My Wife Visits Jerry's Grandfather

gatorrdw

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 17, 2007
Eastern United States
Mervin, Jerry's Granddad
This adventure of my wife's with Jerry's grandfather, Jerry lived across from the drive-in and worked on his grandfather's farm. Jerry had introduced my wife to Mervin, his grandfather one of the times that she had stayed overnight with Jerry and he took her to the farm because she told Jerry that she would make them breakfast. According to her journal she did this every time she stayed over night with Jerry, which she did several times. One of the times she was over there, she told me that Mervin had given her his phone number and told her if she wanted to come visit some time without Jerry to just give him a call if she wanted to. Jerry had told my wife some time early in their relationship that his parents and his grandmother had died in a terrible car accident a few years ago and that he and his grandfather ran the farm together. The first part is from her journal before she went.

I told GTR that I was calling Jerry's grandfather today. When I called Mervin I could tell that he was very excited to hear from me. We had a nice chat and he said if I wanted to come over at about 6:30 he would have had time to shower and that he would make us steaks on his grill for dinner. I told him I would be there on time.

Around 3:00 I took a bath and shaved "up close" and trimmed my little kitty fairly short. The older men at the retirement community had told me that they preferred me "trimmed up" for play time. I decided to wear my yellow smocked top sun dress and sandals, that's all I need for this evening. GTR got home from work and I gave him Mervin's phone number if he had to reach me for an emergency. Made GTR some dinner and he continually played with my bare ass and kitty. Said that he was just helping me with my plan for Mervin to have some of this young pussy-he knows me so well. I warned GTR that if he kept teasing me that I might have to stay all night so Mervin can finish what he was starting. All GTR said was for me to do what I thought best. I've already planned on staying the night. I'm leaving in a few minutes.

The next part is what she wrote the next morning when she got home and I was already at work. Whenever she was with someone new and I wasn't there or close by she would write in detail about her complete adventure.

Can't wait for GTR to get home from work so I can tell him about going to Mervin's. It's about 10:00 am and I just got home from spending the night with Mervin. The man is something special. He had the steaks on the grill when I got there and he had made us a garden fresh (his garden) salad and then we had a pleasant dinner and some wine. Afterward we took a walk down the back lane at the farm and we watched a mature bull breed a young heifer. I asked Mervin if he had planned this and he said that he knew that the young heifer was in"heat" and yes he had hoped that we would get to see the bull do his job.

As it was getting toward dusk I said that I wanted to get back to his house and we went back. I went to the bathroom and when I came out I went to Mervin and said why don't you take me to your bedroom so that this bull can do his job. Mervin actually picked me up and carried me into his bedroom, and then he had me stand up while he lifted my sundress up and over until I was naked standing in front of him. Both of us started taking his clothes off and when I pulled his jeans and boxers down I was glad to see that he, like Jerry has a nice, big cock. I took a picture this morning before breakfast on his steps.

Mervin had me lay back on the bed and immediately started to tease and lick my little kitten. He took plenty of time until I could feel myself getting very wet, he kissed his way up across my stomach and then feasted himself on my breasts. I told him I wanted to suck his cock but he said that I could do that later as he was ready to be the bull and breed me right now. I reached between us and took a hold of his cock and rubbed the head up and down my very wet slit and then guided him into the center and told him to go ahead and breed me now. He pushed a few inches in and then pulled back and then pushed in deeper and before very long I felt his "bull balls" against my ass.

He held himself still for a few moments, and I thought it would be the right time to say something that I had learned from being with some of the older men at the retirement village. I whispered in his ear that I was sure that he has a big cock and was glad that he really does have a big cock, and as I expected his cock got very hard. Mervin took that as his signal to breed this heifer that was at least half his age. For almost the next hour he would pound away for a few moments and then slow stroke and get as deep as he could -and he was in very deep-and just hold himself there. Sometimes I would be on my side with him still between my legs and his big cock still lodged deep, he even held me on his cock and rolled unto his back to put me on top and lifted me up and down on his cock. Every once and awhile I would tell him again how big his cock is and he would get very hard each time I said that. The entire time he was telling me how wonderful I was to be there with him and how glad he was that I accepted his invitation.

It was about 9:30 or so when Mervin asked me if he had to pull out and cum on my stomach and I wrapped my legs around him and told him to breed me now. In just a few strokes I felt the first gush of his semen and I had my biggest orgasm of the first round. We both layed there catching our breath for a few minutes and Mervin asked if I wanted to shower so we both washed the sweat off.

