My work

• Thread starterFredo
  • Start date
The cuckold and his imagination, again. The power of the mind is so great, especially in the head of this kind of man.
A wife is chatting with an other man... but her husband can't hear what she says. So, you can read what this man imagine... it's a torture, and a big turn on at the same time.

Attachments

• my husband is watching us.jpg
    my husband is watching us.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 2,092
gosh this is such a turn on! my wife flirting with any dude like this will get me exciting! great work!

Thanks, I like this situation too. It's very soft but still very exciting. It's about the attitude of the wife I guess. How she's looking at her husband, how her arousal is noticeable on her body language...

its nicely done. sometimes the message can be conveyed properly through softcore. no need banging the wife (we've seen that alot).
and I like the body language of the wife and her pretty naughty face

before my little pretty wife gets herself filled by her dude, i'll be making sure her face gets a proper facial from me

sweet! dunno how i missed these

excellent style of arts...

great work thank you for posting.

We miss you Fredo. Hope to see you return

Fredo, like your French sensibility...a plus for this site.

Simply Great. You're doing a fantastic work. Keep it on!

Post more your work is awesome.

Thanks for the encouragements, it's really nice, but I don't know if I will do any other drawings like those. My family is growing, and all I have in mind now when I'm trying to draw are pictures of... dolls and teddy bears, fairy and wizards...
sorry

Fredo said:
Thanks for the encouragements, it's really nice, but I don't know if I will do any other drawings like those. My family is growing, and all I have in mind now when I'm trying to draw are pictures of... dolls and teddy bears, fairy and wizards...
sorry

Anymore Fredo? How about drawing a lovely wife, fully dressed, being sandwiched by two black colleagues or managers?

For those who enjoyed my drawings, this is an update of an old one. I can choose between the two versions...

Fredo said:
For those who enjoyed my drawings, this is an update of an old one. I can choose between the two versions...

Very nice!

I knew you'll like it, BigbadaBing :)

An other one, with a new "painting" technique. It worked very well on the hair.
I hope you enjoy the voluptuous black women.

a new one

A new drawing... some white girl having fun with a black couple enjoying a "naughty" fantasy.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

love ****** IR sex your drawings are really good

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

a new drawing... I tried to create a picture in the 40's and 50's style.

Here, the black soldiers of the us army have found relief and pleasure among the lonely french wives, while their husbands are still imprisoned in german's labor camps.

Attachments

• US army sepia small.jpg
    US army sepia small.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 885