• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

My young asian wife

• Thread starterTeelack
  • Start date
I think teelack is long gone...too bad...I wanted to hear and see more of her and whether she got the black dicking she wanted.

That's some fine looking ass dude. Has she enjoyed black cock yet? If not get her going. She'll love you even more for getting her some fine bbc.

Her first black cock!!!

I found her on AFF and yes she tried her first black cock! Boy she really got a whopper of a bbc! Have fun jerking off to this hot asian taking black cock like I have and I accept your thanks!

Attachments

• as12.jpg
    as12.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,104
  • as13.jpg
    as13.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,062
  • as14.jpg
    as14.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,095
  • as10.jpg
    as10.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 1,326
  • as11.jpg
    as11.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 1,324
Reactions: JoecuckJones
Yeah, u shouldn't have fucking posted 'em. Wait, my cock is hard - I don't give a shit. What a fucking little *****. I'd jump in and DP that ***** ass so hard.

Nice find Sharkey. Teelack's 'hot lil slut' as he calls her is superbly hot,and looks incredible taking that monster black cock!
As for posting them,if they were on AFF then there're up for grabs. This is the internet,post hot and popular photos and expect them to be on every site within a month. Poster's beware!

It wasn't cool that teelack left us hanging...wondering if his hot little asian slut took a bbc! I know you guys are wacking off hard to those pics so dont be hypocrites!

Exactly the reason I pulled all our pics down off this site.

Damn! what a shame if he did get scared off!!

mm nice petite body, lucky guy....

WOW your wife is a very sexy slut i loved it

Creampie? :p

My apologies to teelack and his hot asian wife. Looking back on the thread, I didn't realize he had been posting pics of his wife taking bbc. I will keep the pics up cause I know he likes to show off his hot asian wife!

wow .. hott!

falcondfw69 said:
Oh she looks incredibly hot.

And for further reference, those pics on AFF are their copyright and only THEY get to say what is posted where.

Falcon, hate to break it to you but pictures submitted to a website do not automatically become property of that website.

In other words, if a website posts their own pictures, of course they own them. However, if someone sends in pictures, that website does Not own those.

Anyone can take them.

PS: Throw in the fact that her face is blocked (as well as her sex partner's) and her name is not identified, there is no foul. You may not like it but it's still on the up and up.

Nope, not unless they actually register a copyright for them.

Disseminating photographs with your own free will allows anyone else to do anything they want with them.

Sorry.

Awesome hot wife Teelack!

She's absolutely amazingly sexy and slutty!!! LOVE IT!!

hot pics hope she has more~

Nice give us more