This is my first post and this is my wife Angie. She s 26

Angie3.JPG Angie5.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Blackforwhitepussy, BBCinVT, oppor and 23 others
Wow would love to kik trade. Kik me jimmy123bob

shortwhitedick said:

Angie3.JPG Angie5.jpg
Damn, she has some very nice big breasts! I especially love her nipple too! Does she have a nice round ass?

I have long wanted her "blacked" and have recently had the opportunity to take in an african youth as a lodger. Should i go ahead with that and hope for something to happen? what are everyones thoughts?

Angie4.jpg Angie6.jpg Angie2.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Blackforwhitepussy, BBCinVT, Tinycuckold and 6 others
shortwhitedick said:
I have long wanted her "blacked" and have recently had the opportunity to take in an african youth as a lodger. Should i go ahead with that and hope for something to happen? what are everyones thoughts?

She is lovely.

If you want to take in a lodger anyway all well and good but there will be more than enough forming a queue to black her without the need to take in a lodger, hAve you discussed it with her?

shortwhitedick said:

Why hope for something to happen when the only thing you have to do is talk to her! Damn, let her know how you feel! You will never know how SHE feels if you don't communicate with your girl! Why take in a young african though? There aren't plenty black mature males where ya'll live? I definitely have the hung chocolate anaconda that she can taste!!

Reactions: toolman2c
holy fuck she is hot

The reason for taking in the young african lodger is i work in a position that sometimes presents such opportunities. We don't actually need a lodger however i felt this may be a good way of getting things started. My wife knows of my kink for wanting to watch her with another guy. a VWE guy in particular, she however has shown little interest to the point of asking to stop attempting "pillow talk" about it.
That was over 18 months ago now but my strong desire/need for this to happen has if anything only grown stronger. Something i have been unable to control.

shortwhitedick said:
The reason for taking in the young african lodger is i work in a position that sometimes presents such opportunities. We don't actually need a lodger however i felt this may be a good way of getting things started. My wife knows of my kink for wanting to watch her with another guy. a VWE guy in particular, she however has shown little interest to the point of asking to stop attempting "pillow talk" about it.
That was over 18 months ago now but my strong desire/need for this to happen has if anything only grown stronger. Something i have been unable to control.
Okay, good luck with that!!

Angie9.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Blackforwhitepussy, BBCinVT, Tinycuckold and 7 others
Perfect start of the day!

Stunning pic, think we would all like to see this progress good luck.

shortwhitedick said:
Damn, she is very sexy! By the way, you keep showing her titties though what about her ass? Does she not have much or does she have a phat ass?

Angie7.jpg Angie1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Bottomcuck, Blackforwhitepussy, oppor and 6 others
Beautiful ! Simply beautiful !

She is stunning, love that ass. Keep posting her.

God ur a lucky guy do u have kik?

shortwhitedick said:

Angie3.JPG Angie5.jpg
shes lovely mate, she will get a lot of attention im sure.

Thank you to all for the encouraging comments. i am glad you all seem to like her

Here is another of Angie
Angie10.jpg

Our young lodger will be moving in shortly after the easter holiday

• Wow
Reactions: Bottomcuck, thingol147, midnightfapper and 4 others