My Uncle

• Thread starterviethusband
  • Start date

viethusband

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 3, 2017
One of my uncles came back to visit after about a year. He stayed at my parent’s house and since we had just moved back in for a second time, we saw a lot of him. Uncle Long was from Australia and even though he was in his 50’s, he looked much younger and was very clever and charming especially with his Australian accent. Alana got along with him well and with my parents always having to work, we ended up spending a lot of time taking him out.

Trying to take advantage of the currency exchange rate, he wanted to go shopping especially to buy clothes and shoes for his wife and daughters, so Alana and I drove him to the mall. We first took him into a Foot Locker and with the difference in the international size measurements, he was struggling to figure out the right sizes. Alana was sitting on one of the chairs wearing some open flats and he asked her if she could try these on for him and that her feet looked similar to his daughters. He got on the floor to put the shoes on Alana himself and that’s when I noticed how his hands were on her legs as he was slipping the shoes on her. It made it worse that she was wearing daisy duke type jean shorts and her long legs were ******* with him down below her.

Next we went into Macy’s looking for American brand clothing. Alana helped him choose some trendy clothing for his daughters and once again he was trying to figure out the right sizes by holding the tops across Alana’s body. I watched how he draped the fabric across the front of her chest, but Alana didn’t seem to mind. Like trying on the shoes, Alana told him, “I can try these on for you too!” He was really appreciative and picked out different outfits for her to try on. After changing into each outfit inside the dressing room, Alana walked out to show us how it looked. She loves to try on clothes and was having a lot of fun with it. Most of the clothes were conservative, but the way she was posing and modeling for us was very sexy. We went through a number of stores and as we were finishing up, Alana stopped to look at a strapless bodycon dress. My uncle said it was too sexy for his daughters, but offered to buy it for Alana as a gift for helping him out. She tried on that last dress for us and since it was strapless, she took off her bra and the fabric clung to her body showing off her tits and ass. As she walked out, my uncle said “wow, this one really suits you!” Alana gave him a hug for buying it for her. It was her way of thanking him, but I watched as she pressed her body into his as my uncle wrapped his arms around her.

That night, I was talking to uncle Long in his room. Alana walked in wearing a little silk nightie. It was one of her more revealing nightwear which stopped at the top of her thigh, her panties almost *******. Her nipples were pointing through her silk top. She said she was going to sleep and wanted to say goodnight. Before she left the room, she asked if my uncle had enough pillows and went to the closet to grab a few more. She bent down just enough to ****** the pink strip of her thong between her ass cheeks. I looked over at my uncle and could see that he was staring straight at her. I pretended nothing happened and continue talking with him. Because he stayed in the guest bedroom across from our room, for the next two weeks, he was able to catch glimpses of Alana wearing different nightwear as she walked in and out of the bedroom at night.

The day before he left, Alana took him shopping one last time. I had to work so I couldn’t join them. I got home late that night and Alana showed me bags of clothes my uncle had bought for her. I asked her if she tried on clothes for him again and she smiled and nodded. I noticed a Victoria Secret bag and asked her about it. Alana told me how my uncle wanted to get something nice for his wife so she took him to Victoria Secret. “He told me he has never shopped for these things and needed my help.” What she told me next surprised me, “he asked me which ones I wore... that he wanted to buy the same ones for his wife. Then he asked me if I could also try them on for him.... but guys weren’t allowed in the dressing room area.” I didn’t know what his intentions were, but thought it was brave for him to ask. Alana showed me the red babydoll matching panty set he bought for her and put it on for me to see. It was completely sheer with her tits and ass on display. It was sexier than anything she currently had and my uncle gave it to her as a gift. I don’t know why I did it, but I asked her, “do you still want to show him”. Alana gave me a naughty smile and asked me, “are you sure, I think this is see through”, and I told her, “it’s the least you can do for buying you all that”.

I stood by the door and watched Alana walk across the stair landing to his room. She stood at the door wearing only her new babydoll and knocked at his door. The door opened and Alana disappeared inside. As I stood there, I could hear my uncle showering her with compliments. I couldn’t exactly hear what was being said, but could hear Alana giggling. Then it got quiet and stayed quiet. I waited uncomfortably and finally Alana appeared from the door. Her outfit was disheveled and she told me what happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: firedogg81, Vicky4Blk and redback
How 'bout tellin' us!

Reactions: viethusband
Well are you going to tell us too? And how long did he have to wait for her to come back out of the uncle's room? GTR

You've said as much and the way you've described your wife and how flirtatious she was with your uncle let us believe that she finally fucked him while you were waiting outside with your cock in hand...! So please spit up the rest.

hey!! dont stop now!!!

Love to hear more!

awesome nightie,
lets hear the rest of it.

Viet. If that is your wife she is very hot and sexy. I gave you a Winner rating on your post, BUT I removed it when I realized you did not finish. Sorry but I DO NOT like stories with out an ending. I am sure others will check often to see if you post again to finish what you stared. But I will not, for you wasted my time. Best Wishes okdeacon