We cuddled under the covers and went to sleep and I got awake to being fondled and having my breasts kissed and sucked. I pushed him onto his back and grabbed his big cock at the base and realized just how long it was. I had saw that it was about midnight when I started to work on him, I don't know how long I sucked him until he was fairly hard and he had me get on my hands and knees and as he went all the way in I said I'm getting the real bull treatment this time. Mervin didn't say anything, he just started pounding away. The man has real staying power, he just kept stroking and stroking and at one point got up on his feet and really let me have it for several minutes until he said I'm going to breed you again and I felt him start to cum and then I "blacked out" for a few moments.

When I came to Mervin was all concerned and I told him I was fine and that happens sometimes when I orgasm. We both walked thru the shower again and the next time I felt him was at 4:00 am when he got me awake for a little "taste" before he went to milk. That little taste was about 10 minutes of a nice steady stroking and when he stopped he said we will finish when I'm done milking and with that he got dressed and went to the barn. Believe me I was ready for him to finish what he had started when he came back from the barn and when he did he took a quick walk thru the shower and then he really did finish what he had started before he left. I mean he hooked my legs in his arms and hammered me through one orgasm after another until we were both out of breath and he had pumped another load of cum in me.

After showering I made us some breakfast and we talked a little and Mervin asked me what my plans were going to be. He said that Jerry had told him about my husband in jail and that he wouldn't be out for years and that I had said that I wasn't waiting around. I told Mervin that my soon-to-be ex was the only man I had been with before I got married and at this point I was just enjoying men and how they treat me. I wasn't looking for any type of long term relationship with anyone. I also told Mervin that I would like to visit with him again in the future and that I would be seeing Jerry again also. I can hardly wait to tell GTR about last night, I'm going to call him at work just to get him on edge.

She did call and get me on edge, but later on that evening when she had me where she wanted me- meaning on my back with her hand wrapped around the base of my cock, she told me all about Mervin as she licked and sucked and told me that she was still wide open and plenty slippery from her over night stay with Mervin, and then she filled me in on all of the details before she climbed on top of me and rode me hard and fast. Below is the picture she took of Mervin setting in his stairway. GTR
Mervin.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Open and fun, Gerry_0069, MyWifeDatesNow and 4 others
What a great adventure for her and those getting at her. What an amazing and willing slut. My kinda lady.

Reactions: gatorrdw
I was looking thru her journal to total up how many times she went to see Jerry over the years. The total so far is 31, she usually just wrote "stayed with Jerry", but on one occasion she wrote that she went over to the farm with him in the morning to make breakfast for Jerry and Mervin ( she usually did that whenever she stayed overnight with Jerry) and just as they finished eating Jerry received a phone call from a neighbor reminding Jerry that he was going to help at that neighboring farm that day.

She wrote that Jerry's truck probably wasn't to the end of the lane that Mervin already had her naked and they were both in the shower, and Mervin told her he didn't want her smelling of Jerry. Mervin then spent the morning in her own words "fucking my brains out". Her notes also said that they never told Jerry that they get together. That woman was always up for the challenge. GTR

Reactions: baddy145
What an amazingly great slut she was. You must be so proud.

That's some cock, her pussy must be a beautiful sight... any pics?

I wish my wife visited Jerry’s grandfather

Open and fun said:
I wish my wife visited Jerry’s grandfather
Open and fun, do you enjoy seeing your wife return home with a big smile on her face and fairly exhausted from all of her activities, because that's how my wife was when she would return home from Jerry's grandfather's farm, the "old bull" had worked her over quite hard before letting her go home. If you are the same as I, I'm sure that you also enjoy seeing your wife with a big "I've been well fucked" smile. GTR

Reactions: Open and fun
Yes Gtr I very much enjoy seeing her well satisfied and happy. I've told her since the first time that I love hearing her moan and love seeing her face and body tensing up when she comes. I don't see a downside to sharing her since she's usually horny for a long while after she's been playing. I figure I'm enjoying seeing her get it, hearing her get it, and then I get it several times in a day myself, lol.

Please continue with these snippets from her journal.

very nice story

gatorrdw said:
Mervin, Jerry's Granddad..... etc..... Below is the picture [my wife took of her lover Jerry's granddad] Mervin sitting in his stairway. —GTR
That's a great story. Thanks for posting it, GTR.