My Wife Caught Me Fucking Her Mother

EroticWriter

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2013
My Wife Caught Me Fucking Her Mother

Hairy-Vintage-Nudist.jpg
    • “Say it right. I want to hear you say 'my husband's cock was small, and I want to be fucked really good by a big one.”

“Yes. I want to be fucked by a big one, by you.”

“And your husband?”

“Yes. His cock was small.”

• by EroticWriter

• Formerly called Short and Sweet and now re-written and lengthened for your enjoyment.

A suspicious husband was in his car sitting outside his mother in law's house. He called his wife. Marty sounded like she was smiling and said, “Hi honey. I'm with mom, and we're shopping.”

He frowned into the phone and said, “No you're not. I'm sitting in front of your mother's house and her car is here and I know she always goes to meet you. I'm going to knock at her door.”

“No Fred, wait!” But Fred had already clicked off the phone. He was going to knock just to be sure and knew that he had to get to the door before his wife could call her mother's number. His wife's mother was widowed for three years now. She was quite attractive, but Fred had always played it straight and never gave her more than the usual son-in-law glance.

Fred knocked, and sure enough his mother-in-law was there and answered the door. Now Fred knew for sure that his wife had lied to him.

The phone rang behind her. Mildred looked around, as if to answer that. He pointed. “Mildred, that's your daughter Marty on the phone. Tell her that you see me outside but you aren't going to answer the door.”

She looked strangely at him, and he said, “Go on. Tell her that I'm knocking but you're pretending that you're not at home.”

“Wait here.”

Fred waited, heard the phone stop ringing abruptly as it was answered, and he could hear his mother-in-law's voice as she talked on the phone.

She came back and confirmed, “You're right, that was my daughter. So what is this all about?”

“I think you know,” and Fred proceeded to tell her of his suspicions.

After he had finished bluntly telling his mother in law why he was there, Mildred invited him in. She led him directly into the kitchen where they had sat casually and talked so many times before during a meal.

They talked and Mildred admitted that she knew her daughter is cheating with 'an old high school boyfriend.'

“But why,” Fred asked boldly? “We get along and she says she loves my big cock.”

His wife's mother turned red in the face at his bluntness. Then Mildred gathered herself and said, “Marty told me about that and...” she blushed, then went on, “She says that...his penis is nowhere near as big as yours, so that's not why she sees him. Marty says she likes to talk with him, and they talk about different things then she does with you.”

“Well shit, I talk to her.”

“Yes, but you two talk cars and bikes and trips, with him its art and music.”

“Is his name Harold? Is he the one she sees?”

“Yes, his name is Harold, but I have never met him.”

The husband shrugged his shoulders with a disgusted flip. “Marty told me about him years ago, and I always figured he was a woos since she claimed that all he had ever tried with her was a kiss or two.

But it looks like now that kissing has gone a bit too far. We're done, Marty and I. She won't be getting my retirement check when I'm gone. Some new wife somewhere in my future will get it.”

“No wait. Stay with her. You have two children. Maybe there is something to be worked out.”

“Worked out? How?”

• Mildred hesitated, and Fred took note that she seemed to be unable to look him in the face. “Maybe I could make up in some way for how my daughter has shared her body with another man.”

“And that would be...?”

She turned red, hesitated, and then came out with it. “Well, her father was small, and I've always wondered...”

Fred stared at her, his mouth open. This he would never have expected from her, not his so prim and proper mother-in-law.

“So you want to try a big cock, is that it?” He grinned at her with a superior look.

She turned red again. “Yes, but...”

“But what?”

“If you like me, if we get along, then we can keep doing it, my daughter can keep seeing her boyfriend on occasion, and you don't break up the marriage.”

“And is my wife going to know? She doesn't deserve such special treatment.”

Pause. “I'd prefer that Marty doesn't know, but you have already tipped her off that you were going to knock on my door.”

“I can just tell her you didn't answer.”

“Yes. I've already told her on the phone that I wouldn't answer the door and then Marty can tell you that you didn't give her a chance to say she had picked me up.”

“That should do it.”

She smiled. “So then you agree...”

His mother-in-law had asked for it, and Fred planned to give it to her, big time. “Let's see how the fucking goes first. Off with the clothes.”

“Let's go in the bedroom first.”

“No. Do it here.”

He wanted to strip her naked, right there in the kitchen where he had been fed so many dinners, while his mother-in-law and wife had acted so innocent for who knew how long.

“How long has my wife been fucking that guy, anyhow?” As he was speaking, Fred was getting an eyeful of white slip and matching brassiere it looked like under the slip.

She had pulled her dress over her head and paused. “About, about a year I think.”

