My Wife Is Currently With A Guy

• Thread starterfirsttimer101
  • Start date
Okay
So i just hang up the phone with my wife
She said her bull wants her to go to a party where many of his bull friends will also be there.
He wants her to be the main "dessert " he also told her to stop birth control and shave her pussy hair
Im like wtf....
This is getting way out of control and too fast
She asked me if she could go
I told her what do you want to do....
Shes thinking about it. ..
I don't know. ...this is getting too weird. ..

To repeat!

Talk BEFORE it moves further along, once there is momentum it'll be impossible to steer or stop.

Reactions: babagee and firsttimer101
Agree with 2wheel ... before you talk to her have a really deep thought about what your boundries are. If you are really into humiliation and she really is into being a sub, and impregnation fantasies are your thing ... then you may want to go down that path; however, I would recommend that you be there with her as you should be there to try to protect or help her if she needs it.

If not ... you could be going down a dangerous path. As you know ... alpha guys will attempt to take her beyond the edge because we can.

tegelad said:
Agree with 2wheel ... before you talk to her have a really deep thought about what your boundries are. If you are really into humiliation and she really is into being a sub, and impregnation fantasies are your thing ... then you may want to go down that path; however, I would recommend that you be there with her as you should be there to try to protect or help her if she needs it.

If not ... you could be going down a dangerous path. As you know ... alpha guys will attempt to take her beyond the edge because we can.
What do you mean by will attempt to take her beyond the edge?

It's a pretty hot thought to imagine multiple men fucking a wife's brains out, but stopping birth control is a risk I wouldn't let my wife take. What bigger responsibility can there be than bringing a child into the world.
This is just what works for me (us), and I understand there are plenty of people who enjoy this 'kink' in varying degrees; but in the end, it's a decision only a couple can make together.
I'll let tegelad answer your question, but if I may offer my perspective:
Alpha males want to assert their dominance, and generally want to do it immediately. Again, couples respond to this in almost infinite degrees. But if a husband and wife are willing to submit to the Alpha, both individually and together, he will assume dominance over your wife's body and sexual pleasure. The 'order' for her to shave her pussy is a good example, as are submitting to his every whim and desire (multiple men, limiting or denying you sex with your wife, making her take a pregnancy risk, and on and on). Over time, she essentially becomes his sex slave, and you must accept it.
That may be a bit extreme, but it still needs to be considered.

Dual penetration, anal, all holes. Hard tag teaming ... you name it. Some women get into a "zone" when it happens and it does it for them, some get horrified ... the big point is if you are there you can be there to help protect her some if she needs it.
firsttimer101 said:
What do you mean by will attempt to take her beyond the edge?

Thanks for your advice and opinions.
Unfortunately. My wife already took a step ahead of me.
Without telling me.
She first told me she was going out with some girlfriends and would be home around 11pm.
At midnight. Still not home.
I texted her so many times and no answer nor pick up her phone. I started to worry. She finally came home at 2 am all tired and exhausted.
She told me she met with her bull and another friend of his.
They both took turn fucking her and took pictures and videos.
I felt betrayed the fact she wasn't upfront with me and lied to me.
She showed me the pictures they took with her phone. She didnt want to show me the videos saying that i would get mad if i watch it.
Looking at the pictures i felt both angry and turned on at the same time. Its just a weird mixed feelings.
Here's the pictures she had on her phone.
She told me they want to see her again tomorrow night and have more friends with them.
I think its best if we take a break because its getting way out if control.

2.jpg 1.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg

Reactions: Nazareth
First foray was 9/30/16, it's now 10/14/16, 2 weeks, and she's already had a 3-some and planning to be the center a gang bang for tonight.

Sounds like the 'we' part of taking a break is your desire not hers.

It seems like this has now taken on a life of it's own of which you are now a passenger. Fasten your seatbelt, hold on and enjoy the ride and hope the driver is competent.

I feel your angst, I feel your pain. But as that great philosopher, Mick Jagger, said, "be careful of what you wish for you may get it".

Reactions: rjone
Yep, I know that feeling well, although it is hard to explain it.
I never had a problem with my wife have extramarital sex, but I had a big problem when she kept it private and didn't/wouldn't share.
Being excluded is a hurtful feeling.

Reactions: rjone and zippless
Fake pics. Reverse image search shows these are all over the net.

Ha Ha dreamer

jimbokyle said:
Fake pics. Reverse image search shows these are all over the net.

That and he claims these were taken in the middle of the night, but it's obviously daytime in the pics...

Reactions: jimbokyle