soon replaced with my favourite cointreau and hubby and D were having a few bottles of beer, when hubby asked me to get them some more. Now I’m not what you’d call cheeky or anything but I matter of factly just replied ‘get them yourself’ possibly out of the slightly *****/tipsy state and plus I couldn’t be bothered moving. Hubby did ask again a little more flippantly and I just made some remark to which D immediately added his ‘if she was mine I’d know what I’d do with her’ and said it straight to hubby. Well of course I overheard and whilst I’m not or wasn’t submissive at that point and my work does require some assertiveness from me I wasn’t going to let that pass. It was all being done laughingly etc, I didn’t feel threatened nor did I expect it to go any further than a slight battle of wills/minds etc. I questioned D as to ‘what he’d do if I was his’ to which he replied ‘well I wouldn’t ask you twice to do something for me coz after the first refusal you would be over my knee like a naughty schoolgirl’, just at that hubby told D ‘that’s maybe what she needs’. Now hubby has tried to be dominant with me before but as we’ve been married for such a long time I feel we know each other too well and have always laughed it off whenever we’ve tried anything of that nature. To cut a long story short I eventually went and got them drinks and left hubby and D in deep conversation, later finding out that hubby was discussing and setting up that D would end up spanking me if as hubby thought I’d be that bit of a rebel and not let ‘any men walk all over the top of me’. Anyways these drinks seemed to disappear faster than the others and soon hubby asked me to get more. What with my drink and the flippant coversation that had been going on I refused and just told hubby ‘be a good host and get them for our guest’, just at that D said to hubby I’ll ask her, I’m the guest she’ll do it for me. Unbeknown to me at this point hubby and D had already devised a plan and were now putting it into operation. D’s manner and voice changed totally from what I had been used to and he told me to go get him and hubby drinks, I’d say ‘demanded’ because it was said in a way which made it clear he was being serious and that all the flippant and jovial manner had disappeared. I felt right at that point a trifle uneasy and as if I was on trial to see my reaction. Now had D kept the same manner etc I’d have gone and got the drinks but because of his ‘demanding’ way I decided not to and tried to get hubby to back me up, to no avail I may add and before I knew it I was across D’s knee and he was telling me that this is how disobedient wives should be treated. I of course was struggling but he had one hand at my neck holding me in place and was nonchalantly chatting away to hubby telling him that he’d dealt with a few females in his time this way and it usually had the desired effect. D asked me again if I was going to get drinks but because of my stubbornness etc I shook my head, no sooner had I done this than I felt the weight of his hand across my bottom. Whilst that initial sting made me bite my lip I didn’t cry out or say a word, D then remarked ‘I shall stop when you decide to go get us drinks’ another 2 slaps followed then I felt my dress being lifted, that’s when I started feeling the humiliation and knew fine well that I only had a g-string on to cover me. I tried to plead with hubby but in a ‘strong’ manner and he just shook his head and said that I’d been naughty and deserved whatever D was going to give me. I tried to struggle as much as I could, beginning to feel anger building in me but only proceeded to get myself more firmly held in place by D. D then started telling hubby how my bottom would be a lovely shade of red very soon if I didn’t agree to get them drinks. Yes I know I could have stopped it all by agreeing but because of the alcohol, the anger and a lot more involved I couldn’t, and maybe deep down I wanted to see how far it would go. D had by this time pulled my g-string down to my knees and then proceeded to give me about 6 short sharp slaps with his hand, I of course was wriggling but still not making a sound, hubby was sitting wide eyed watching my every move, when without warning D pushed my legs apart with his foot and ran his finger right up the length of my pussy. I was totally shocked and even more when he told hubby ‘she’s dripping, must enjoy this spanking, that’s the first sign of a good submissive’. I tried to shake my head and say no, but D warned me to only ‘reply or say something when you are asked, unless it is your agreeance to do as you are bid and get the drinks’ this was accompanied by heavier slaps to my bottom, which according to D was ‘reddening up nicely’ to which hubby got up and came round to have a look, remarking that mmm yes it’s a nice shade. I felt so humiliated in my own home over a virtual stranger’s knee with my bottom red and my pussy on display, even worse the fact that D had noted how wet it was. By this time apart from being humiliated sexual connotations were beginning to stir in my mind and all this was adding to my downfall. D continued to spank me until finally after about half an hour or so I gave in and said ‘ill get the drinks if you stop, its hurting me’ by this time my bottom was stinging and I knew that I was leaking juices everywhere.
part 2 is the continuation of this night

Attachments

• sultry.jpg
    sultry.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 496