“Shit. I've been wasting a lot of time. Let's see those tits that always looked so big under your dress. Get that slip and bra off!”

'Fucking' nice,” he snickered as her D cups came into view, complete with large brown aerolas and perfectly centered nipples. “Those tits are bigger than your daughter's.” Fred began feeling them, going from one to the other and seeing how her big nipples became erect. “Nice to suck on,” he said, after tasting one.

“Now the panties.” Fred stepped back a ways from her and watched as Mildred tugged her panties down and then over her ankles, first one, and then the other. That done, she once again assumed the standing position. Fred whistled.

“Fuck! That's one hairy pussy!”

She sniffed, and once again Mildred turned red. “I've had no reason to trim it these past years, but I'll do it for you.”

“Let's wait and see. I might decide that I like it nice and furry.” He used one finger to probe, causing her to gasp as her pussy clasped his finger tightly. “Shit baby, your pussy feels like it might have tightened up over these past three years.” Fred had already started using pet names on her. 'Baby' was to be the first of many.

“Yes, it hasn't been used. And like I said, your wife's father was small...”

“Say it right. I want to hear you say 'my husband's cock was small, and I want to be fucked really good by a big one.”

“Yes. I want to be fucked by a big one, by you.”

“And your husband?”

“Yes. His cock was small.”

Fred snickered as he again ran his fingers, first one, and then two up and into her cunt. She moaned. He had never really liked his father-in-law, so there would be no guilt at fucking his widow, the mother of his wife.

Now, turning almost backward as he continued to hold two fingers into her snatch, he began tugging her forward. “Let's go into your bedroom.” She followed, being led by his fingers in her pussy.

They reached the master bedroom door of the one-level house. “Can we go into the guest bedroom?”

“No. I've already fucked your daughter there, more than once. I want to fuck you on your big king size bed, and while I'm doing it, you can be looking up at the ceiling and thinking about how this feels so different from when your husband used to fuck you.”

“Why are you being mean? My husband never did anything to you. He always liked you.”

“I'm being mean to you, not him. I'm being mean for you keeping your daughter's dirty little secret and not talking her out of it.”

“I'm sorry...”

“You'll be sorry if this prick turns out to be too big for you. Your daughter has to struggle to take it sometimes, even after having two kids.” With that, Fred opened his pants and allowed them to drop to his knees.

Her eyes got wide as she saw what he now had on display. Huge and red looking, it was jutting out and away from his body, and because of the curve, it pointed up.

“Wow!” That was all she had to say, wow. Then...”Marty never told me about how it points up.”

“No? That's part of it she really likes. If I just use it halfway in, it hits up in her G spot real good, and she gets off by screaming sometimes. She never told you that?”

“No. Marty never gave me any details. All she ever said was that you are...big.”

“I want you to get down on your knees, take it in both hands and suck it. Get a good feel of it with your hands and mouth before it has a devastating effect on your pussy.”

She didn't hesitate in following his command. Kneeling without going to her knees at first, she wrapped the fingers of both hands around his prick, marveled at how there was still some empty space, and opening her mouth wide, took him inside.

“Ahhh yes. I guess you know how to suck. That's nice baby, now run your tongue all around the head like your daughter does....”

“Like this?”

“Yeah baby, like that. Marty can't fuck my cock with her mouth since it is so wide, so I taught her to just use her tongue and go round and round on the head.”

“Like this...?” Mildred went to work using her tongue, and apparently, with enthusiasm.

“Yeah baby, like that. Oh yeah, I think I can feel some pre-cum pouring out.”

She pulled her mouth a little ways off. I can feel and taste it, there's a lot.”

“Well, take it down.”

Fred fucked her mouth for five minutes, and wanting to please as she grew more excited, Mildred sucked as deep as possible.

“Fred, please? Can we do it now? I'm already aroused and I've thought about this for so long.”

“Get on your hands and knees on the edge of the bed.”

She sighed, but her eyes were wide with excitement. “Alright, but then, later, can we do it face-to-face? If you won't mind, I like kissing.”

“Shit baby. We can start off by kissing right now!” He grabbed her in several places at once as his hands went onto her tits and then slid down and around her body and onto her ass as he placed his mouth over her lips. Mildred moaned into his mouth and humped her body up against his rigid prick.

She almost fainted from excitement. “Yes, yes. Let's do it doggy first and then if you have anything left I'll turn around and lie down.”
    Excited in the max, Mildred jumped onto the edge of the mattress and turned her body around. Fred wasted no time as he stared down at her parted pussy hairs that seemed to add to how opened and spread she was. But that was only the hair, he was to find out.

