My young asian wife

• Thread starterTeelack
  • Start date
teelack said:
Oh we are still around guys, Firstly thanks for all the kind comments and Prv messages that encourage us to post these things, We are just enjoying life and Mrs Teelack has been a very busy "Hot Little Asian Slut", I will do a Proper photo udate soon if you guys are interested but heres a little taster of what my naughty lil girl has been up to.

Hi Teelack,

great to see you post on the board again. And what a HOT picture you bring us this time! Seems your wife is being very bad indeed...:p

She is very beautiful indeed, you must love watching her play with BBC. If you get a chance definitely post some more pictures for us. We all haven't actually had the pleasure of seeing a real black cock actually inside her yet. I can tell you, you would make a lot of guys here happy if you did post some from this adventure!

My wife is asian also (Japanese) and I can tell you that your posts that we have been watching together have been encouraging her to go black as well. She is getting seriously into the idea so now we just have to find someone suitable. If she finally does it (hopefully in the next few months - fingers crossed!) I will send you personally the pics from her first session if you are interested since you will be partly responsible for her going black. ;)

Well take care and post some more of your beautiful wife taking black if you get a chance.

James

I'm interested in viewing those pics and hearing your story James!

teelack said:
Oh we are still around guys, Firstly thanks for all the kind comments and Prv messages that encourage us to post these things, We are just enjoying life and Mrs Teelack has been a very busy "Hot Little Asian Slut", I will do a Proper photo udate soon if you guys are interested but heres a little taster of what my naughty lil girl has been up to.

Wow, that is just too damn hot. My goodness, you shouldn't be teasing us like that, it's not good for our tickers! Can't wait to see the rest.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments and replies, Sorry ive been abit slow to update but I have alot of "Stills" ive taken from some hi-def video I made at the time, The stills quality aint great but I think there acceptable for use,
I did do some stills with my camera but not many.

Well what can I say the meeting with (we will call him Lee) was better than I could have ever had hoped for, He was charming and friendly and immediately made me and my wifey feel very at ease, We met at a bar near are holiday apartment after making contact through Craigs list. After drinking at a few bars we were invited back to his room nearby. I should point out This was my idea to find a black guy, Wifey wasnt keen on the idea at first but she knew it was my fantasy to watch her Fuck a Huge Black cock so she went along with it for me.

Well as you can see from the pics he really had a massive cock, He said it was 11" when my wifey asked him though I would have said more like about 10" and very thick too. Wifey couldnt believe it when she tugged his boxers down and it sprang out and kept telling me to come look at how big he was and how small I was compared to him. He really did ride her good and left her gasping for air many times, I was shaking with excitment watching my sweet inocent wifey turned in to BBC loving slut which wasnt good for my video making attemps, He fucked her 2 times filling her with Cum the first time and with me fucking her last and her laughing and teasing me at my pathetic attemps to try and fill her now Very stretched out and sloppy cum filled pussy.

Pics to come over the next few weeks, Nice comments are very Welcomed.

SANY0001[00-53-45].jpg
SANY0001[00-56-14].JPG
SANY0001[00-58-00].jpg
SANY0001[01-08-37].jpg
SANY0001[11-05-28].jpg

Reactions: JoecuckJones and sexy10cpl
some More pics

Attachments

• SANY0001[11-05-50].jpg
    SANY0001[11-05-50].jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 964
  • SANY0001[11-06-35].jpg
    SANY0001[11-06-35].jpg
    29 KB · Views: 893
  • SANY0001[11-09-02].jpg
    SANY0001[11-09-02].jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 1,028
Reactions: JoecuckJones
Love the lusty way she licks that BBC my GF is Asian too but im yet to convince her off try a BBC

Thank you so much for these hot pics. She is an amazing woman, it is a pleasure to see her sucking this huge black cock. It looks perfect how it just fits onto her beautiful mouth. It convinces me even more, that my GF should really try a BBC as the first cock, that I am going to arrange to fuck her. I am very much looking forward to more pics of this memorable fuck session.

Wow

What a slut of a wife you have!!
You will have to share how yourned her into a slut. It looks she enjoys BBC immensely.
Lucky guy you are
Congratulation, she is beautiful and sexy and I lke her smile too

Teelack you are a CHAMPION! Not only have you landed the perfect, Trophy wife, but you have convinced her that BBC is what she wants..and now she agrees! I wish you many years of taking her to BBC meetings, watching fuck and suck the giant cocks, and you licking and sucking up the dregs when she is finished.

100% fantastic thread!

Absolutely first-rate thread! Those latest pics are the stuff of cuckold dreams. Looking forward to seeing that BBC stretching your teelack wide buddy! So,is she going to be seeing him again? Possibly regularly?

Dude let's see that sexy vixen get up and ride that LARGE COCKED stud. We have had alot of MFM experience...that is the type of tool that makes pussy farts. Please post some more!

my god what a perfect woman, tormenting you with your cock in side her.

Amazing pics!! Look forward to seeing the pics of your wife riding the bull :)

very nice.

Looking forward to the update

looking at those photos of your wife teelack sucking that huge cock is getting me horny thinking of my chinese wife sucking a big one like that

like the pick of you all bloated and tiny in the background. Pathetic. Post pics of the creampie he gave your wife.

Damn those last pics are so HOT!!! Show us more would love to see the pics of that BBC deep in her little pussy!!

anymore pics with her and her bulls, and any more penetration shots? this is my favorite thread!!! ur wife is smoking hot!:p

We are waiting!

Actually I have been waiting for your update for quite a while as well, show us a bit of your Asian wife hot photos please!
The ones you posted are very hot and she seemed seriously enjoying serving that cock!

Great pics! Really good stuff! More!! Please!!!