My Wife At The Party!

• Thread starterGliderider
  • Start date

Gliderider

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 21, 2016
I get tickled at my wife sometimes. My wife dated black men before she and I got together but gave it up when she got roughed up a bit. After we married we began introducing other men into our sex life. Our first addition was an older white male. She and I talked about it afterwards and I told her I had no problem with her inviting a black man over. She likes black, older, and heavyset guys. I fit into 2 of the 3 categories lol.

Anyway we went to a local party a few weeks ago. The host was an older, heavyset, black man named James. When we checked in he chatted her up a bit and to say she was attracted to him would have been an understatement. We sat down with several couples we were acquainted with and cracked open a few beers. James came by and spoke to everyone though it was obvious where his attention was.

He invited the missus to dance and of course she joined him. They danced several numbers before he brought her back. Yes I'd watched them and enjoyed it. I'm definitely a voyeur and while I love watching her having sex I think I love watching the flirting, the touching, and all that leads up to sex almost as much. When he brought her back to the table he said he had a few things that he needed to take care of but if she'd like he'd give he'd the 50 cent tour when he got back. She asked if that was ok with me and I told her I had no problem. While I always want to watch her because j enjoy it I've told her if she felt comfortable with someone I had no issues with her going off on her own.

James came back about 30 minutes later and asked her if she was ready for the tour. Needless to say she was. She gave me a kiss and James took her by the hand. He introduced her to a number of folks as he worked the crowd. Eventually they left the main area

They returned after a little over an hour. James gave her a kiss and a friendly pat on the butt as he seated her. After he left her she asked me to go along while she had a smoke. Since I was patiently waiting to hear what had happened I quickly agreed. Ok, I'm not being completely honest when i said patiengly, lol.

When they left he took her to see the playrooms. She watched for awhile as several women rode the Sybian, got stroked in the public room where couples could be watched while they had sex, and damn near got involved in a gangbang in the group room. She said several guys surrounded her and almost had her undressed before James realized she was uncomfortable.

He asked her if she'd like to go by his room where they could have some privacy and she agreed. She told him while she wasn't opposed to a gangbang she didn't like spur of the moment affairs. When they got to his room he took her in his arms and began kissing her. While that was going on his hands were definitely busy. Passionate kissing really turns her on and his hands on her butt didnt hurt either. He unzipped her dress and had it on the floor in no time. Her bra quickly followed it and he had his hands and mouth all over her breasts.

He backed her up and eased her onto the bed where she laid on her back and watched him undress. She said he was about 7" soft but a little thicker than me. He climbed onto the bed and embraced her. They kissed and rubbed each other until she pushed him over onto his back and laid across his stomach. She likes laying like this during oral sex so her lover can reach her butt or her vagina. James took advantage of it and played with both.

She took her time stroking and sucking until he was very hard and then mounted him. She rode him long enough to have one orgasm and then it was his turn. He had her get on all fours, which she loves, and again in missionary. When he started getting close to cumming himself he asked her where she wanted it. She told him it was his choice but she loved it in her mouth or a facial. He pulled out and came on her face. She said he was a heavy cummer and he'd given her 3 good orgasms. She doesn't squirt but she does gush and he had definitely made her do that. She helped him clean up before they got dressed and returned to the party.

While I do love to watch her I don't lose out by letting her go off alone. It makes her quite horny and I usually enjoy sex with her several times after her playmates are done. Sounds like a win/win for both of us.

She said he had her number and we would definitely be seeing him again.

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple, whites, Cojelon and 8 others
Nice

Gliderider, thanks for the story. Like you I would enjoy it when my wife would "disappear" at parties when she had told me that she had planned to. GTR

Reactions: toolman2c
Great adventure. Hope there are more. And you tell them so well to !!!

Well she did say he has her number, lol. James just called her to ask if she would be his date at his sister's wedding in Florida next weekend. She's excited but we're going to have to discuss a weekend 700 miles away.