• Hairy-Vintage-Nudist.jpg

"Fuck baby, for an old broad you feel nice and tight...yessss, I like this."

• “Oh! Oh gawd that feels so good! Wait, not too deep! Yes, that's it, do it slow and now go deeper. Yes, like that.”

“Hey bitch, I'm the one giving the commands here.”

“Yes. Fuck me. Use me. Anyway you want.”

“Any way? Let's have you come a time or two and then we'll see what else I can dream up.”

Twenty minutes later, he was lying on top of her and they were kissing and doing so with an intense level of passion.

Her face was shiny from sweat as she looked up into his eyes. “Oh Fred, that doggy style fuck was wonderful, but this is even better. I never knew it could be like this.” Then she giggled, “What else would you like to try?”

“Ever take it in the ass?

A long silence, then...“No, but if you want...” She was not only wanting to be pleased, she was anxious to please.

“I want.”

“Want me to get into the doggy again, or just roll over?”

“No, just stay on your back and raise your legs way up and let me see your asshole. Here, let's put this pillow under. That's it, I'll just stick it in this way and we can be kissing while you take it in the ass.”

“Will you be gentle? I've never done this.”

As he was aiming from one hole to the other, Fred laughed. ”I'll fuck you just like I fuck your slut daughter..”."Yes, please, that's what I need and want."

• Fred looked down at Mildred. Apparently her debasement was not phasing her. Mildred had her legs pulled up almost into her chest in an effort to give him ready access to her ass. But her eyes were closed, and it looked like she might be afraid.

'Maybe, just maybe I'll show her something else first before I take that virgin ass.'

Then, as Fred opened her wide and penetrated deep into her pussy, Mildred opened her eyes in surprise. “I thought you were going to go somewhere else.”

Fred grinned down at her as he saw the joy in her eyes. “No, I thought I might show you something that your daughter goes crazy over first.” With that, Fred eased his cock back until he was penetrating just halfway and using his upward curve to his advantage, began fucking up and into her vagina.

“Oooh Uuuuuuh Uhhhhhh. Oh shit that...that feels wonderful. You're hitting me.. I can't believe it, I'm going to cum!”

And she did, so hard and so intense that clear fluid began shooting from her urethra and as it did it sprayed up against his belly and began covering the entire area of both their groins.

For the first time in her life she was squirting.

“Oh gawd Oh gawd.” Mildred's entire body was quivering as she achieved and enjoyed her first ever G spot orgasm, and one that was given to her by an oversized cock, but at the moment felt to be the perfect size for her.

Fred slowed his stroking, almost bringing it to a stop, because he knew from experience that Mildred would need a moment to cool down and get her body and thoughts organized again, just like her daughter would do. And then, as Mildred slowly began to lower her legs, came the shock.

Caught!

“Mother!”

“My God, no!” Mildred turned her head to look past Fred and saw her daughter standing in the doorway. “Mindy! What...what are you doing here?”

“No mother. The question is, what are you doing there!”

Fred was quick to respond, getting it out before Mildred could gather her thoughts. “She's working on saving your marriage for you, you cheating bitch! Now, don't interfere with what we are doing.

You can leave, sit there and watch, or join in, it's up to you. But your mother is going to be taking care of me as long as you keep seeing your nerdy boyfriend.”

Marty frowned, but she could not take her eyes off their bodies, and how her mother's legs were still up around her husband's ass and below, the view of a huge cock stretching a formerly unstretched and very hairy cunt.

Marty, it now seemed, had realized the true gravity of the situation. “Mother? You told him about Harold?”

Mildred was still trying to catch her breath. “He figured it out for himself. That's why he was knocking on my door. I gave Fred Harold's name to confirm who the man is, but we worked out a deal, your husband and I."

"A deal, mother?"

"Yes, a deal. I give him what he wants, or maybe I should say what I want, and he allows you to keep seeing Harold.”

Marty stood quietly, her mouth opened wide as she could not quite absorb what she is hearing. Then, “You made a deal, what's happening now?”

Fred answered for his mother-in-law. “It must be obvious to see. Your mother wanted to try a big cock, and in the process, she saves the marriage. So you either go along, or get along and I will file for divorce.”

Marty could not reply as she tried to absorb in her mind what was happening. Her mother had her husband's cock deep inside her, and there they were, right here in front of her and not even trying to cover up. As a matter of fact, she noticed, Fred had started pumping again.

Marty watched in silence as her mother slowly began to come alive again. In just a minute or so, the two of them were going at it, and the way it looked, her mother was on the verge of another orgasm.

“Wait! I want to join you.”

