• Thread starterfirsttimer101
  • Start date

firsttimer101

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 30, 2016
Hi everyone
As im typing right now
My beautiful wife is currently with a guy getting fuck by a guy she met online.
It all started as a dare but she took upon my dare and here we are.
They met at a local starbucks then headed to his work office.
I followed them discretely and parked my car accrosd the street.
I told her to tell all about when she's done.
The excitement and anticipation is too much.i feel such rysh of adrenaline going through my body.
Anxious . nervous. Excitement. All of it at once.
She got all pretty and wore a nice white short dress with just her panty underneath. No bras .
The guy is not bad looking and seems to have stamina to give her a good pounding.
I realize there is no turning back but i want her to have a great time and come home to tell me all about it.
Shes the typical beautiful soccer mom. Going to church kind of women but she has this ferocious sexual appetite and i know that i rather let her play and satisfy her needs rather than lose her one day.
So it is with my consent.
Any thoughts or advice or suggestions guys or girls
Thanks

Reactions: jeanswatcher, Nazareth and babagee
follow up
they both finally came out of his office after 1 full hour inside.from where i was i couldnt hear what they were saying but i know they had a good time based on the body language between the two of them .
I followed her back home ,she seems tired .i told her to tell me all about it .about how it feels and what was her impression...
I 'll share later most like ly tomorrow
i have included a picture of what she wore for her date

09-30.jpg

Reactions: Alex1985, hairbear1954, Nazareth and 1 other person
Congratulations on letting your wife get the pleasure she needs. She does look really tasty and hot to look at.

Reactions: firsttimer101
She looked hot foe her date, looking forwards to hearing more

update
based on what she told nothing much happenned .supposedly the guy was too nervous to "perform" so he ended up eating her out.She claimed that he spent the whole hour eating her pussy
I'm not sure if she is telling me the truth because she was in his office for a good hour . not only that but when we came home.she was exhausted and went to bed and fell asleep right away.
I touched her pussy and it was loose and still moist ...
only a big dick would loosen up her pussy like that...
i took her panty down and while se was asleep i fucked her slowly and she barely felt it.but she got really wet pretty fast and got into it pretty quick .
she told me he was "okay" . he was good at eating her pussy but that was it...
she didnt sound like she had a good time but then she told me she is planning to meet with him again next week and the guy wants to see her once a week.
Im curious and find it odd that she is still willing to see him again even though he didnt "perform"...
Is she lying to me or maybe doesnt want to hurt my feelings?
I told her to go have fun and get the fuck of her life with that guy .i was totally for it and was pretty excited for her so i wouldnt mind if she told me that she had a great time and he fucked her good. anyway ! what are you guys point of view about this?you guys might have experience with that.
I now feel awkward! because we were supposed to be on teh same page and share everything and now i feel like she either doesnt want to share with me how itreally went or how she really felt...
Im confused now!thanks for your thoughts!

Reactions: aruspice and Nazareth
Take her word for it and let it go, That's trust and for this to work trust is needed. See what happens next meeting.

Be willing to give-and-take as situations or circumstances arise.
I don't think you're in a 'bad' position, so to speak. If this was your/her first time, it may not have turned out as either of you envisioned, but you shouldn't complain. The first step is always the biggest.

I agree
We've talked about it a long time ago and either i or her chicken out at the last moment.
Before we met.i know she used to be sexually active.been with quite a few guys.
I know that guy likes her a lot and wants to see her again thats for sure.
And she seems to want to see him again. The way she talked about it like if it was a done deal.that they are set to see each other weekly now.mi intention was i wanted her have a great time and i know she will.
He's already talkingabout taking her to sex party and swap party.and threesome.im like wow this is moving way too fast...

firsttimer101 said:
He's already talkingabout taking her to sex party and swap party.and threesome.im like wow this is moving way too fast...

While it seems that the cuckold often feels that when things suddenly take off, if it is moving too fast then you need to talk with her about it.

Talk BEFORE it moves further along, once there is momentum it'll be impossible to steer or stop.

Congratulations on taking the first step, this is a risky game however we have successfully played it occasionally over the years. You will never be certain that what she says is the 100% truth, my wife likes this game but always gives a summary of what happened never in minute detail.
I hope your relationship and friendship is strong I would suggest never put her to the same man long term there are a lot of emotions in the sex they have and attachments can quickly form. My wife has become emotionally involved with two men over the years but has managed to make the break before it went horribly wrong. If he is talking about taking her to parties and seeing her every week personally I would stop her seeing him now if you can before she starts having a emotional relationship with him...not you!

She had another date last Friday and had a great time.
they went out to eat and went to a hotel afterwards.
once she got into the hotel.she turned her phone camera on.
of course the phone was pointed towards the ceiling so no images but you hear all the "noises"and sounds.
lets just say that it was 45 minutes of "noises"and moaning lol then it stopped .
They were in there for a total of 4h .i wish she could hav erecorded with images too.
we're trying to figure out a a way to have her record it with images.
shes thinking about asking him that she wanst to record it for her hubby to enjoy afterwards.
This is what she wore for her date last Friday.
One thing for sure.the guy is totally smittedn with her

20161010_083150.jpg

Reactions: Geglu, Nazareth, h5t6ca and 1 other person
jeanswatcher said:
Congratulations on taking the first step, this is a risky game however we have successfully played it occasionally over the years. You will never be certain that what she says is the 100% truth, my wife likes this game but always gives a summary of what happened never in minute detail.
I hope your relationship and friendship is strong I would suggest never put her to the same man long term there are a lot of emotions in the sex they have and attachments can quickly form. My wife has become emotionally involved with two men over the years but has managed to make the break before it went horribly wrong. If he is talking about taking her to parties and seeing her every week personally I would stop her seeing him now if you can before she starts having a emotional relationship with him...not you!
She did say that he has a huge dick and is really good using his hips when thrusting into her...
That guy is also married.... the wifey doesnt know. .my wife has already ordered some new sexy dresses .the type that shows her cleavage more.i have to admit she's being more daring in her taste of clothes ...i was shocked when she told me she went to church without wearing a panty yesterday. She's been shopping buying more g string panties and redoing her wardrobe thats for sure

Reactions: h5t6ca
Lucky lad! she is hot and pretty sexy too.......

one_n1testand said:
Lucky lad! she is hot and pretty sexy too.......
After 2 kids .she has been able to maintain her body in shape.
Not difficult for because she used to be a cheerleader in high school

i am sure and i can see that, wish i could land my hands on her ;-)

2wheel said:
Take her word for it and let it go, That's trust and for this to work trust is needed. See what happens next meeting.
I believe her.Haven't you ever been first time nervious?

I have

So why not share where the dare started and how and why you are interested in this type of fun. Are there other things that interest you?

It started like 3 years ago...
I shared with her that i always wanted to see her fuck with another guy.and asked her how she would feel about it. She said i was crazy.
I used the excuses the fact that I have premature ejaculation and i know she would love to fuck longer and i would be ok if she fuck another guy to fulfill her sexual needs.
She said she would think about it.
One day.she said wanted to go get a massage so she left and came back like 2 h later.she shared with me that it was a guy who posted an ad on Craigslist for free nude massage and they ended up fucking.thats how it started.

Reactions: Geglu and Nazareth