With a big shit-eating grin on his face, Fred quit pumping, and Mildred kept her legs up and was using them and her arms to hold onto the man over her as she watched her daughter yank off her dress.

Seemingly, Marty could not get her clothes off fast enough, and both Mildred and Fred watched as Marty tore at her bra and panties in her haste to get them off.

Right then and there, Fred took charge, something he planned never to relinquish. “OK woman. You want to join in? First thing you do is to lie beside your mother and help her to suck my cock.”

There was no argument as Fred slid out and off Mildred and turning around, laid down beside her on his back. Mildred quickly turned over and grasped his upright rod as her daugher crawled up on the other side of Fred.

“Now both of you take hold. That's it, plenty of room for both your hands. That's right, now both of you, suck that fat head at the same time. “Now Marty, talk to your mother about my cock and how you like it while you both suck on it. Go on, talk.”

“Mother, see how hard it is to get your mouth over it. It takes time, but you'll get used to it. But I want to warn you, if he ever cums in your mouth, he'll drown you he cums so much. It's like a gusher when he lets it go, so I don't suck him all the way very often.”

Mildred pulled her mouth off. “Do you swallow it? I never...never swallowed your father's cum.”

Fred snickered. “You've never swallowed cum? Well, I'll make sure that is one of the things I have you do, and sooner rather than later. But...” he watched with a big smile as both women went to work on his head, and in the process, maybe swapping some tongue action, “but the first time I cum for you, my dear Mildred, it is going to be in your tight little snatch.,”

Marty seemed to agree with that thought as she nodded her head up and down in a 'yes' motion as she shared the blowjob. Then she spoke. “You'll enjoy feeling him cumming in you, mother. He cums really hard and you can feel every throb. I think part of the reason you can feel him cumming so good is because the fit is so tight.”

“That's right Marty. Tell your mother all about it as you two share the joy. Suck on my cock and study it, both of you while you hold it and love on it. In the meantime I'll just lie here and enjoy it.”

Mildred gave his cock a squeeze. “Look at how his pre-coital fluid keeps coming out.”

“I know momma. He always does that, either dripping pre-fluid or tons of cum.” Again, they went back to sucking and all the while, smiling into each other's eyes.

Marty spoke first, after about five minutes had gone by. “Mother?”

“Yes Marty?”

“When I entered the room, you were...you had your legs high in the air and the way you were sounding and the way it looked, the way that Fred was stroking you, it looked like he was using his cock on your G spot. Is that true?”

Mildred sighed, a big sigh as she switched from sucking to stroking with her hand. “Yes. I never knew I had a G spot until he began showing me where it is. I never came so hard before, or so long. It was..it was the most intense thing I have ever felt.”

Marty laughed out loud. “Yes, and I arrived just in time to see it. I was shocked, but at the same time it sort of turned me on to hear you moaning like that and shooting all over the place.”

They both went back to sharing and sucking and after another few minutes had passed Fred came up with something he wanted to try, something that would test just how far a mother and daughter would go.

“Mildred? I want you to climb on top of me while facing my feet.”

There was no argument, no asking why, except for...”Like this?” As she was speaking, Mildred was fitting her snug and hairy pussy down over the meat that she was learning to not only love, but crave as she buried herself to the hilt.

“Yes, like that. Now flip your legs forward and lie back on me so your back is on my chest.”

Mildred did as told, and as she laid onto Fred, both his hands came up to cup her breasts, which, even on her back still pretty much stood out away from her chest.

“Now lie with your legs wide apart. That's right. Now you, Marty, get down there and eat your mother's pussy while I fuck up and into her.”

There was a long silence, and after her mother had not uttered a word of protest, Marty finally felt compelled to speak. “Fred, please. I've never done that to a woman, and you're talking about me doing it to my mother!”

“That's right Marty, and in the process of me using my cock on her and you your tongue we are going to give your mother an orgasm that is hopefully even more intense then the one I was giving her on her back when you walked in.”

Again Marty tried to protest. “Mother?”

For the first time, Mildred seemed to come into the 21st Century as she let her daughter know just what she wanted. “Do it, Marty. I've been covering for your infidelities for a year, and now you can cover my pussy with your mouth!”

And this was to set the pattern for their future meetings as Marty licked and loved on her mother's clitoris as her husband fucked up and into the snug pussy that had, 26 years earlier popped out with a little girl to be named 'Marty.'

The orgasm that Mildred was to enjoy in those moments was even, incredibly, more intense than the one that her daughter had witnessed before.

Before the day was out, Marty and her mother would switch places, because Marty too wanted to experience the intense pleasure that her mother had enjoyed.
Hairy-Vintage-Nudist.jpg

Reactions: vahtcpl and Capt. Ron